Law & Disorder: Nassau teacher charged with sex with teen

Oct 29, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Florida Times Union

A 43-year-old Nassau County teacher has been charged with unlawful sexual activity with a minor in what authorities described as a two-year relationship with the 17-year-old girl.

Comments
21 - 31 of 31 Comments Last updated Jul 8, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
equalityboy81

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2009

NAU wrote:
<quoted text>
nitchit gay is a freaking lifestyle or freak of a lifestyle, not a RACE. Go tell your black buddies homophobia is racism, they will laugh you in the ground, or beat the crap out if you.
So I am a freak huh? I'm proud to be one then. Proud that I am not a shallow, ignorant, and hatemongering piece of garbage like you.
equalityboy81

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2009

Of course the homophobes are using this thread to attack my sexual orientation. They have hijacked it. They are trolls who don't want to talk about the subject of the thread and have to obsess over my life because they have no life. And before they start jumping on me for bringing up gay stuff they should read the whole thread and see that I am not the one the brought the subject of homosexuality up. Indeed the article has nothing to do with gays. It's about a straight male school teacher with an underaged female student.
equalityboy81

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2009

Tigersux

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2009

Why all the talk about sex? homo or herto. Who gives a rats ass? People are losing their homes, people can't afford food, health insurance, children do without, just try to find a job...So SEX takes presidence over basics? As long as you get off....that's ALL that matters? As long as we are sexually satisfied...we are all good. Sex is all we need to survive.
equalityboy81

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2009

Tigersux wrote:
Why all the talk about sex? homo or herto. Who gives a rats ass? People are losing their homes, people can't afford food, health insurance, children do without, just try to find a job...So SEX takes presidence over basics? As long as you get off....that's ALL that matters? As long as we are sexually satisfied...we are all good. Sex is all we need to survive.
Hey man this is a news article and what the man did to the girl is wrong. I think any type of child abuse is wrong and it is a matter of importance. They are the ones making this thread into straight vs. gay, not me. They are obsessed with my sexual orientation (gay) even though I was trying to have a normal conversation unrelated to me being a homosexual. I haven't forgotten about all the other American issues that we all face.
Confused

Atlantic Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2009

I'd say these comments are a little off topic? lol
equalityboy81

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2009

Confused wrote:
I'd say these comments are a little off topic? lol
While I agree with you I'm sure they'll disagree.
scott1

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2009

Freny wrote:
Guys in the know know that you get a much better bj from a gay guy than you ever will from their wives or gfs. Just like a lesbian gives much better oral sex to he own partner. It's easy to figure out why.
i could care less if someone is gay or not, but ill stick with getting helmet from my girlfriend! hahaha
Freny

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2009

scott1 wrote:
<quoted text>i could(n't) care less if someone is gay or not, but ill stick with getting helmet from my girlfriend! hahaha
Too bad you're too afraid to try getting it from someone who really knows how to do it! Wonder why so many "straight" men get caught with other men? You prolly have a GF because she was naturally appealing to you, just as my GF is to me, butthe bottom line, all she can do is imitate; not give you the real thing, because she is not a man.
scott1

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2009

Freny wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad you're too afraid to try getting it from someone who really knows how to do it! Wonder why so many "straight" men get caught with other men? You prolly have a GF because she was naturally appealing to you, just as my GF is to me, butthe bottom line, all she can do is imitate; not give you the real thing, because she is not a man.
its not that i am afraid..its not my sexual preference....i prefer women and thats who i date and have sexual relations with..well, one particular woman.....
Jesus Loves You

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2011

Even you bigots and haters. Jesus may love you, but others think you're arses.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Fernandina Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fernandina Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fernandina Beach News, Events & Info