Tara f*ckin kordeleski

Posted in the Findlay Forum

Since: Jan 12

United States

#1 Mar 2, 2012
Anyone know this c*nt? Lmao what a f*ckin worth less peice of dirt! This girl will run and jump an do a full split on any black c*ck she sees lmao! She teaches her daughter to say curse words and flip people off bc she thinks its funny. Wow! Winner mom of the f'in year we have here folks! What a peice of complete trash! She is fat disgusting and oh yeah don't forget the genital worts! She tell people "oh I just have h.p.v." look it up! That is worts! Disgusting! She sleeps with any guy who will f*ck her even if they are married! What a low life peice of shite!
anonymous

Findlay, OH

#2 Mar 3, 2012
She is the sweetest woman I have ever met. She bakes my Grandma cookies every Sunday and buys her yarn to knit.

United States

#3 Mar 3, 2012
HA! Buys her yarn to knit??! Ya right she can't even afford a happy meal for her slow child but nice try! As for the "baking" you cliam she does .....LIAR she couldn't cook/bake to save her life and that's suprising cause most fat slobs like her know how to cook ha very comical though!
tara

Dearborn, MI

#4 Mar 4, 2012
Hahahaha who ever wrote this dont know what the f* they are talking about! Post ur name if you ain't scared! my daughter is very well taken care of! I work 40 plus hours a week. Got my own place and car! I have a boyfriend that i love very much! I dont got any stds and can get the papers to prove it! I guess u don't have anything eles better to do with ur life then talk shit about people! GROW THE F*UP

United States

#7 Mar 5, 2012
Bwahahahahahaaa!! Trashy place.....car that don't run.....oh...and which one of findlays black guys is your new flavor THIS week? Lmmfao!! Dirty c*nt! Std's? check...and I don't need to "prove" any of this...findlay knows. And as for my name? Here it is.......Findlay. we don't like u. Please leave lol
tara

Canton, OH

#8 Mar 6, 2012
Hahahaha all you do is talk crap! Iam sorry your life is pathetic and have nothing else to do then talk about people! You got a problem come to my house since u know where i live and we can handle it! You sound real hard behind a computer screen! Lmao hahaha hate all u want on me i couldn't car less but dont bring my daughter in to it she has nothing to do with whatever reason ur mad at me!

United States

#9 Mar 6, 2012
*care* smh! Dumb b!tch lol
Pizza Lover

Dayton, OH

#10 Mar 6, 2012
badurbadur wrote:
*care* smh! Dumb b!tch lol
Catfight.
tara

Canton, OH

#11 Mar 6, 2012
Your the dumb butt that is starting crap over the internet hahaha and cant tell me who u are cuz ur hiding behind a computer screen oh well iam over it talk all u want i know what the truth is and thats all that matters. Hope u have a nice day :)
tara

Canton, OH

#12 Mar 6, 2012
Plus i dont even know what i did to u to make u mad lol

United States

#13 Mar 7, 2012
U were born. Nuff said
Nanny

Findlay, OH

#14 Mar 7, 2012
Wow this person must have met this woman Tara somewhere or have dated her to say these things. you must really have it in for her and her daughter. I would hate to be on your bad side LOL. why do you hate her so much? I do not know her either but I feel no one should go through talk and such things about her child she is innocent in this sounds like.
anonymous

Findlay, OH

#16 Mar 10, 2012
Jerry!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Findlay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A to z variety opening monday 10-17-14 Oct 17 A to z variety 2
School Fees Aug '14 Parent 1
State Patrol opens sub-post in Kenton (Aug '13) Jul '14 Fancy 10
Cheri Lynn Brooks (Feb '12) Jul '14 Jumpa 5
McComb raid uncovers suspected meth lab (Sep '08) Jul '14 unknown 13
Peterbilt of Northwest Ohio (Nov '11) Jul '14 insider 6
Diesel Trucks Jul '14 Rosco 1
Findlay Dating
Find my Match

Findlay Jobs