Drug Dealers- Hunting Season is Upon ...

Drug Dealers- Hunting Season is Upon Us, Let's Make A "DEAL"...

Posted in the Festus Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Charlie Hopper

Addison, IL

#1 Apr 5, 2011
No license or registration needed. We are not ghost hunting, we are not deer hunting, we are not going on a scavenger hunt. We are hunting "dealers"; and we are now 21 strong and growing. They have no idea who we are or where we are from, but we know exactly who they are, where they live, their mothers and kids and bff's names... We have now began following them to the North side, so we know where they score, and if you hang out with them, you are submitting yourself to "guilt by association". Dealers beware, everywhere you go, everyone you see...you will not know who is who, who is watching you, and when they are going to make a move. You really think you are going to kill people's loved ones selling them dope, and be left alone? Ha, well, you are idiots, we knew that. You'd better pray for prison, suckers, cause you won't get 3 meals a day or any phone calls from us. Our leader comes from Poplar Bluff, and that should say it all for you. This is no more a game than having to bury one kid after another is a game. The Bible says "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth". You don't care about these dead kids mothers and fathers, think we give a hoot about yours? It won't do you any good to run or hide, or move; too late. The only place you will be safe is in police custody. Bet you never thought you'd want to go to jail, did you? You obviously NEVER THOUGHT AT ALL.
Having Said That

United States

#2 Apr 6, 2011
Amen
hee hee

United States

#3 Jul 3, 2011
How funny! You should make a movie!
rch

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jul 4, 2011
want in!
do you feel

Arnold, MO

#5 Jul 6, 2011
lucky punk,do,ya.Was that five our six shots?I kinda lost track in all the excitement.Click.
thats funny

Arnold, MO

#6 Jul 7, 2011
need my Inspector Calahans out there.
Juwannamann

United States

#7 Jul 10, 2011
Your a weirdo and now I'm kinda freaking out sick
hee hee

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jul 10, 2011
No license or registration needed. We are not ghost hunting, we are not deer hunting, we are not going on a scavenger hunt. We are hunting dealers haters. It's getting hard to find weed and we think it's because of these Reagan era old Zombies. We know who you are and we are going to get you:) IDIOTS.....
Sum1smama

Sunrise Beach, MO

#9 Jul 20, 2011
Frankly you sound like an idiot....you have no idea about what you're talking about and from the sounds of it you are probably in on the ill dealings.
Lamant you big dummy

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Jul 22, 2011
Sum1smama wrote:
Frankly you sound like an idiot....you have no idea about what you're talking about and from the sounds of it you are probably in on the ill dealings.
I figured you would know who I am with all of your knowledge of drug dealers:) ha ha ha ha
You are the idiot. Are you like 75 years old, voted for reagan, loved George Bush? It figures! Wake up! Cigarettes do kill! Alcohol is much more dangerous than most illegal drugs!
Ronald Reagan lives in your trailer:->
limit is three

Arnold, MO

#11 Jul 23, 2011
druggies a day i heard.Or one dealer.TNT into a lab is cheating.
Sum1smama

Sunrise Beach, MO

#12 Jul 24, 2011
And again I say you are an idiot and you must be one doing I'll dealings. I know more than you may think I know. Maybe you should spend some time with some elders and learn a few things. Cigarettes and alcohol should be illegal to purchase but the government makes too much money on the sale of those items.
Lamant you big dummy

United States

#13 Aug 19, 2011
Sum1smama wrote:
And again I say you are an idiot and you must be one doing I'll dealings. I know more than you may think I know. Maybe you should spend some time with some elders and learn a few things. Cigarettes and alcohol should be illegal to purchase but the government makes too much money on the sale of those items.
Now we see eye to eye! I happen to be 60 years old, don't do drugs and watched a loved one suffering with cancer until the day she died! A little weed could have helped her. It sure couldn't hurt. I don't like drugs period. Our government tells us what is moral and people who follow blindly are uninformed! You are so right! The government makes way to much on cigs and booze to ever make it illegal. It's also a good population control. It's nice to find common ground with the other side.
Ihatedrugdealers

