Where does the Blanchard begin, end?

Where does the Blanchard begin, end?

There are 5 comments on the TheCourier.com story from Apr 10, 2011, titled Where does the Blanchard begin, end?. In it, TheCourier.com reports that:

Q: Where does the Blanchard River start and end? Where do Lye and Eagle creeks start and end? -- Mary Kershner, Findlay.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheCourier.com.

Since: Sep 10

United States

#1 Apr 15, 2011
County road 110 in hardin county is where one of the creeks starts.
river rat

United States

#2 Apr 18, 2011
Actually the blanchard river starts in kentons north end on pattison road by ida street, and It goes north, that's what some of the town old timers told me?
Wendy

Kenton, OH

#3 Apr 20, 2011
Actually the Blanchard River starts south of Township Road 60 in Blanchard Township, Hardin County. I live near it and witness the flooding all the time. There are creeks that dump into the Blanchard south of the rivers start. The river in Kenton is actually the dividing line for flow. The north side flows north and the south..well... you get it.
not sure

Kenton, OH

#4 Apr 21, 2011
wendy your are right to some points? if you follow the creek in the north end of kenton it keeps going and getting bigger untill its a full river, just like the start of the scioto river around roundhead. and this is coming from people in their late 70's and 80's.

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#5 Apr 22, 2011
So you have one main creek heading north starting at Patterson ave. Then another creek heading north from roller coaster road (110), they meet a few miles.north of there in blanched township. Yes this also the dividing line on 110 you can see the water shading north and south some times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Findlay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cassity Green Jan 16 Oldboss 1
News Police: Murder defendant told different stories Jan 11 Big Johnson 1
News Crime rate declines in Findlay Jan 8 Maria Drumpf 1
News Ohio parts maker to shut down, eliminating 500 ... (Apr '08) Jan 5 Toast Ferryboi 10
Old small town conspiracies never fail to amaze Dec '17 Anonymous 2
News Johnson Rubber to go out of business (Mar '08) Dec '17 old school 10
News Norbalt Rubber's parent bankrupt, seeking buyer (Apr '08) Dec '17 old school 4

Findlay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Findlay Mortgages