Richey for SA 2012? No Thank You!

Richey for SA 2012? No Thank You!

Posted in the Findlay Forum

Biff

Charleston, IL

#1 Dec 16, 2011

Richey, 31, said he was approached by Moultrie County Republicans about running for the position.

"I think that from some of the data (I've seen), the number of case filings (in Moultrie County) seems to be a little low.... I want to make sure that cases are actually getting filed and prosecuted," he said.

read more http://jg-tc.com/news/article_9c7f6fe0-0691-1...

Richey wants to turn Moultrie county into a Coles county.

1.Lots of revenue, with no benefit for the taxpaying community. Because if there were a tax benefit for the public off the revenues generated at the Coles County Courthouse, we should all be getting a dividend check.

2. Job creation, more jail staff,more courthouse staff, more police, drug and mental health counselors, a huge probation staff w/vehicles, etc.. To the point that everyone is harassed entering courthouse to pay their taxes by metal detectors and overpaid security guards at taxpayers expense. To the point that everyone is harassed by police just for driving to the grocery store after 9pm.

Richey was a very active person at the Coles County States Attorneys office. Where they like to overcharge misdemeanor crimes as felonies to profit from the extra bond requirements! Where justice is always on a sliding scale! Where secured and sealed files(that are usually public record)are a common thing! Where someone can strike a deal after 5 felony convictions and still receive probation.
Good Luck Moultrie County!
You can have him! Take Mick McAvoy and Rob Scales as his Asst's, and you will be all set for a States Attorney Dictatorship!
EIEIO

Hutchinson, MN

#2 Dec 21, 2011
I'll take nearly anybody over the one we have now. Affectionately known as "Hug A Thug" Marvin, he can't wait to cut deals or drop prosecutions altogether.
Republican

Charleston, IL

#3 Sep 24, 2012
Richey wouldn't get my vote if I lived in moultrie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Findlay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Jul '16 OldManBenny 72
News Two Shelbyville Men Arrested for Vehicle Theft (Oct '10) Jun '16 Mike from Mode 9
Arlene Rickett (Oct '14) Jun '16 Tea 5
all gangs under investigation in coles as of 02... (Feb '13) Apr '16 florida 4
News Illinois man still has Nixon's sandwich after 4... (Feb '08) Mar '16 sammwich 36
Danette Frey (sp)? (May '11) Mar '16 Crackbaby1234 5
Gando munda (Feb '16) Feb '16 sarwar 2

Findlay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Findlay Mortgages