Allowing Industrial Waste Into Ferris

Allowing Industrial Waste Into Ferris

Posted in the Ferris Forum

Good-Nieghbor

United States

#1 Mar 18, 2012
Now this is really a bad idea for many reasons.

1) The roads used by the trash trucks, right now, are not large enough to support the high volume of traffic that will be a bi-product of this proposal by WMI.

2) Industrial waste will sooner or later CONTAMINATE the water table beneath Ferris. Especially, the waste from fracking sites that will be brought to Ferris from all over the state, and beyond.

3) The proximity of the schools to the dump is less than a mile. Any sudden leak, or accidental discharge will have an immediate effect on Ferris's schoolchildren.

You get the picture. Moreover, Is the health of Ferris's children worth filling the pockets of the Ferris politicians?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ferris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 19 hr PhantasticPharts 1,059
Glenn Heights Water Bills- (Apr '07) Jan 3 Mark 33
Palmer Music Thread (Sep '13) Nov '16 Musikologist 9
Elementary principal Oct '16 Bulldog 2000 2
Crustbuster drills Aug '16 Andy 1
News One dead, seven injured in Ellis County family ... (Mar '12) Aug '16 Its me 2
two double murders go unsolved (Jan '11) Aug '16 melody 16

Ferris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ferris Mortgages