findlay ear nose and throat

findlay ear nose and throat

Posted in the Findlay Forum

Sunbury, OH

#1 Nov 27, 2010
I HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THIS PLACE ...I WENT IN AND CAME OUT HURTING WORSE THAN WHEN I WENT IN...IN MY OPINION...INTERNS SHOULD NOT BE LET ALONE UNSUPERVISED TO WORK ON ANY PATIENT...I WAS ONE THAT THIS WAS DONE TO...SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL SHE IS DOING..SHE HURT ME..DR. REID WAS..."20 MINUTES LATE FOR THE ER" WHAT HE COULDN'T TAKE 5 MINUTES TO TAKE CARE OF ME!!! NOW MY HOLIDAY WAS RUINED AND HAVE BEEN IN PAIN FOR 2 WEEKS NOW AND HE HAD TO HURRY UP AND WRITE ME A SCRIPT THAT EVEN THE INTERN COULDN'T READ...SHE HAS NOT HAD ENOUGH TRAINING TO BE DOING ANYTHING WITH ANY TOOLS!! MY KIDS SEEN ME CRYING I AM IN SO MUCH PAIN..BUT I STILL GET CHARGED THE SAME AMOUNT EVEN THO HE COULD NOT TAKE CARE OF ME KNOWING I WAS IN SO MUCH PAIN..I HAVE A FUNGUS IN MY SINUS THAT THE ONLY WAY TO GET RID OF IT IS SURGERY AND THEY KNOW THIS!!!! I ASK SARAH ..YOUR NEW AREN'T YOU...YES...WHAT SCHOOL DID YOU GO TO....SHE WOULD NOT ANSWER ME....NO MORE QUESTIONS SHE SAYS.....I TOLD HER SHE NEEDED PEOPLE SKILLS WHEN YOU SIT IN THE ROOM FOR OVER AN HOUR AFTER THEY PUT THE LITTLE BIT OF NUMBING STUFF IN YOUR NOSE...IT WEARS OFF...SHE LOOKED IN THE DRAWER 4 TIMES AND STILL COULDN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT TO GET..THANK GOD SHE DIDN'T TRY THE LONG ONE...WHEN SHE FIRST STARTED...I TOLD HER ...IT WASN'T NUMB ANYMORE AND SHE WAS HURTING ME....SHE SCRAPED THE INSIDE OF MY NOSTRIL SO BAD MY HEAD HAS BEEN HURTING ME 3 TIMES AS MUCH EVER SINCE..I TOLD HER THE PEOPLE SKILLS SHE NEEDS TO WORK ON WAS IF SHE WALKS INTO A ROOM AND THE PERSON IS SITTING THERE WITH TEARS IN THEIR EYES SHE NEEDS TO REALIZE THEY ARE IN PAIN AND NEEDS SOMETHING DONE...BY A REAL EXPERT NOT SOMEONE THAT IS UNCERTAIN AND HASN'T HAD THE PROPER HANDS ON TRAINING..I TOLD HER I WAS GOING SOMEWHERE ELSE TO GET IT DONE AND SHE TOLD ME...WELL ITS A FREE COUNTRY DO WHAT YOU WANT....I AM IN SO MUCH PAIN AND THE DOCTOR COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING BEFORE HE LEFT BUT NOOOOOOOOOO LEFT ME WITH HER LIKE SHE WAS ABLE TO DO SOMETHING TO HELP...WHAT THE HELL EVER...SHE MADE IT WORSE...IN MY OPINION SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS ...MY PAIN IS SO MUCH WORSE AND WITH HER ATTITUDE I COULD TELL THAT SHE WAS NOT THE ONE TO TOUCH ANYONE !!!! IF YOU HAVE PAIN FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE TO GO

Sunbury, OH

#2 Nov 27, 2010
THERE IS ALOT MORE STUFF THAT WENT ON THERE BUT I AM HURTING SO I CAN'T HARDLY TYPE.

Sunbury, OH

#3 Nov 27, 2010
I know what your talking about I took my mother there and they mistreated her and I never took her back. I am sorry that that happened to you. I guess more people should let others know about the business's in town that they have had bad experiences with. Maybe you could do something about it since he left you there with someone that wasn't trained properly. What a shame 5 minutes of his time would not have made a difference in the OR..but all the world of difference to you and thats what his priority should have been. IN MY OPIONION

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Findlay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Ohio (Dist... (Oct '10) Mar 21 You pharrt 16
News McComb raid uncovers suspected meth lab (Sep '08) Feb 25 Heysnitch 14
News Ohioans to hold own version of Washington women... Jan '17 d pants 107
local performer Jan '17 clams 1
Cassity Green (Aug '11) Dec '16 Vegas boy 5
News UF discussion on Islam to address election rhet... Dec '16 snorko 5
Vote for Donald J Trump Oct '16 pawpaw 2

Findlay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Findlay Mortgages