loveeit

Perry, GA

#1 Apr 22, 2011
Let me make a complaint. I visited Fernandina today along with 2 other family members and we attempted to eat at one of our favorite places, Applebee's. Walked in and the "hostess" was NOT friendly. She didn't crack a smile. We sat there 15 mins and nobody ever got our drink order. Keep in mind it was around 2, so they weren't busy. During this time another lady came in..sat there and was never asked what she wanted to drink/eat either. She got up and said "screw this" and left. We soon followed. Guess they didn't need our business.
LearnTheTruth

Yulee, FL

#2 Apr 23, 2011
Ah, so I am not the only one that does not like this place. I live in the area and when we do want Applebee's we go to Kingsland/St Mary's Ga.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fernandina Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bills seek to ban immigrant a sanctuariesa in F... Jun 17 Old Man 4
Biggest cloud compitition and Raffel Apr '17 Johnny clouds 2
Hell's Angels are coming to Nassau County, FL (Jun '16) Apr '17 Farrell Landon 14
Water Outage (Mar '14) Feb '17 Ahg21 2
Krissy Murdaugh Griffin Feb '17 fedup 1
Judge Robert Foster (Nov '15) Feb '17 deputy 5
Traffic reroute Jan '17 JSD 1

Fernandina Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fernandina Beach Mortgages