NHP: 14 DUI Arrests on New Year's Eve...

NHP: 14 DUI Arrests on New Year's Eve in Reno Area

There are 2 comments on the KTVN Reno story from Jan 1, 2011, titled NHP: 14 DUI Arrests on New Year's Eve in Reno Area. In it, KTVN Reno reports that:

The Nevada Highway Patrol says 14 people were arrested for driving under the influence in western Nevada on New Year's Eve.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVN Reno.

Jeff with a J

Reno, NV

#1 Jan 1, 2011
Good work NHP.
Keep it up.

Thank you.

Carson City, NV

#2 Jan 4, 2011
how many times will the courts let me shoot at someone before they did something to stop me. just how many bullets could i discharge before i was stopped.
people have had plenty of time to adjust to the drumk driving laws. about time to tighten up on law. ist time prison 2nd time double prison, 3rd time stay in prison. why let them out to murder someone.
that car is no different than a gun. dead is dead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fernley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Holly scamming Curtis Robinson? Oct 20 dases 3
1370 havard way- sex predator Oct 18 deana 10
Jeffery A at Jaam inc sex predator- minister Oct 12 christina 1
News Lyon County must develop more industrial sites (Feb '16) Feb '16 Solarman 1
News Opening Statements to Begin Thursday in Jeremia... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Luralee 1
News Easter Egg Hunt on Sunday (Apr '10) Apr '15 amanda 2
News Police: Fernley mother stabbed sleeping son (Nov '10) Dec '14 truthmongerdotinfo 8

Fernley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fernley Mortgages