The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,574

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17460 Sep 2, 2013
Max Frank wrote:
<quoted text>.
You're nervous because the police may stop you? A white in a black hood could only hope the police would be the ones to get him! More likely it would be a pack of marauding blacks and he would be robbed and physically harmed or worse. You're fragile coon psyche would be damaged by a possible unwarranted police stop, and the white person would be monetarily and physically impacted along with being mentally assaulted.
Scarey school of White people academy first of all brothers kill each other a white boy in the hood will not get touch because he has earned his respect by being there alone because most of the time they travel in packs unless he us old school white man with no heart kill women,kids,wife not a dog. He will have sex with dog but not kill it! We have a few white tenants who live in some of our seedy parts of town just like black folks always late paying and complain about everything never happy. Mexicans never late and on time. It is in the DNA I know this because I married one and I don't care black men and white men are alike in so many ways the only thing is different no one hates like a white man and no one is as angry as a black man.Most time black women and white women get along because our men are so much alike. I wish I was gay just can't walk away from the d..k! Mentally assaulted how you have no heart
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17461 Sep 2, 2013
White on black crime is minimal, black on white crime is a little higher but minimal also, black on black crime is horrendous. It won't be long before you people are extinct because you kill each other off by the dozens daily. It speaks volumes about a certain segment of our society. Interesting don't you think?
ICP2013

United States

#17464 Sep 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
White on black crime is minimal, black on white crime is a little higher but minimal also, black on black crime is horrendous. It won't be long before you people are extinct because you kill each other off by the dozens daily. It speaks volumes about a certain segment of our society. Interesting don't you think?
Very well spoken these out of control suspooks are the modern day dinosaur's and you are correct sir the sooner the better the extinction process is working wonderfully, TNB in the news everyday I'm waiting for KFECAL to comment on this topic and let's hear him come up with his bull shyt rebuttal, oh poor little held down race it's all Whitey's fault lying azz liverlip boons. 7734/2013 (;-(l)-
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17466 Sep 2, 2013
Grace_Full wrote:
Held down race my azz! We have a black muslim in the white house, what more do the fuggers want.
It's like Obama is the Captain of the Titanic and he is playing golf on the deck while the ship is sinking and all of his fellow sheep libtard followers are playing violins for him!
ICP2013

United States

#17468 Sep 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It's like Obama is the Captain of the Titanic and he is playing golf on the deck while the ship is sinking and all of his fellow sheep libtard followers are playing violins for him!
Attention: The chitown hustler and his band of stooges and his VP are pud pullers of The State Of Moronica that's the way other countries see America as a weak azz nation there running it to the ground with the rest of the wetsuit fecal booty handed pavement apes the Fema mudhuts are being built bye bye blackie. This message was sponsored by the WPWW Network for a Whiter Brighter Future. "Stay White Stay Strong You Can't Go Wrong" 7734/2013 (;-(l)-
ICP2013

United States

#17469 Sep 2, 2013
Grace_Full wrote:
Held down race my azz! We have a black muslim in the white house, what more do the fuggers want.
You probably meant to say Hajji moolie and his camel jockey brothers! There also known as sand dune c00ns. Bwwwwwwwwwwwwa The final countdown has begun 1234,5372,7734,2013......
Chuck

Bronx, NY

#17470 Sep 2, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>The architectural design of those row houses is so distinctive to east coast cities like Baltimore and Philly. Both of these cities along with "our" nation's capital Washington, D.C. have been attacked and infested with the usual diseases that come with large majority Black populations. All three cities of Washington/Baltimore and Philly are ripe with crime, drugs, urban decay, and as you see with those pictures of Baltimore, look like some bombed out WWII cities in some places. There is so much history in places like Baltimore and Philadelphia and architecture you just don't find in the "newer" sunbelt cities. But alas, "THEY" ruin everything "THEY" touch. Places like Memphis, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Chicago, Atlanta, St. Louis, etc. will soon become the next Detroits and New Orleans. Note the common denominator in all those cities. Controlled neo-CONservatives like Pawn Vanity will blame it on democrap voters, ideology, mayors, etc. All but the friggin' OBVIOUS.
YOU CAN'T HAVE A FIRST WORLD NATION WITH A THIRD WORLD POPULATION.
65 years later-

http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php...
TN Voter

Kennewick, WA

#17471 Sep 2, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
65 years later-
http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php...
So true,
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17472 Sep 2, 2013
Grace_Full wrote:
Also I had my daughter in school in Memphis, Tn. during the time when you had to send your kids to some school miles out of your school district just to keep the blacks happy. My daughter was 8 years old. Every day they would taunt her, call her whitey, tell her it was their school and other things. They even kicked her in the back and knocked her down the stairs. The school principle said he could do nothing about it or he would loose his job. Blacks are ok until they outnumber you, then their real self shows through.
What cause this hate from whom planted the seed of hate? Who had no regard for human life? Who created the hate and anger? Who stole and created havoc and wonder why do we have terriost. Who has created holidays on memories of massacres and think nothing of it. That is terrible about what happen to your baby this is a lesson a start for you not to teach hate.
Solid

United States

#17473 Sep 2, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text> What cause this hate from whom planted the seed of hate? Who had no regard for human life? Who created the hate and anger? Who stole and created havoc and wonder why do we have terriost. Who has created holidays on memories of massacres and think nothing of it. That is terrible about what happen to your baby this is a lesson a start for you not to teach hate.
hate has been around from the begining of time hate has no color hate has no boundarys but here in the US blacks seem to hold a grudge against whites over slavery . But the truth black momma whites got black slaves from black slave dealers in Africa
So why don't blacks hold a grudge against blacks . Oh I guess they do in a way after all blacks kill blacks at an alarming rate and black men would much rather have a white girl than a black girl so really what does that say about blacks today in my opinion blacks are the biggest haters now days

Since: Nov 11

Trenton, MI

#17474 Sep 2, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Kfecal must have got pulled over by those wayciss pOleeze in the burbs. Ladies and gentlemen, Kfart has left the building. She's recovering from the horrendous emotional distress that black thugz/thugettes are forced to endure when they're waycially profiled by dem pOleeze. Po' little Kfecal. Po' little black thugz.
Here I am. Just for you sweetie. ;-)
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17475 Sep 3, 2013
Solid wrote:
<quoted text> hate has been around from the begining of time hate has no color hate has no boundarys but here in the US blacks seem to hold a grudge against whites over slavery . But the truth black momma whites got black slaves from black slave dealers in Africa
So why don't blacks hold a grudge against blacks . Oh I guess they do in a way after all blacks kill blacks at an alarming rate and black men would much rather have a white girl than a black girl so really what does that say about blacks today in my opinion blacks are the biggest haters now days
You are so right I wish they would have that little white bitch right out the window into traffic while Ronald Regan and George Zimmerman Sr were on their easy to a Klan rally
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17476 Sep 3, 2013
Solid wrote:
<quoted text> hate has been around from the begining of time hate has no color hate has no boundarys but here in the US blacks seem to hold a grudge against whites over slavery . But the truth black momma whites got black slaves from black slave dealers in Africa
The first slaves which started when the first body of man venture out and went underground and i am thinking what did the first body of man who were black what did they do to make the tribes break away go underground become like animals then the Jews say they are the chosen people can you say curse Holocaust and slavery the truth is the truth
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17477 Sep 3, 2013
Grace_Full wrote:
we want only the weak azz white folks like yourself to just catch a boat and take weak little offspring with you
TN Voter

Richland, WA

#17479 Sep 3, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>we want only the weak azz white folks like yourself to just catch a boat and take weak little offspring with you
Well I only want the blacks on welfare to move out!! I'm tired of paying for them and all their kids!!!
Chuck

Bronx, NY

#17480 Sep 3, 2013
I Don't Need a Reason

http://vimeo.com/73295674 #
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#17481 Sep 3, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here I am. Just for you sweetie. ;-)
Hey KFART your fruiter than little Richard and your happier than a queen in boys town.Bwwwwwwwa fruitloop (;-(l)-
TN Voter

Richland, WA

#17482 Sep 3, 2013
Solid... Hey bud you told the truth... I look at the blacks and they are the only race in this nation that have not progresses... They are the first to scream racism... That card is getting old... Look at the whites that they've killed... The animals shot a 13 month old boy in Atlanta, raped and killed two whites in Knoxville and killed a WW2 vet in Washington!!! Holy crap.. Where is Jackson preaching about being non violent??? The Blake's continue to fail and that's partly our fault... We don't make them work!! We continue voting leaders who give them everything... Hell look at the projects!! Are they clean??? Nope!!! Are they trashed??? Yep... Why? Well if you give someone a house then they'll have no respect for it... If you made the blacks work then they'd have some pride... I'm tired if this white guilt... Don't feel guilty!! You did nothing wrong... They did... They refuse to work (90% of them) and they act like animals... Read some of these post!!! We got to stand up and say enough is enough!!!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17483 Sep 3, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>You are so right I wish they would have that little white bitch right out the window into traffic while Ronald Regan and George Zimmerman Sr were on their easy to a Klan rally
The tragedy here is when the white man went over to Africa and bought the black slaves from black slave owners they didn't spend enough money to get the good ones. They bought cheap and now we are paying for it. They brought back the dumb ones. The black slave owners were the big, strong smart blacks that went out and hunted and caught the little, weak, dumb blacks and sold them to the white slave owners of this country. Then the ignorant White man let these dumb people breed which created a super race of big dummies! Incredible!

black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17484 Sep 3, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>The tragedy here is when the white man went over to Africa and bought the black slaves from black slave owners they didn't spend enough money to get the good ones. They bought cheap and now we are paying for it. They brought back the dumb ones. The black slave owners were the big, strong smart blacks that went out and hunted and caught the little, weak, dumb blacks and sold them to the white slave owners of this country. Then the ignorant White man let these dumb people breed which created a super race of big dummies! Incredible!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =h-gROwvWuL0XX
Most Africans were tall and lean it us when they cross breeded the Haitians with the Irish that we became beast. They were the first who were treated like crap after about 400 years they said enough so the lazy British needed a new work horse and we were passive. You see that is where we made our mistake just like the natives as soon as that boat reach the shore scalping instead of helping would have been the best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Feura Bush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul Harris is coming out in a year thanks to B... 22 hr vICTIM 2
OBAMAcare and its lies Sat BohdanUke1 5
Kenneth White Murder Fri markmurto 1
warning: rude employee at christmas tree shops (Aug '12) Dec 24 Chris 26
Australiaa s prime minister gets accused of sex... Dec 22 reneir880 1
A CAND THE DR KAMAL K ROYY AKA/WAS JOSEPH JOSEP... Dec 20 DR LISA ROY rev the 1
the hottest place to be tonight (Sep '13) Sep '13 Hubert Evey 1
Feura Bush Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web