Gang task force nets 6 arrests - Humb...

Gang task force nets 6 arrests - Humboldt Beacon

There are 4 comments on the Humboldt Beacon story from Dec 18, 2008, titled Gang task force nets 6 arrests - Humboldt Beacon. In it, Humboldt Beacon reports that:

On the morning of Dec. 10, Humboldt County Gang Task Force officers led by the Eureka Police Department participated in a gang sweep targeting close to a dozen suspected local gang members or known associates ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Humboldt Beacon.

KnowItAll

United States

#2 Dec 23, 2008
Hmmm, sounds like you have first-hand experience of the "balogna" pony ride you heartless SOB.
Larry Hatten

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Dec 25, 2008
Doin a fine job but not good enough.
Same Old Shit in Fortuna

Santa Rosa, CA

#4 Dec 28, 2008
Jason LOSEY??... Um Gee didnt we have an Assifer in town with that name?
RiderForWertz

Seaside, CA

#5 Oct 5, 2009
whoever "wertz is a biotch" is, is an ignorant coward. first off, cody wasnt a dope dealer. second, who would say something that ridiculous and offensive about a young man who died in a tragic accident. i dare you to post another reply regarding this, and to have the balls to admit who you are. i can tell you right now that im not trying to seek revenge for your statement, as i believe strongly in being able to speak the mind, but if you dont have the guts to give a reason for your slander and to give your name, you deserve misery are a waste of air.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ferndale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is the calfire harasser Aug '16 MADD DADD 1
News Parents in Fortuna hit-and-run case trade shots... Aug '16 marje 1
Home Aug '16 Rose 1
Jason Rudicel (Jul '15) Jun '16 Paris 3
News My Word: Vote no on Ferndale's Measure S (Oct '10) May '15 Great S8 Neighbor 32
News National Fuel Prices To Drop Sunday (Jan '15) Jan '15 One way or another 2
News New breast cancer support group forming - Humbo... (Mar '10) Sep '13 Collin 2

Ferndale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ferndale Mortgages