Firefighters keep battling Ventura Co...

Firefighters keep battling Ventura County blaze

There are 3 comments on the LA Daily News story from Sep 23, 2009, titled Firefighters keep battling Ventura County blaze. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Dale Chandler walks along Grimes Canyon Rd. after setting a back fire near Moorpark, CA Tuesday September 22, 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Kanye West Hater

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Sep 23, 2009
Hmmmm. Another arsonist at work. What will it take to find these sickos who love to see others go to hell? The only punishment these low-lifes receive is years in prison. How is it that the Station fire was set over a month ago and now another fire has started in Ventura County? Someone is setting the fires and watching it on tv just so they can plan another arson fire in another town, maybe?
Ventura

Yorba Linda, CA

#2 Sep 23, 2009
Kanye West Hater wrote:
Hmmmm. Another arsonist at work. What will it take to find these sickos who love to see others go to hell? The only punishment these low-lifes receive is years in prison. How is it that the Station fire was set over a month ago and now another fire has started in Ventura County? Someone is setting the fires and watching it on tv just so they can plan another arson fire in another town, maybe?
Preliminary reports is that the fire started in a manure pile. Large amounts of manure can self ignite on hot days.
Kanye West Hater

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Sep 24, 2009
Oh yeah, I read about manure. It said that it is combustible and it can create methane gas on its own in the heat. I think that's incredible being that its naturally produced by cow ****. If left inside a building, it can blow up. Wow!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fillmore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
time warner cable Jul 14 brian leeper 1
how to catch your dad naked (Jan '12) Jul 11 Annonomous 8
Collage (Jan '15) Jul 1 anonymous 119
Are there any Black people in Simi? (Mar '07) Jun '17 Servant50 28
Selling PS3 games Jun '17 Angel 1
HELP ! STOP UNJUST PERSECUTIONS of TAXPAYERS in... Jun '17 un agenda 21 9
News LA County busts record-size cockfighting ring i... May '17 un agenda 21 5

Fillmore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance