what does it say about Mt Washington ...

what does it say about Mt Washington if it elected a drug deal as constable?

Posted in the Fern Creek Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sarah

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Dec 15, 2012
Seriously - how did a mistake this big happen? Don't they do drug/background checks?
boxchevy

United States

#2 Dec 15, 2012
Sarah wrote:
Seriously - how did a mistake this big happen? Don't they do drug/background checks?
obviously not but I bet they will now, I knew he was doing it and no one believed me.
Ex Friend

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Dec 15, 2012
Ex Friend

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Dec 15, 2012
http://www.wdrb.com/story/20350664/bullitt-co...

Bullitt County public official arrested for drug t...
Ex Friend

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Dec 15, 2012
The sheriff's office obtained a search warrant where they uncovered drug paraphernalia, numerous pills, marijuana, and a ledger detailing who owed him money.
Sarah

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Dec 15, 2012
Ex Friend wrote:
The sheriff's office obtained a search warrant where they uncovered drug paraphernalia, numerous pills, marijuana, and a ledger detailing who owed him money.
Jesus! What this on the police report or the news? Insane! I mean if the sheriff's office is coming after the constable they knew this was going on.
Ex Friend

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Dec 16, 2012
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus! What this on the police report or the news? Insane! I mean if the sheriff's office is coming after the constable they knew this was going on.
Cliff wrote all the names on the ledger!
Ex Friend

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Dec 16, 2012
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus! What this on the police report or the news? Insane! I mean if the sheriff's office is coming after the constable they knew this was going on.
Hop you are not in involved in this mess. Glad it happened because Cliff thought he was better than everybody but he is NOT.
Eddie

Louisville, KY

#9 Dec 16, 2012
Did Cliff steal your significant other or something? All you can do is post all over topix about how happy you are that he got arrested? If he was selling drugs, I'm glad he got caught. It's not national news like you make it out to be.
Abby

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Dec 16, 2012
Eddie wrote:
Did Cliff steal your significant other or something? All you can do is post all over topix about how happy you are that he got arrested? If he was selling drugs, I'm glad he got caught. It's not national news like you make it out to be.
Ditto
Say what

Greensburg, KY

#11 Dec 16, 2012
EX must get their cookies off. Sicko!
boxchevy

United States

#12 Dec 16, 2012
I'm the next constable!
Next Constable

Lexington, KY

#13 Dec 16, 2012
Think you can stay out of jail? It seems to be a trend with Mt. Washington constables.
For Sure

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Dec 17, 2012
Next Constable wrote:
Think you can stay out of jail? It seems to be a trend with Mt. Washington constables.
Hope there will be a new Constable. Not CLiff
Billy Bob

Greensburg, KY

#15 Dec 24, 2012
You'll find out on 2013, more tax increases. You have to pay for our salary increases and lack of leadership.
Also, some new hungery council members coming on board. For all their hard work they will want more benefits.

Merry Christmas, voters!

P.S. what happened to all the "hard" work on increasing our park system, Greg??
He cant

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Dec 24, 2012
For Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope there will be a new Constable. Not CLiff
Cliff can not run for constable again
Paul

Newport, KY

#18 Dec 30, 2012
boxchevy wrote:
I'm the next constable!
guess u will be the first ass elected in mount Washington too bad ur not the first executed!!!
Greg

Newport, KY

#19 Dec 30, 2012
Billy Bob wrote:
You'll find out on 2013, more tax increases. You have to pay for our salary increases and lack of leadership.
Also, some new hungery council members coming on board. For all their hard work they will want more benefits.
Merry Christmas, voters!
P.S. what happened to all the "hard" work on increasing our park system, Greg??
meet me at cattlemans I will tell you
Jellyroe

Louisville, KY

#20 Mar 29, 2013
boxchevy wrote:
I'm the next constable!
boxchevy wats good in the wash??? U sound like u kno wats up!
Billy Bob

Columbia, KY

#21 Apr 5, 2013
Greg wrote:
<quoted text> meet me at cattlemans I will tell you
Greg your a pussey! A big fat pussey on top of wanting to be a want-a-cop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fern Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cracker Barrel 22 hr Old Horny and Drunk 2
Mt.Washington junkies (Jun '16) Wed Alicia 8
Sarah annanice reece (Jan '17) Aug 14 Metro division 5 10
Houston Acres Music Thread Aug 14 Musikologist 1
Jeremy Royal???? (Jul '14) Aug 13 Joe blows 14
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Aug 12 Really 843
Garna Cecil Aug 11 Laura 3

Fern Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fern Creek Mortgages