Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Dec 18, 2013
jessica

United States

#1 Sep 14, 2010
does anybody know jobeth whittaker? is she cool or no?
Blah Blah Blah

United States

#2 Oct 17, 2010
Heard good things and bad things u be the judge.But if u have to ask shouldnt u wonder why u asked
Unknown

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Nov 20, 2010
I wouldn't get involved with her.
tmama22

Findlay, OH

#4 Jan 31, 2011
jobeth is my girl..she cool as hell..but why you askin about her if you dont know her...and if you are tryin to get to kno her..takin peoples opinions off of topix would not be the way to go about it..because people like to run their mouths and talk shit..lots of haters....the only way to get to kno a person is in person..but yes my bitch is cool as fucc
JoB

United States

#5 Mar 2, 2011
tmama22 wrote:
jobeth is my girl..she cool as hell..but why you askin about her if you dont know her...and if you are tryin to get to kno her..takin peoples opinions off of topix would not be the way to go about it..because people like to run their mouths and talk shit..lots of haters....the only way to get to kno a person is in person..but yes my bitch is cool as fucc
I hope she is more educated than you are and can at least spell and write in complete sentences.
kurupt

Upper Sandusky, OH

#6 Mar 28, 2011
Jobeth lol shit that girl off the chain u see her tell her Highwood said wud up
bobz

United States

#7 Jun 18, 2011
I know her she's bad newS coke dealing stripper
i hate him

Akron, OH

#8 Jun 23, 2011
I'll kill you b****
Papa Smurf

Fostoria, OH

#9 May 29, 2013
If anybody know how to get in touch with her reply me and let me know I haven't seen her in about 4 yrs
able13

Marshallville, OH

#10 Dec 18, 2013
Does she have a baby and who is the father?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Findlay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Canton 30,513
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
School Fees Aug 16 Parent 1
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
State Patrol opens sub-post in Kenton (Aug '13) Jul '14 Fancy 10
Cheri Lynn Brooks (Feb '12) Jul '14 Jumpa 5
McComb raid uncovers suspected meth lab (Sep '08) Jul '14 unknown 13
•••
•••
•••

Findlay Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Findlay People Search