UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'e...

UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic cleansing' in treatment of Palestinians

There are 2166 comments on the Bellingham Herald story from Mar 21, 2014, titled UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic cleansing' in treatment of Palestinians. In it, Bellingham Herald reports that:

He spoke against a backdrop of deadlocked peace talks and accelerating Israeli settlement expansion in the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem which Palestinians say is dimming their hope of establishing a viable state on contiguous territory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bellingham Herald.

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#336 Jul 15, 2014
Streetrunner wrote:
A UN Human Rights expert ... be interesting to see how he/she came to be referred to as that.
It's hard for Israel to negotiate with an adversary who won't even agree that Israel can exist ... it's hard for the Palestinian to negotiate with an adversary they see as occupiers and illegitimate. Kerry doesn't have the juice to pull this one off. Better then him have tried and failed.
Other than H.E. Jimmy Carter, I know of no other Dummyrat who seriously tried. kkklinton did not try. Obama does not try. Hitlery did not try. In fact, when people look at all the crises around the world in the next election, it will take an inept Republican to lose the Dummycrtas. The Dummyrats have brought us to the brink of World War III.
For real

Landrum, SC

#337 Jul 15, 2014
UN rights expert...what a joke. The UN is a joke. Israel has the right to defend themselves. It's not Israel's fault that the coward palestinians fighters hide among women and children and use them as shields. Then they cry how Israel is killing women and children. I guess the UN expects Israel to let the palestinians fire rockets in to Israel and just live with it. Nobody says anything about this until Israel starts defending itself. Screw everybody. I hope Israel starts wasting everybody everywhere and tells the world to f**k off.

Minneapolis, MN

#338 Jul 15, 2014
For real wrote:
UN rights expert...what a joke. The UN is a joke. Israel has the right to defend themselves. It's not Israel's fault that the coward palestinians fighters hide among women and children and use them as shields. Then they cry how Israel is killing women and children. I guess the UN expects Israel to let the palestinians fire rockets in to Israel and just live with it. Nobody says anything about this until Israel starts defending itself. Screw everybody. I hope Israel starts wasting everybody everywhere and tells the world to f**k off.
I think they need to fix that multi-billion dollar iron shield the USA built for them. What? You don't say...!!! You that thang doe not work? If it does work, what are YOU complaining a bout? If it does not work it I a waste of money, billions in money. Either way I am sick of hearing those bastard cry and complain all the time.
Zioni

Israel

#339 Jul 15, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they need to fix that multi-billion dollar iron shield the USA built for them. What? You don't say...!!! You that thang doe not work? If it does work, what are YOU complaining a bout? If it does not work it I a waste of money, billions in money. Either way I am sick of hearing those bastard cry and complain all the time.
Firstly it was Israeli inginuity which created the Iron Dome. The US paid for parts of the program and will get the benefits of the technology.

Not sure the relevance if it works or not. The fact is that Hamas is now carrying out a triple war crime by firing missiles from civilian areas not civilian areas, while surrounding themselves with women and children as human shields.

You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting such evil. Sadly your Islam seems to dictate otherwise.
cancer suxs

Faribault, MN

#340 Jul 15, 2014
F__________israhell...F_______ ___the muzzies

F____the whole region...NUKE IT NUKE THEM ALL END ALL MUSLIMS AND ALL JEWS...The world could no peace then/.
cancer suxs

Faribault, MN

#341 Jul 15, 2014
The USA in last0 years hant 20-30 trillion on that desert waste lancrap hole region..ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...Israels yearly budget is half free money from the USA the other half is half from other nations...MAKE YOUR OWN MONEY ISRAEL
For real

Landrum, SC

#342 Jul 15, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
F__________israhell...F_______ ___the muzzies
F____the whole region...NUKE IT NUKE THEM ALL END ALL MUSLIMS AND ALL JEWS...The world could no peace then/.
I don't want to disappoint you but there will be no end to Israel. Israel will stand when all others are gone. Then there will be peace.
Mandela

Huntingdale, Australia

#343 Jul 15, 2014
For real wrote:
<quoted text> I don't want to disappoint you but there will be no end to Israel. Israel will stand when all others are gone. Then there will be peace.
>
>
Kissenger himself a Jew ..........said of fellow jews - A people who have
been persecuted for 2000 years or so........ MUST be doing something wrong ...??
>
>
He also predicted zionist israel is likely to be gone in a decade or so......
>
>
>
cancer suxs

Faribault, MN

#345 Jul 16, 2014
For real wrote:
<quoted text> I don't want to disappoint you but there will be no end to Israel. Israel will stand when all others are gone. Then there will be peace.
Your saying when the jews have destroyed the world then all will be good.??

