Reward - lost at the blaine border c...

Reward - lost at the blaine border close to D Street

Posted in the Ferndale Forum

JEN

Vancouver, Canada

#1 Aug 4, 2014
Today there was a long line up at the border. My husband and I pulled up at the truck border crossing. In order to get into the the nexus lane, we had to drive to drive to the last Blaine traffic light - and then head to the "D" street sign.

At one point my husband stepped out of the car to assess the situation - that is when he dropped our two passport holder.
I am really attached to mine for sentimental reasons.. The passport holder, like myself is from England. It is multi coloured, almost like a book. Cannot replace it here.

If,,,,,,,,,, there is..........by chance..........a Blaine resident who lives near that traffic light, I'd be so grateful if you could check. I would reward you with a starbucks card or gift certificate. To clarify, the spot it was dropped is just before the last traffic lights in Blaine - where you can either turn left to Blaine or right, to the mini mall with costcutters, etc.

Thank you for any help. you can reach me at jennywright32gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ferndale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bellingham man sentenced to 9 months for 2013 rape Jun 7 LMac 2
News Medical examinera s office identifies human sku... May '16 binaries 1
Dan the motorcycle repair guy Jan '16 Michele 1
News Washington planning for pot-shop license lotteries (Apr '14) Apr '14 Bizsetup 1
News The Obscure County Election That Could Change t... (Oct '13) Nov '13 Ipse Cogita 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Washington... (Oct '10) Jul '13 Michael Monson 5
News The Obscure County Election That Could Change t... (May '13) May '13 SpaceBlues 1

Ferndale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ferndale Mortgages