Red Oak City Ordinance

Red Oak City Ordinance

Posted in the Ferris Forum

Gma

Waxahachie, TX

#1 Apr 3, 2009
Has anyone heard anything about whether you can or cannot park your boat/trailers on your own property? I have driven all over the city of Red Oak and see trailer and boats parked every where in people yards and what have you. Yet because of one persons complaint because he couldn't find anything better to do, we were told and everyone else in our area that we could not have our trailer/boats parked on our own property. Does that make any sense? We have been doing some research and found that we are not even on the Red Oak zone map, that we in fact are in Ellis county. So why are we being told by the city of red oak what we can and cannot do? Some one tell me something!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ferris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crustbuster drills Aug 18 Andy 1
News One dead, seven injured in Ellis County family ... (Mar '12) Aug 6 Its me 2
two double murders go unsolved (Jan '11) Aug 4 melody 16
Lancaster pronounciation (Apr '15) Jul '16 In general 7
sonny bill Hutchinson melissa hickman dewey hic... (Mar '15) Jul '16 Times have changed 2
Glenn Heights Water Bills- (Apr '07) Jul '16 wtf 30
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994

Ferris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ferris Mortgages