d pantz

United States

#22299 Nov 24, 2013
Neither did the little comment about people who "voted for bush twice...
Canton

Canton, OH

#22300 Nov 24, 2013
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> how's the glass house keeping up?
Is that what your wife is calling it now? Tell her it's "keeping up" just fine.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#22301 Nov 24, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Coming from a self entitled momma's boy who took his greatgrandpappy's welfare money and turned tail to Alpharetta, that really doesn't mean a whole lot.
Have fun daydreaming about yer Costa Rican trailer park PARADISE and dwindling into obscurity in America's sweaty, inbred buttcrack...
Right... as if van wert is even a miniscule fraction as cool as Alpharetta. You have no clue, kid.

United States

#22302 Nov 24, 2013
Gee I try to find a link to famous people living in Van Wert and I just can't seem to locate a link.... On the other hand Alpharetta must have it going on.... this is pretty impressive and this was just the first link I found.

http://rootsinalpharetta.com/2010/08/alpharet...
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22303 Nov 24, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Gee I try to find a link to famous people living in Van Wert and I just can't seem to locate a link.... On the other hand Alpharetta must have it going on.... this is pretty impressive and this was just the first link I found.
http://rootsinalpharetta.com/2010/08/alpharet...
Hey cool, your backwards hick state is also home to it's very own patriotic Olympic park bombing AND a widespread school cheating scandal. Not to mention the fact that probably yer most famous "celebrities" are Honey Boo Boo and them good, God fearin Deliverance boys.
But yeah, you've got beer, a Twinkie factory, and a shiny new Cabela's, so I can see why you think you've "got it going on"...
ROFLMAO

Chicago, IL

#22304 Nov 24, 2013
Too bad you can't name anything you got going on except for windmill shysters.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22305 Nov 24, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Too bad you can't name anything you got going on except for windmill shysters.
Yeah, you've got Jeff Foxworthy and Honey Boo Boo...
ROFLMAO
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22306 Nov 24, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Now when Obama lied to Congress about WMDs, how many of our American soldiers needlessly died, while Halliburton raked in billions? Oops. That's right. It was the hero who took out the number 1 terrorist in the world, GW "Mission Accomplished" Bush who did that. Ah ha ha ha ha!
That's why they hid Bush away in some kind of Indiana Jones type warehouse after he was president. Because he was so popular with the American people. I only "statistically proven" feel smarter than the average Tea Party member.
Of course you would. You voted for a loser not only once, but twice.

It's funny how Leon Panetta tried to dance around the question if enhanced interrogation (outlawed by DumBama) helped to capture and kill Bin Laden. Bush lied to Congress? When? It's obvious you don't understand how to detect a liar. You see, In order to prove one is a liar, one must first prove that the said liar knew the truth in the first place.

So you have absolutely no proof that Bush lied to anybody yet alone a few hundred people in Congress. But DumBama? He lied to 315 million people. He said that if you like your insurance policy, you can keep it. And at least up to this point, over 5 million people lost theirs. Much more expected in the near future.

So how do we know DumBama lied? Quite simply. In the Federal Registry, it was stated that he expected over 50 million people to lose their health insurance coverage. Oh! But don't expect that to make it to the MSM. You have to watch Fox to get those kinds of facts.

But now the DumBama supporters are throwing him under the bus. Why? Because these are the people who either lost their jobs, lost their insurance policies, are paying more for their coverage, or lost their hours at their job. Some who expected to get married are postponing their plans or even canceling them. Why? Because it may be cheaper under Commie Care to not get married and just live together. What a family man that DumBama is.

Chicago, IL

#22307 Nov 24, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, you've got Jeff Foxworthy and weve got lots of Honey Boo Boos...
ROFLMAO
My point exactly.....
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22308 Nov 24, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
My point exactly.....
Too bad Honey Boo Boo's overbearing pageant mom hails from yer neck of the trailer park, eh Larry the Corporate Guy?

Chicago, IL

#22309 Nov 24, 2013
Is it a wonder that show is so popular in VW??
Pops

Newport, KY

#22310 Nov 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you would. You voted for a loser not only once, but twice.
It's funny how Leon Panetta tried to dance around the question if enhanced interrogation (outlawed by DumBama) helped to capture and kill Bin Laden. Bush lied to Congress? When? It's obvious you don't understand how to detect a liar. You see, In order to prove one is a liar, one must first prove that the said liar knew the truth in the first place.
So you have absolutely no proof that Bush lied to anybody yet alone a few hundred people in Congress. But DumBama? He lied to 315 million people. He said that if you like your insurance policy, you can keep it. And at least up to this point, over 5 million people lost theirs. Much more expected in the near future.
So how do we know DumBama lied? Quite simply. In the Federal Registry, it was stated that he expected over 50 million people to lose their health insurance coverage. Oh! But don't expect that to make it to the MSM. You have to watch Fox to get those kinds of facts.
But now the DumBama supporters are throwing him under the bus. Why? Because these are the people who either lost their jobs, lost their insurance policies, are paying more for their coverage, or lost their hours at their job. Some who expected to get married are postponing their plans or even canceling them. Why? Because it may be cheaper under Commie Care to not get married and just live together. What a family man that DumBama is.
People seem to forget that the British intell also said that Saddam had WMD's, people seem to forget that the U.N. inspectors were refused inspection freedoms as had passed the U.N. security council, A council that had countries that would just as soon disagree with the U.S. of A. than agree with it, people forget that Saddam USED WMD's against Iran AND his own Kurdish citizens as determined by the UN & the AP & Doctors without borders among others.
The question should have been, "what happened to those WMD's after the UN inspectors were blocked from re-entering?"
There are so many things wrong with & lied about pertaining to AHC that I won't take the time.
Pops

Newport, KY

#22311 Nov 24, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Now when Obama lied to Congress about WMDs, how many of our American soldiers needlessly died, while Halliburton raked in billions? Oops. That's right. It was the hero who took out the number 1 terrorist in the world, GW "Mission Accomplished" Bush who did that. Ah ha ha ha ha!
1st, Halliburton is the ONLY company or affiliation of companies that in the world that can do what they were contracted to do.
2nd, Why do some people have the attitude that Obama personally went to Pakistan & pulled the trigger on a maniac? I do commend Obama for giving the order/OK but that's it. He was NOT there AND did NOT establish the program that found that maniac.
3rd, Remember the Obama campaign when he said that he would pull the plug on money being 'wasted' chasing that same maniac?
4th, There would have been NO opportunity to send in the Seals if NOT for the search/hunt program set up by GWB that Obama campaigned against & did NOT terminate as PROMISED? Another broken campaign promise. But this one was a good one.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22312 Nov 25, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Is it a wonder that show is so popular in VW??
Is it really any wonder that the only things that ever come out of your hillbilly trailer park are braindead, washed up sports stars, irrelevant redneck comedians, and overweight, mush-mouthed helicopter pageant moms?
It's almost like yer whole hick state TRIES to be as inbred and backwards as possible. Now hurry, entertain us with another one of your CLASSIC windmill rants, cuz all turnativ innurgy is da Devil, y'all...
ROFLMAO
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22313 Nov 25, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>According to you,were around the same age. Never heard of or seen anything like a derecho(? on spelling). Then Superstorm Sandy, record breaking typhoon in the Phillipines, and etc. Record setting high temps in the Arctic?
www.livescience.com/40676-arctic-temperatures...
the problem with stupid people like you is, that your records are since man started keeping them.

prior to that, you are a clueless chump, and you tend to believe the fantasy reporting to boot.