There doing a good job now.They have almost destroyed the USA. We are 17 trillion in debt over 10 of which is military and war debt because of middle east BS.
Mandela

Huntingdale, Australia

#346 Jul 16, 2014
For real wrote:
>
>
>

Why American and all the world’s children are endangered……..

And what does Golda Meir's racism, fascism and fanaticism mean for the world's children, as evidenced in this exchange with Alan Hart, the author of Zionism: The Real Enemy of the Jews:

Hart: Speaking with Golda Meir, when she was prime minister of Zionist israel.
At a point during an interview of her for the BBC’s Panorama programme, I interrupted her to ask,

>>>>“Prime Minister, I want to be sure I understand correctly … Are you are saying that if Israel was ever in danger of being defeated on the battlefield,
>>>>> You would be prepared to take the region and the whole world down with it?" <<<<<<<

Meir "without even a pause retorted:“Yes, that’s exactly what I’m saying.”

>
>
>
An evil rant from a very fanatical zionist typical of all israeli settlers
>
>
"The cause of unrest in Palestine, the only cause, arises from the Zionist movement ..."—Winston Churchill
>
"A Zionist state in Palestine can only be installed and maintained by force and we should not be a party to it."—Franklin Roosevelt
>
"I should much rather see reasonable agreement with the Arabs on the basis of living together in peace than the creation of a Jewish state."—Albert Einstein

>
>

Minneapolis, MN

#347 Jul 16, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Firstly it was Israeli inginuity which created the Iron Dome. The US paid for parts of the program and will get the benefits of the technology.
Not sure the relevance if it works or not. The fact is that Hamas is now carrying out a triple war crime by firing missiles from civilian areas not civilian areas, while surrounding themselves with women and children as human shields.
You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting such evil. Sadly your Islam seems to dictate otherwise.
I am ashamed that Israel failed to sign a peace deal when one was offered to them by Arafat. You dogs live under the illusion that you will get away with stealing Arab lands. BUT IT WON'T WORK. NOW, KISS MY BUTT AND JUMP INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE WHER EYOU BELONG. Until you free Jerusalem, you will always be subject to attacks, if not by HAMAS and Islamic Jihad, by someone else even a lone wolf who is irritated by being denied access to Prayer Sites.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#348 Jul 16, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>I am ashamed that Israel failed to sign a peace deal when one was offered to them by Arafat. You dogs live under the illusion that you will get away with stealing Arab lands. BUT IT WON'T WORK. NOW, KISS MY BUTT AND JUMP INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE WHER EYOU BELONG. Until you free Jerusalem, you will always be subject to attacks, if not by HAMAS and Islamic Jihad, by someone else even a lone wolf who is irritated by being denied access to Prayer Sites.
Isn't it inconvenient that you can only make Jihad against the infidels when your mum pays the broadband bill?
Take Your Country Back

Charlestown, IN

#349 Jul 16, 2014
Screw the UN, Torture is ok for the Muslim brotherhood beheading people and killing kids, Egyptian torture would train dogs to molest their prisioners, I think waterboarding, beatings, cleansing couldnt be any worse. The great false prophet Muhammad says its ok to rape non muslim married women, and marry 9 year old girls. All the religious monuments these terrorist destroy , I pray God strikes Mecca with a vengence because his wrath is far worse than any we could give.
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#350 Jul 16, 2014
Take Your Country Back wrote:
Torture is ok for the Muslim brotherhoo\
Israel is so different.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middl...

Israel government 'tortures' children by keeping them in cages, human rights group says

The NGO called for Israel’s definition of torture to be changed after children were kept in outdoor holding pens during winter in a practice which had been going on ‘for months’
ADAM WITHNALL Author Biography Wednesday 01 January 2014

An Israeli human rights organisation has accused the government of torturing children after it emerged some were kept in outdoor cages during winter.

The Public Committee Against Torture in Israel (PCATI) published a report which claimed children suspected of minor crimes were subjected to “public caging”, threats and acts of sexual violence and military trials without representation.
killing kids, E
1,562 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000.

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/
. The great false prophet Muhammad says its ok to rape non muslim married women, and marry 9 year old girls.
Jews say it is okay to suck the blood out of babies genitals in Metzitzah B'peh

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/30/metz...

