Woman killed, child raped in NY mall carjacking

Mar 15, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: wtop.com

New York State Police investigate a car involved in a fatal carjacking on Verplank Road, Clay, N.Y., Friday, March 15, 2013.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 23 of23
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Snowbird

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Old Dixiecrat wrote:
Things like this are why women done here in Dixie carry handguns - and don't hesitate to use 'em.
That works fine in the sticks of Kentuck but it's hard to do down this way or in New York. Too many damn security cameras to follow old Southern practice of popping the guy and then splitting before the law shows up.
Unreconstructed Reb

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

We knew how to take care of these guys before the bleeding heart Yankee liberals undercut our justice system:

http://www.npr.org/programs/morning/features/...
Bernard Continelli

Rensselaer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Snowbird wrote:
<quoted text>
That works fine in the sticks of Kentuck but it's hard to do down this way or in New York. Too many damn security cameras to follow old Southern practice of popping the guy and then splitting before the law shows up.
If the law worked right she wouldn't have to flee from the law - just explain what happened and then walk out of court free of any charges herself. It's called 'the right of self-defense'!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 23 of23
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Feura Bush Discussions

Search the Feura Bush Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 51 min Butch 6,322
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 10 hr Go Blue Forever 6,323
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr toomanymistakes 18,494
Dominica "Dolly" Deppas (Apr '11) 22 hr Life Coach 6
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Wed Habanero Harv 16,760
VERY dangerous speeder on my street, McKinley d... Jul 6 Bruce 5
...FARMER...is...GOD,..not.... (Jul '13) Jul 3 PAUL SHYKORA artsdiscuss 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Feura Bush Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Feura Bush People Search