I sure could use some global warming this morning, the leaf cover is frozen to my fish pond.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#22314 Nov 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Canton! Surprised to see you here today. I always pictured you and your computer in your mothers garage, and I assumed it was too cold out there to type today..... you know, with your fingers shaking and all? Tough to write about global warming when your fingertips get numb.
Let's see....... feel stupid for voting for Bush twice. Let's look at that:
During the primaries, we Republicans decided to nominate George W Bush. Not only did he come from a political family, but a presidential family as well.
The Democrats nominated the least experienced candidate they had running.
George Bush served his country and was a two-term Governor of Texas which hasn't happened since the mid 70's. His accomplishments included working with Democrats and bringing medical tort reform to his state. That action caused a flood of medical healthcare workers to Texas which also aided in the economy and growth.
Obama was a community organizer.
After winning his presidential election, Bush was able to ward off the tech bubble burst and the worst attack on American soil in history. In spite of his troubles, the economy grew so to the point it sparked off a worldwide economic carnival.
Obama's unemployment ratings never got below 7.5%.
One of Bush's attempted accomplishments was to allow workers to use a small portion of their SS money for personal investment for their retirement. Bush believed in the freedom of Americans and their ability to guide their own lives.
Obama passed a law that forced people to purchase healthcare; the first time the federal government ever became so intrusive in our lives since the founding.
Before his reelection, we seen a man who was able to conquer the toughest challenges. We had war, we had a good economy, and we never suffered another terrorist attack in our boarders again.
Obama was a complete failure taking our debt to 17 trillion and having nothing to show for it. He set records for the largest percentage of our population for poverty and government dependency.
We reelected Bush, and you reelected DumBama. Feel so smart now???
You must have came out of your cave just in the last few years.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22315 Nov 25, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the problem with stupid people like you is, that your records are since man started keeping them.
prior to that, you are a clueless chump, and you tend to believe the fantasy reporting to boot.
I sure could use some global warming this morning, the leaf cover is frozen to my fish pond.
Yeah, them thar records an history is just commie librull propaganda! Dang them godless low info Dems.
Uh dun gots me muh GED an I ain't gots ta take no crap from no city slicker scientists...
Better not rile me up too much now, moochers, er I'll fire up the ole Barbie farm truck an meet y'all fer another one a muh big scary Best Buy Beatdowns...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22316 Nov 25, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, them thar records an history is just commie librull propaganda! Dang them godless low info Dems.
Uh dun gots me muh GED an I ain't gots ta take no crap from no city slicker scientists...
Better not rile me up too much now, moochers, er I'll fire up the ole Barbie farm truck an meet y'all fer another one a muh big scary Best Buy Beatdowns...
and big mouth loser that you are, you won't show up.

you are like a dog turd, it is best to cover the stench up with dirt.

A GED is over your head, so you best stay with the Sunday comic section where pictures illustrate jokes.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22317 Nov 25, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and big mouth loser that you are, you won't show up.
you are like a dog turd, it is best to cover the stench up with dirt.
A GED is over your head, so you best stay with the Sunday comic section where pictures illustrate jokes.
I believe Canton already mentioned your HILARIOUS assimilated borg speak, but seriously, what's the deal with that?!?
One too many untreated concussions during yer football glory days, or did the combination of paranoid rightwing dementia and exhaust fumes already destroy your few remaining brain cells?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#22318 Nov 25, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I see mommy went back to work this morning so you snuck back on the 'puter. I see that calling people childish names so you can puff your little chest up and feel like a big boy is about the best you got. Don't forget to change your Pull-Ups there I'm a big boy now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Findlay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cassity Green (Aug '11) Nov '14 FcukABitchDotNet 3
Review: Vapor Emporia Nov '14 dustin boes 1
adult breast feeding Oct '14 bighoss 1
A to z variety opening monday 10-17-14 Oct '14 A to z variety 2
School Fees Aug '14 Parent 1
State Patrol opens sub-post in Kenton (Aug '13) Jul '14 Fancy 10
Cheri Lynn Brooks (Feb '12) Jul '14 Jumpa 5
Findlay Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web