Law & Disorder: Nassau teacher charge...

Law & Disorder: Nassau teacher charged with sex with teen

There are 31 comments on the The Florida Times Union story from Oct 29, 2009, titled Law & Disorder: Nassau teacher charged with sex with teen. In it, The Florida Times Union reports that:

A 43-year-old Nassau County teacher has been charged with unlawful sexual activity with a minor in what authorities described as a two-year relationship with the 17-year-old girl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Florida Times Union.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
equalityboy81

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Dec 21, 2009
I've read he got new charges but I didn't understand in the News-Leader what those new charges were.
equalityboy81A

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Dec 22, 2009
OMG 17 years old! And sexual!!! How disgusting! Good lord don't people yet understand that not all sex is forced, and that almost all sex is highly pleasurable!!

Darned religious prudes!

God I hate religion!
equalityboy81

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Dec 23, 2009
equalityboy81A wrote:
OMG 17 years old! And sexual!!! How disgusting! Good lord don't people yet understand that not all sex is forced, and that almost all sex is highly pleasurable!!
Darned religious prudes!
God I hate religion!
I never claimed to be religious. I am far from being religious. He allegedly began the relationship with her when she was 15. I think it has a lot more to do with him being in a position of authority.

“The Inevitable”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4 Dec 23, 2009
Make you wonder why Eq boy only comes out when the subject is sex and gays huh.

“the doctor is in the house”

Since: May 08

jacksonville florida

#5 Dec 23, 2009
Not adding up wrote:
Make you wonder why Eq boy only comes out when the subject is sex and gays huh.
i wonder why he has 81 and 81a? could that be the he/she coming out in him?
LOL

Bradenton, FL

#6 Dec 23, 2009
icwjohn wrote:
<quoted text>i wonder why he has 81 and 81a? could that be the he/she coming out in him?
self-contained sex...... saves on date money.
Practicing Homosexual

Jacksonville, FL

#7 Dec 23, 2009
EQ Boy has more compassion and intelligence than almost anyone here. You religious heterosexual prudes would see all of that if you got over your homophobia.
equalityboy81

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Dec 23, 2009
icwjohn wrote:
<quoted text>i wonder why he has 81 and 81a? could that be the he/she coming out in him?
No dummy A is another poster.
equalityboy81

Jacksonville, FL

#9 Dec 23, 2009
Not adding up wrote:
Make you wonder why Eq boy only comes out when the subject is sex and gays huh.
Maybe that is because you mainly go to threads about sex crimes, homosexuality, and other controversial issues is why you feel that way. I like posting on all controversial issues, not just about sex and gays. What's wrong with gay subjects anyhow? I am not ashamed of the gay subject unlike you. You brought up gays in this thread, not me.
scooter

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Dec 23, 2009
Equality boy is a FRIEND of mine and I am PROUD of that!
equalityboy81

Jacksonville, FL

#11 Dec 24, 2009
scooter wrote:
Equality boy is a FRIEND of mine and I am PROUD of that!
I am too!
NAU

Jacksonville, FL

#12 Dec 24, 2009
scooter wrote:
Equality boy is a FRIEND of mine and I am PROUD of that!
Like we give a rats asz. your just someone who can't make up his mind.
NAU

Jacksonville, FL

#13 Dec 24, 2009
Practicing Homosexual wrote:
EQ Boy has more compassion and intelligence than almost anyone here. You religious heterosexual prudes would see all of that if you got over your homophobia.
No such word as homophobia, just your way of saying being gay is wrong.
equalityboy81

Jacksonville, FL

#14 Dec 24, 2009
NAU wrote:
<quoted text>
No such word as homophobia, just your way of saying being gay is wrong.
Homophobia/heterosexism/sexual ism/sexism is equivalent to racism.
equalityboy81

Jacksonville, FL

#15 Dec 24, 2009
and also heteronormativity and homonegativity.

How did this thread turn into a subject about gays anyhow?

This thread is about a man who allegedly sexually abused an underage girl. What does that have to do with gays?!
Bahama Mama

Cape Coral, FL

#16 Dec 24, 2009
ho-ho-ho
NAU

Jacksonville, FL

#17 Dec 24, 2009
equalityboy81 wrote:
<quoted text>
Homophobia/heterosexism/sexual ism/sexism is equivalent to racism.
nitchit gay is a freaking lifestyle or freak of a lifestyle, not a RACE. Go tell your black buddies homophobia is racism, they will laugh you in the ground, or beat the crap out if you.
Freny

Jacksonville, FL

#18 Dec 24, 2009
Guys in the know know that you get a much better bj from a gay guy than you ever will from their wives or gfs. Just like a lesbian gives much better oral sex to he own partner. It's easy to figure out why.
equalityboy81

Jacksonville, FL

#19 Dec 26, 2009
NAU wrote:
<quoted text>
nitchit gay is a freaking lifestyle or freak of a lifestyle, not a RACE. Go tell your black buddies homophobia is racism, they will laugh you in the ground, or beat the crap out if you.
If they touch me they'll go to jail. I don't play around. I'll call the cops. And yes I've had homophobic people arrested before and won the cases.
equalityboy81

Jacksonville, FL

#20 Dec 26, 2009
NAU wrote:
<quoted text>
nitchit gay is a freaking lifestyle or freak of a lifestyle, not a RACE. Go tell your black buddies homophobia is racism, they will laugh you in the ground, or beat the crap out if you.
No it's not a race (at least you got something right) it's a sexual orientation according to the American Psychological Association and many other organizations. Homosexuality being a lifestyle choice is your opinion only and cannot be proven. I said homophobia is equivalent to racism. Look up the definition of equivalent. Apparently you are very ignorant. Ignorance breeds hate. I can tell you hate homosexuals. Racism is not homophobia nor is homophobia racism. Those words never came out of my mouth. But racism and homophobia and sexism are forms of prejudice and equally wrong and bad. It's not MORE OKAY to discriminate against one group than another.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fernandina Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Infantalisim and little league coaching (May '13) Sep '17 Ann 6
Judge Robert Foster (Nov '15) Sep '17 Devon 6
Luther Heith Pease 2003 felony battery case (Apr '16) Aug '17 Malinda 13
Who are Luther Heith Pease and John Reuben Crews? (Apr '16) Aug '17 Malinda 8
Luther Heith Pease Goffinsville battery 2004 (May '16) Aug '17 Malinda 10
10th anniversary of David Eugene Mashburn child... (Apr '16) Aug '17 Joe M 10
News Fernandina Beach couple arrested in July 7 shoo... (Jul '16) Aug '17 Warren L 12

Fernandina Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fernandina Beach Mortgages