Rabbi Yosef Ovadia said that goyim or non Jews were only born to serve Jews.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/5-of-ovadia-yose...

Rabbi Yitzchak Ginsburg says it is okay for a Jew to steal the organs of a non Jew.

https://odinia.org/tag/yitzchak-ginsburg/
Zioni

Israel

#351 Jul 16, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I am ashamed that Israel failed to sign a peace deal when one was offered to them by Arafat. You dogs live under the illusion that you will get away with stealing Arab lands. BUT IT WON'T WORK. NOW, KISS MY BUTT AND JUMP INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE WHER EYOU BELONG. Until you free Jerusalem, you will always be subject to attacks, if not by HAMAS and Islamic Jihad, by someone else even a lone wolf who is irritated by being denied access to Prayer Sites.
NAME ONE TIME IN HISTORY WHERE A REAL PEACE DEAL WAS OFFERED TO ISRAEL THAT WOULD ALLOW FOR IT TO CONTINUALLY EXIST???

You are lying as usual but that is just one the tenets of your religion.
Arafat said no to peace in Camp David and started an intifada which his own party admitted to planning months in advance.

http://palwatch.org/main.aspx...
Arafat planned and led the Intifada: Testimonies from PA leaders and others

As for agreeing to peace What about the famous 3 no's by the Arab league about peace with Israel.

http://www.camera.org/index.asp...
you can look at the Olmerts Peace Plan which was offered to Abbas. He is still waiting for an answer.

So I am a dog? This is why there will never be peace until Islamism has been suppressed.
May you be buried with a pig.

The only time in history when Jerusalem has been free is under Israeli rule. So don't pretend you are interested in freedom when you are more interested in Islamic oppression.
Under Jordanian rule Christians and Jews were discriminated against.
Under Israel rule the only religion discriminated against is Judaism and they are forbidden to pray on the Temple Mount in case it pisses of asshole Muslims like yourself.

NAME ONE THING THE PALESTINIANS AGREED UPON AND ACTUALLY FOLLOWED UP WITH?
Zioni

Israel

#352 Jul 16, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel is so different.
Israel government 'tortures' children by keeping them in cages, human rights group says
The NGO called for Israel’s definition of torture to be changed after children were kept in outdoor holding pens during winter in a practice which had been going on ‘for months’
An Israeli human rights organisation has accused the government of torturing children after it emerged some were kept in outdoor cages during winter.
The Public Committee Against Torture in Israel (PCATI) published a report which claimed children suspected of minor crimes were subjected to “public caging”, threats and acts of sexual violence and military trials without representation.
More lies and distortion from the Global anti-Zionist/Jewish propaganda machine.

Many prisoners are kept in those cages for short periods while in transfer. It is usually Jewish prisoners in these cages. This is not torture either.

The only sexual violence against Palestinians children in Israeli prisons is by their own people.

Maybe you should condemn the Palestinians for creating a child soldier army of martyrs. But how could you support the "Zionist narrative". or in other words FACTS.

Don't pretend its about Zionism when you are clearly have an issue with Jews in general.

From the Independent link you posted above.
Update: After original publication of its report, the Public Committee Against Torture in Israel released an amended version, acknowledging that the information from the Public Defender’s Office about child prisoners being kept in cages did not refer specifically to Palestinians. We have amended our report accordingly and wish to make the position clear.

SO BASICALLY THE PCATI WAS CAUGHT LYING AGAIN AND THIS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH PALESTINIANS BUT WAS ACTUALLY REPORTED BY ISRAELI INMATES.

Just like the "documentary" about torture in the West Bank was total crap and a blood libel same with the case of the caged children.

UNLIKE GRAY I HOPE YOU WILL NOT RE POST THOSE LIES EVER AGAIN UNLESS YOU REALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT FACTS.

Oh and Yes Israel is different.
grndvr

Valencia, CA

#353 Jul 16, 2014
Pick a fight with some one bigger and stronger, dance in the streets about it, get your a** kicked for it and expect the world to pity you - paaaleeeeeze!
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#354 Jul 16, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies and distortion from the Global anti-Zionist/Jewish propaganda machine.
Many prisoners are kept in those cages for short periods while in transfer. It is usually Jewish prisoners in these cages. This is not torture either.
The only sexual violence against Palestinians children in Israeli prisons is by their own people.
Maybe you should condemn the Palestinians for creating a child soldier army of martyrs. But how could you support the "Zionist narrative". or in other words FACTS.
Don't pretend its about Zionism when you are clearly have an issue with Jews in general.
From the Independent link you posted above.
Update: After original publication of its report, the Public Committee Against Torture in Israel released an amended version, acknowledging that the information from the Public Defender’s Office about child prisoners being kept in cages did not refer specifically to Palestinians. We have amended our report accordingly and wish to make the position clear.
SO BASICALLY THE PCATI WAS CAUGHT LYING AGAIN AND THIS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH PALESTINIANS BUT WAS ACTUALLY REPORTED BY ISRAELI INMATES.
Just like the "documentary" about torture in the West Bank was total crap and a blood libel same with the case of the caged children.
UNLIKE GRAY I HOPE YOU WILL NOT RE POST THOSE LIES EVER AGAIN UNLESS YOU REALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT FACTS.
Oh and Yes Israel is different.
Does it really matter, if Israel was keeping Palestinians, or Jews in cages outside?

It is still barbaric either way.
Zioni

Israel

#355 Jul 16, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it really matter, if Israel was keeping Palestinians, or Jews in cages outside?
It is still barbaric either way.
Not barbaric but I don't support it. The fact is that you will believe anything you read which incites hatred against Israel and the Jews. You don't care if its true or not and will probably make the same claim on this website in the near future. You should be ashamed of buying into and spreading these lies about Israel.

I think terrorist should be killed on the spot, so no arrests for mass murderers. They want a fight it should be given to them. It would even help them get to their heaven quicker. But seriously the more moderate answer would be to bury every terrorist with pig. So they won't have their virgins/raisins.

Interesting how you make these claims and then try to change the context.

Palestinian prisoners have a better life than probably any other prisoners in the world (maybe not white collar in some nations). They study, have their own areas, are mostly left alone, can rape the children who are in jail with them, they have cooking facilities in their cells, bathrooms, visitation rights, tv, and much more.
Maybe Israel should start treating them like the criminals that they are and terror attacks may drop.

DID YOU EVEN READ THE LINK YOU POSTED? DO YOU EVER READ WHAT YOU POST? THERE IS A SERIOUS CREDIBILITY PROBLEM WITH YOU AND YOUR BUDDIES HERE WHO CONSTANTLY GET CAUGHT LYING.
Take Your Country Back

Mason, OH

#356 Jul 16, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel is so different.
<quoted text>
1,562 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000.
http://www.ifamericansknew.org/
<quoted text>
Jews say it is okay to suck the blood out of babies genitals in Metzitzah B'peh
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/30/metz...
Rabbi Yosef Ovadia said that goyim or non Jews were only born to serve Jews.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/5-of-ovadia-yose...
Rabbi Yitzchak Ginsburg says it is okay for a Jew to steal the organs of a non Jew.
https://odinia.org/tag/yitzchak-ginsburg/
I am not born yesterday, Palestinian Children are trained at young ages that Jewish people are dogs and they are trained to kill them. To die for Allah is an honor and yet they are dying for terrorist and a false prophet. I heard this not from the news nor from the internet , I heard it straight from a Palestinian. I will never support Hamas and their need to take over. Anyone else can buy the load of crap people feed us about Humanitiy there is none in war. We killed Saddam Hussein and all his sons. Kid s died in the world trade center attacks, kids died in Iraq. I have seen terror in syria where children were hung. People eating cats, One thing I do not see is Jews blowing up embassy's, Driving planes into buildings, bombing transportation centers,or threating the world saying they are going to bleed us to death. I hear the Muslim Brother Hood doing that. They kill other Muslims in the name of God. They commit suscide, behead people, blow up religious places of other faiths. I have no mercy or respect for them. The world needs to get off the civil crap before they move like hitler did. I do not support them nor do want anyone from the Hamas orginization in my country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ferndale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say a noa to anti-transgender bathroom initiati... Jun 22 TerriB1 3
"Old Birch Bay"... (Oct '08) Jun 3 Mike 37
News Hundreds gather by County Courthouse for 'Wake ... Jun 2 lynnettle 1
News Competing opinions on Cherry Point development May '17 mike v 1
The Roof House Gallery (Aug '06) Mar '17 Tara 6
Papa's Pizza in Blaine (Feb '10) Feb '17 harklehawk 2
News Linux Sucks (May '14) Feb '17 Pessimistic1 6

Ferndale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance