Randy Quaid

United States

#1 Aug 18, 2011
Be sure to check out "Palmetto Blue" by James Garrett Terhune from Sevillian Records, available now on ITUNES!!!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2 Aug 29, 2011
I like the music on the Top 40, etc. from that late 60's to the early 2000's. Music went to hell after 2003 or 2004. No instruments are used but a bunch of weird sounds, it's predominately one race which isn't fair and diverse, the lyrics suck, and their is not melody or real instruments. Music artists of today should look back to the past decades and use those styles. When it comes to African-American artists I love the ones from the past like Whitney Houston, Diana Ross, Michael Jackson, En Vogue, and many others and they are so much better than the ones now like Chris Brown and Kanye West and all the rap and hip-hop junk. And the white music they have now has no melody either but just a bunch of yelling. Some hardly has any background music and definitely no instruments, not even a guitar. Meredith Brooks, Alanis Morrissette, Madonna, Edy Brickell, Matchbox 20, Maroon 5, Finger Eleven, and Alannah Myles, etc. are examples of what music should be. Some of Lady Gaga is okay. Adele's wonderful song Rolling in the Deep should remind everyone of how good music used to be on the radio because she is talented and that song could fit any decade. There is no talent on the radio anymore just a bunch of garbage I don't know why anyone would spend money on. Country is not consider pop music or Top 40 (but only some crossovers and country-pop like Shania Twain, Faith Hill, and LeAnn Rimes) so why does rap, hip-hop, and the new style of R and B get a special exception? There is no pop, rock, or dance anymore on the radio.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fernandina Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yulee man shot in car by another motorist 2 hr Tracy 9
Luther Heith Pease Goffinsville battery 2004 15 hr Tina pease 8
Hell's Angels are coming to Nassau County, FL Jun '16 Jason Snyder 8
Whatever became of the Luther Heith Pease case? (Sep '08) Jun '16 anonymous 86
Who are Luther Heith Pease and John Reuben Crews? Jun '16 anonymous 6
10th anniversary of David Eugene Mashburn child... Jun '16 anonymous 6
Luther Heith Pease 2003 felony battery case Jun '16 anonymous 10

Fernandina Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance