Tell me about Silver Springs

Tell me about Silver Springs

Posted in the Fernley Forum

NewToSilverSprin gs

United States

#1 Mar 5, 2010
My husband and I just purchased a home in Silver Springs and I got to wondering about growth in the area. For those already in Silver Springs, can you tell me about is? More people moving in, or out? Businesses opening or closing? Prices rising or falling? School enrollment up or down? What else can you tell me about becoming a resident of Silver Springs?
Silver Springs

United States

#3 Apr 15, 2010
Green acres on Meth
NewToSilverSprin gs

Sparks, NV

#4 Apr 15, 2010
Nice...sounds like Sun Valley
Silver Springs

United States

#5 Apr 21, 2010
What can I say, other than its definitely a step up from Sun Valley.

But like living anywhere these days. Be aware of your surroundings and always look a "gift horse" in the mouth and never leave your door unlocked or your purse in the living room in plain sight while your outside or distracted in another room even when you have no company.

United States

#6 Feb 6, 2012
Welcome, We too purchased a home here. We have met several neighbors, very good people. The land and sky ard beautiful.

United States

#7 Feb 6, 2012
Welcome. Other than high unemployment SS is a great place to live. It is a "residential community" so there isn't much business here. I really enjoy the night skies too, need to keep it dark at night.

Please ignore the location that this website attaches to my post. They are really stupid to use my ISP's geocodes to try to pinpoint my location.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fernley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
P ercs, x ans $ W eed 22 hr Mol 1
Virginia City Music Emporium (Oct '12) Feb '18 Musikologist 24
News One nation, under me (Jul '08) Dec '17 ANONYMOUS 51
Best neighborhood and schools Nov '17 Future resident 1
News FBI Investigates Alleged Hate Crime (Jun '11) Oct '17 Leon bonta 25
Cabinet shop (Sep '17) Sep '17 doc 1
News Funeral Services for Tad Bauer (Oct '07) Mar '17 old friend 11

Fernley Jobs

Personal Finance

Fernley Mortgages