United States

#14 Sep 19, 2011
Charlie Hopper wrote:
No license or registration needed. We are not ghost hunting, we are not deer hunting, we are not going on a scavenger hunt. We are hunting "dealers"; and we are now 21 strong and growing. They have no idea who we are or where we are from, but we know exactly who they are, where they live, their mothers and kids and bff's names... We have now began following them to the North side, so we know where they score, and if you hang out with them, you are submitting yourself to "guilt by association". Dealers beware, everywhere you go, everyone you see...you will not know who is who, who is watching you, and when they are going to make a move. You really think you are going to kill people's loved ones selling them dope, and be left alone? Ha, well, you are idiots, we knew that. You'd better pray for prison, suckers, cause you won't get 3 meals a day or any phone calls from us. Our leader comes from Poplar Bluff, and that should say it all for you. This is no more a game than having to bury one kid after another is a game. The Bible says "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth". You don't care about these dead kids mothers and fathers, think we give a hoot about yours? It won't do you any good to run or hide, or move; too late. The only place you will be safe is in police custody. Bet you never thought you'd want to go to jail, did you? You obviously NEVER THOUGHT AT ALL.
If everyone would just report ALL suspected drug dealers it would really help the police. Police dont know unless its reported. The people that dont help out by reporting, will be the first ones to cry..." why dont the police do something? "
Really

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Sep 19, 2011
Yeah in a small town you have to be careful who you report someone to. Small town cops might be in on it for all you know. Report it to the Missouri Highway Patrol. Small town cop tells someone you narced them out and next thing you know someones trying to hurt or kill you and your family. Report suspected heroin dealers to the Highway Patrol.
Really you amaze me

Festus, MO

#16 Sep 24, 2011
Really wrote:
Yeah in a small town you have to be careful who you report someone to. Small town cops might be in on it for ur all you know. Report it to the Missouri Highway Patrol. Small town cop tells someone you narced them out and next thing you know someones trying to hurt or kill you and your family. Reportpical! suspected heroin dealers to the Highway Patrol.
Are you seriously saying that small town cops are dirty?? You are so typical. Why do you think these towns have police departments? To deal with the issues in their town. If your not going to use your towns department why should there even be one? In fact why dont you call the Highway Patrol next time your house is getting burglarized that way instead of your local dept being there in a matter of mins it may be way longer.It cracks me up how you all think these things. Not everyone is a bad person I would love to see where you are from Cedar Vally maybe?? You must have been busted by those "dirty cops" maybe that is why you are alledging things? If you were a smart person and trying to give correct information you may want to reinform the person you were replying to that Jefferson County Sherrifs Department is the one with the NARC Unit and the Mo Highway Patrol will just direct you to them. Now how does it feel to be judged?? not so good hu? Think about that next time you judge someone else and before you run your mouth about anyone in EMS remember they are out there to help you so if you do not know something is a fact do not say it.
teddy roosevelt

Escanaba, MI

#17 Jan 7, 2012
hmmmmm managed to get one of the worst locked up in Harrison County Indiana but his daddy and the sherriff are well dirt mofo's and they are slippery. But I did get the Sherriff out of Grainger County Tennessee after his cronies robbed my family frigging blind. Hunting these bastards I love it and by the way aholes the marines trained me you are screwed
lol

United States

#18 Feb 13, 2012
After reading this it explains why Festus PD pulled me over and ripped apart my car looking for weapons and drugs for absolutely no reason. Sorry my car isn't nicer; I'm just trying to get through college and can't afford a new one. Hope these vigilantes realize that just because a person drives a shit mobile does not mean they sell drugs.
Voice of reason

Beckenham, Australia

#19 Jul 26, 2013
Are you seriously saying that small town cops are dirty?? You are so typical. Why do you think these towns have police departments? To deal with the issues in their town. If your not going to use your towns department why should there even be one? In fact why dont you call the Highway Patrol next time
I think the fear of small town Police is perfectly valid especially considering the last time me and my friends went for a drive through Texas we were brutally murdered by a large chainsaw wielding maniac who's father was the local policeman and complicit in the crime. As for the original post I agree an eye for an eye. So when you find these dealers you should extract your revenge by selling them a potentially dangerous substance and letting them use their own common sense and personal responsibility when deciding how to use it which your ill informed kid obviously failed miserably at probably due to your educating them on the matter extending no further than "drugs are bad mkay" you small minded hick retards make me sick.
walter

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Jul 27, 2013
Charlie Hopper wrote:
Your leader comes from Popular Bluff? Is that supposed to be a selling point? You people sound like a bunch of got damn geniuses. Why would they pray for prison? You've told them your following them. There probably hunting you now! This is totally frickin' hilarious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Festus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need a man for fun 22 hr Lone Ranger 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Sep 20 Farts 1,079
Sylvanna perez Sep 20 Sandy Cage 2
KAB Homes (Jefferson County, Mo) (Feb '07) Sep 19 Rob 50
John Peppercorn,Pope,pastor,preacher Sep 13 Fake 1
What happened to Kimmswick? (Jan '06) Sep 13 Kimmswick watcher 800
Herculaneum Noise Ordinance (Jan '10) Sep 3 Bill 3

Festus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Festus Mortgages