Second person charged in fatal beatin...

Second person charged in fatal beating of Mount Gilead man | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 19 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jul 8, 2011, titled Second person charged in fatal beating of Mount Gilead man | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

A second person has been arrested in connection with the beating death of a Mount Gilead man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Bob

Buford, GA

#1 Jul 8, 2011
Kelly looks like Leoard Nemoy.
allen

New York, NY

#2 Jul 8, 2011
WOW
blueyes34

United States

#4 Jul 8, 2011
this so sad and such a waste. I didnt know the victim but i knew who he was and i knew the family. may god be with the family!!!
Person

Columbus, OH

#5 Jul 8, 2011
Wow! That's a good way to ruin your life...
Bill T

Columbus, OH

#6 Jul 8, 2011
One more candidate for the execution table. State better order more of the execution juice.
geeser

Fredericktown, OH

#7 Jul 8, 2011
Hang the slumbum up by his tecticles and beat him with a bat. Yea man, sounds good
The Real Private Citizen

Dublin, OH

#8 Jul 8, 2011
WoW!
The ru-rats (kuntry thugs and hoodlums)are out of cooonnnntrolllll!!!

I don't care if it's Mt.Gilead!
If Coleman had his shyt together...he'd arrange to open a midnight miniature race or smash-up derby track too get these T-Rats away from the Dairy Queen where the trouble starts!

LOL!
cletus

United States

#9 Jul 8, 2011
stupid monkeys
Citizen

Highland, OH

#10 Jul 8, 2011
Wow, I wonder if they meant to kill him or this just got out of control. They are young and have made the biggest mistake of their short lives. They are going to have plenty of time to think about the error of their ways.
Matt Brandt

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Jul 8, 2011
What trashy people
dharris

United States

#12 Jul 8, 2011
I know joe and his family well and he was a great father and a good friend. We will miss you Joe. Rest in peace.
jay

Columbus, OH

#13 Jul 8, 2011
I wonder if Strader has tattoos on his neck like that ugly Kelly punk. What a couple of disgraceful excuses for human beings. Maybe they'll be cell mates while awaiting the long, slow progress towards well deserved executions. I imagine they will enjoy prison life in their cozy little home behind bars, low-lifes that they are.
idiot

Columbus, OH

#14 Jul 8, 2011
a bat??????? really????? two on one with a bat?? you gotta be joking. poor guy didnt have a chance with white trash all over it like that. hope the morons get a taste of their own medicine.
common sense

Columbus, OH

#15 Jul 8, 2011
Why in the world are people doing all this?
Animals do not do senseless acts like this.
unknown

United States

#16 Jul 8, 2011
well 2 down..like 4 more need to be arrested right along with them.all i have to say is RIP Joe and the cops know who you other 4 are..they are coming to get you!
John

Portsmouth, OH

#17 Jul 8, 2011
Bill T wrote:
One more candidate for the execution table. State better order more of the execution juice.
The heck with the "execution juice". Let's go back to bullets, or better yet in this case and Aluminum Bat.
John

Portsmouth, OH

#18 Jul 8, 2011
Citizen wrote:
Wow, I wonder if they meant to kill him or this just got out of control. They are young and have made the biggest mistake of their short lives. They are going to have plenty of time to think about the error of their ways.
Another "bleeding heart" heard from.
goonion thug

Powell, OH

#19 Jul 8, 2011
Word is SEIU is looking at recruiting these two...for the jailhouse apprenticeship
program.
Hanging On

Kenton, OH

#20 Jul 8, 2011
The Real Private Citizen wrote:
WoW!
The ru-rats (kuntry thugs and hoodlums)are out of cooonnnntrolllll!!!
I don't care if it's Mt.Gilead!
If Coleman had his **** together...he'd arrange to open a midnight miniature race or smash-up derby track too get these T-Rats away from the Dairy Queen where the trouble starts!
LOL!
Trouble in Morrow County? Maybe you don't keep up with the local news but Columbus is one out of control, hoodlum filled mess!! I will stay here, safe & sound, thank you very much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Findlay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ohioans to hold own version of Washington women... Wed d pants 107
local performer Jan 11 clams 1
Cassity Green (Aug '11) Dec '16 Vegas boy 5
News UF discussion on Islam to address election rhet... Dec '16 snorko 5
Vote for Donald J Trump Oct '16 pawpaw 2
Tom Scarberry Oct '16 pawpaw 1
Joella Hamlin - anyone know her? Sep '16 Findlay Gurl 1

Findlay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance