Drug Dealer Neighbor? How to tell?

Posted in the Festus Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
seetoomuch

United States

#1 Sep 12, 2011
Need some advice. Cant talk to police, small town everybody knows everybody. Paranoid behavior, circling block,peeping out blinds, makes children look out door every few min...please, what are more signs of drug dealer, besides lots of cars.
opinion

Arnold, MO

#2 Sep 12, 2011
Talk to a trooper about it, not the local police or sheriff dept.
seetoomuch wrote:
Need some advice. Cant talk to police, small town everybody knows everybody. Paranoid behavior, circling block,peeping out blinds, makes children look out door every few min...please, what are more signs of drug dealer, besides lots of cars.
camarada

United States

#3 Sep 13, 2011
go to hell get something good on topix
see to much

United States

#4 Sep 15, 2011
camarada wrote:
go to hell get something good on topix
Really ,,, Texas, your worried about Festus? "Right"
Really

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Sep 18, 2011
I agree with one of the posters, contact Missouri Highway Patrol. Time to get the riff raff off our streets

Since: Sep 11

Crystal City, MO

#6 Sep 22, 2011
Here are a few obvious signs that your neighbors may be drug dealers! First off the people wont be circling the block, they will be stopping! Cars will be stopping 24/7 and the people going in and out will only stay a few minutes and be gone! They go in get their drugs and get out quick! If its meth they are dealing, you will notice that they are up all night long probably with every light in the house on!! They will talk really fast and probably not make much sense! They wont be looking out the blinds because they probably have them taped to the windows so noone can peep in on them! The kids opening the door every 5 min could be a sign that they are cooking meth over there! The fumes are so strong the poor little things probably need the air!! If they are cooking that Meth, one spark can blow the whole house up and half a block along with it!! How close does your house sit to theirs??? The bad thing about Meth to is that its hold is so powerful that if someone showed up at 2am needing that drug reallllly bad and they were ten dollars short! Well they dont say come by tomorrow and pay it, so they will go to what is closest and break in and steal something of value, and maybe end up hurting someone in the process!!!! People go out of their minds on that stuff!!! Please make sure you are locked in good at night i would get a dead bolt if you dont have one!!! Good Luck!!!!
seetomuch

United States

#7 Sep 22, 2011
No Life of My Own wrote:
Here are a few obvious signs that your neighbors may be drug dealers! First off the people wont be circling the block, they will be stopping! Cars will be stopping 24/7 and the people going in and out will only stay a few minutes and be gone! They go in get their drugs and get out quick! If its meth they are dealing, you will notice that they are up all night long probably with every light in the house on!! They will talk really fast and probably not make much sense! They wont be looking out the blinds because they probably have them taped to the windows so noone can peep in on them! The kids opening the door every 5 min could be a sign that they are cooking meth over there! The fumes are so strong the poor little things probably need the air!! If they are cooking that Meth, one spark can blow the whole house up and half a block along with it!! How close does your house sit to theirs??? The bad thing about Meth to is that its hold is so powerful that if someone showed up at 2am needing that drug reallllly bad and they were ten dollars short! Well they dont say come by tomorrow and pay it, so they will go to what is closest and break in and steal something of value, and maybe end up hurting someone in the process!!!! People go out of their minds on that stuff!!! Please make sure you are locked in good at night i would get a dead bolt if you dont have one!!! Good Luck!!!!
Thank you, not worried about break ins,, I got something for them if they do that. what I see is them circling to see where everyone is, several trips around block. Then children will peep out door every few min. Then both adults will leave the children there and take both cars and drive off in different directions. Then one adult will come back very quickly, about 5 min. Then the other adult will be gone a long time, sometimes even overnite. When that adult comes back they will empty the trunk like 2 or 3 am.(I get home from work at this time)cant see what it is. Also sometimes a different car will drop the children off down the block and they will come home by way of the alley and in the back door. Live here all my life and never seen anything like this before. Sometimes the adults will take off walking or jogging and one adult will come back in a few min. Then the other one is picked up by a truck and will be gone a long time then dropped back off and walks or joggs a block home. Not sure what it is but the children never play outside, they are made to go back in the house. They never smile or wave and have a look on their face like they are mad at the world. The kids dont look happy...ever. This is too much. I know some would say, "just turn your head,mind your own business... well, this is too close for comfort and you hear this stuff all the time on the news. The neighbors say " well, we had no idea, they seem so quiet....etc"
Sad

Arnold, MO

#8 Sep 22, 2011
I would be worried too. The problem these days is at lot of people say you need to mind your own business, I do not agree in certain situations. Any situation involving the welfare of a child everyone should be involved.
seetomuch wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, not worried about break ins,, I got something for them if they do that. what I see is them circling to see where everyone is, several trips around block. Then children will peep out door every few min. Then both adults will leave the children there and take both cars and drive off in different directions. Then one adult will come back very quickly, about 5 min. Then the other adult will be gone a long time, sometimes even overnite. When that adult comes back they will empty the trunk like 2 or 3 am.(I get home from work at this time)cant see what it is. Also sometimes a different car will drop the children off down the block and they will come home by way of the alley and in the back door. Live here all my life and never seen anything like this before. Sometimes the adults will take off walking or jogging and one adult will come back in a few min. Then the other one is picked up by a truck and will be gone a long time then dropped back off and walks or joggs a block home. Not sure what it is but the children never play outside, they are made to go back in the house. They never smile or wave and have a look on their face like they are mad at the world. The kids dont look happy...ever. This is too much. I know some would say, "just turn your head,mind your own business... well, this is too close for comfort and you hear this stuff all the time on the news. The neighbors say " well, we had no idea, they seem so quiet....etc"
fed up in festus

United States

#9 Sep 23, 2011
i know it's a small town, but everybody no longer knows everybody else. so many people have moved into the area from st. louis, and some of the cops came here from other places outside the area, also. call the sheriff's department and ask for cpl. williams, he can be trusted. he is the head of the jefferson country drug task force, and i don't care if it was his own kid you reported, he would take action. heroin is the biggest problem aound here, not meth anymore. heroin users and addicts are totally unpredictable, and they rob people's houses to get money for heroin. i don't much care about who says "it's none of your business"...because it is ALL OF OUR BUSINESS. this is our damned town, and the only way we are
going to take it back is to be alert and proactive.
call it in anonymously, but DO TELL SOMEONE, PLEASE. trust me, you will feel bad if you don't and something tragic happens to those kids. it's not their fault, and maybe they can be taken away and placed with decent people, so they have a chance at a better life. set up a new email address and post it, i will email you for the info, and i guarentee they will be checked out and a surveillance put on them.
seetoomuch

United States

#10 Sep 23, 2011
fed up in festus wrote:
i know it's a small town, but everybody no longer knows everybody else. so many people have moved into the area from st. louis, and some of the cops came here from other places outside the area, also. call the sheriff's department and ask for cpl. williams, he can be trusted. he is the head of the jefferson country drug task force, and i don't care if it was his own kid you reported, he would take action. heroin is the biggest problem aound here, not meth anymore. heroin users and addicts are totally unpredictable, and they rob people's houses to get money for heroin. i don't much care about who says "it's none of your business"...because it is ALL OF OUR BUSINESS. this is our damned town, and the only way we are
going to take it back is to be alert and proactive.
call it in anonymously, but DO TELL SOMEONE, PLEASE. trust me, you will feel bad if you don't and something tragic happens to those kids. it's not their fault, and maybe they can be taken away and placed with decent people, so they have a chance at a better life. set up a new email address and post it, i will email you for the info, and i guarentee they will be checked out and a surveillance put on them.
Thank you for caring enough to post.
You know, I'm not sure its drugs, but I do know unhappy children when I see them. I've seen enough to know when a child is forcing a smile. I know when they have hatred in their eyes. I know that this strange behavior is envolving the children. I know when the children are put up to looking out the door every 5min. You know somethings up when your neighbor avoids eye contact. Parents driving around the block over and over...mom gets ride home from jogging. Mom and dad both drive off at the same time in different cars and go different ways...dad comes back but mom may stay gone all night. Then unload trunk in the early am hours. Turns porch light off aprox 2am or later..turns light off to let dog out. Ok, none of my business,,,maybe,maybe not. But it does need to be looked into. Everyone needs to be watching their neighborhood. Just be aware more.
Big Silver dark windows busy weekend evenings.....sorry, not going to post an email.
blah

United States

#11 Sep 26, 2011
seetoomuch wrote:
people really need to mind their own business. just because u actually have friends that like to hang out does not make u a drug dealer. i have in and out company all the time but i have never sold a drug in my life. You people need to start worrying about yourseleves instead of involving yourself in others business. personal advice u would be causing alot more trouble for yourself and others.
seetoomuch

United States

#12 Sep 26, 2011
blah wrote:
<quoted text>
people really need to mind their own business. just because u actually have friends that like to hang out does not make u a drug dealer. i have in and out company all the time but i have never sold a drug in my life. You people need to start worrying about yourseleves instead of involving yourself in others business. personal advice u would be causing alot more trouble for yourself and others.
Friends that just hang out cool, but I bet most of your friends dont just honk for you to come out to their car for 3 seconds. Need just to keep neighborhood safe. Its great you have lots of friends that "hang Out" your doing nothing wrong and should'nt have a worry in the world. Your not guilty of any wrong doing. So...you should'nt worry about someone else not minding their own business. You should be glad someone is looking out to keep safe neighborhood. In other words, why would it bother you if someone is not minding their own business? If for some reason the police question you, you have nothing to worry about, you're doing NOTHING WRONG.
IdaClare

Pevely, MO

#13 Jun 28, 2012
it's exactly the heroin users and dealers that have made it impossible to "mind our own business".
there is nothing they won't do to get the money for their next fix. an arnold, mo. boy killed a man while trying to rob him in st. louis...to get money for more heroin. we have buried several otherwise good kids because dealers got them addicted, and it isn't something you can just kick the habit of. get involved, be alert, and turn it in to whoever it is you feel you can trust. highway patrol, great idea.
Possibly

High Ridge, MO

#14 Jun 29, 2012
Ok, this might be reaching.......any chance you could just come right out and talk to them? Maybe say, "you know, things look VERY suspicious from an outsider" then tell them everything you've noticed....give them the chance to explain? Of course, I would do it in the presence of another neighbor maybe....or am I just being naive' in thinking that not everyone is bad and that I may be paranoid?
Possibly

High Ridge, MO

#15 Jun 29, 2012
Well crap, didn't realize it's a year old post.....that will teach me.
pookie

De Soto, MO

#16 Jul 1, 2012
Up behind mcdonalds is a bad neighborhood. Alot of traffic at the house with the steep driveway. Wish the cops would see that.
la la

UK

#17 Jul 6, 2012
drug deaker called connie patterson selling smak at he her house in myfield mid loithian every day and night i cant get any sleep
ace007

Toronto, Canada

#18 Jul 6, 2012
I have this guy across from my place and he has the letter A painted below his window does anyone know what this means
boom pow

United States

#20 Aug 5, 2012
I live by sunset park and there is a lady that lives on the corner by me. Shes always looking out of her windows and im pretty sure she has cameras outside of her house! I know no normal people that have cameras outside of their house. She is either looking out for the police or shes just crazy!! Im worried! Should i report her?
lisa

Minneapolis, MN

#22 Sep 4, 2012
the person who invented drugs needs their ass kicked. majorly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Festus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Savannah Smokehouse???? (Oct '15) 2 hr MyOwnUser 2
Found: Dog near Washington State Park (Jun '11) Jun 26 Cber9 6
new police officer? (Sep '13) Jun 25 Wow 18
Lee C Coulter (Oct '14) Jun 24 friend 4
oldies music Jun 18 jeanw77 1
where is Lynn messer (Aug '14) Jun 15 Veritas 92
drug signals Jun 13 Monopoly 2

Festus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance