Next Last
The third Reich 88

Stamford, CT

#1 Jun 14, 2017
MLK was a terrorist
Correct

Fordyce, AR

#2 Sep 20, 2017
The- Yeah, right! How do you terrorize someone with peace? Martin Luther King was a better leader than Tramp will ever be!
Decent people get out and vote Democrat next year for the local elections and vote Democrat for president in 2020. Don't assume that Donny Dollhands has screwed up so much that he cannot make it again!
We need to put Democrats in at the local level, from City council to Sherriff. Then we need state level Democrats in charge, state representatives and Senators.
Then the USA needs a Democrat for president to correct the mistakes Tramp is making, try to get some respect back for America after the clown Tramp show they have been seeing!
Whitey

Shelbyville, TN

#3 Sep 20, 2017
Yeah. That lying criminal Hillary would have been the better choice huh?
Correct

Fordyce, AR

#4 Sep 20, 2017
Whi- Yes, I think Hillary would have been a better choice than Donny Dollhands. She did not make deals with Russians, for one thing.
Whitey

Shelbyville, TN

#5 Sep 20, 2017
Correct wrote:
Whi- Yes, I think Hillary would have been a better choice than Donny Dollhands. She did not make deals with Russians, for one thing.
You couldn't be more wrong numbnuts. You are the typical Trump hating Hillary loving moron that hasn't a fking clue.

http://www.investors.com/politics/commentary/...
Correct

East Bernstadt, KY

#6 Sep 21, 2017
Whi- Link don't work. Probably just made up BS like so much Rich ublican chatter.
You are trying to fight a war that has been over for about 150 years. Guess what? Your side lost.
And here you are still working for these slaveholders of long ago. They will never pay you. They will never give you any medal or recognition. They will not help you if it gets you into trouble. Who is the nigor now?
Tramp has just signed a statement calling on federal, state, and local law enforcement to use any action required to shut hate groups down. Now you too have been betrayed by Donny Dollhands.
Whitey

Shelbyville, TN

#7 Sep 21, 2017
Correct wrote:
Whi- Link don't work. Probably just made up BS like so much Rich ublican chatter.
You are trying to fight a war that has been over for about 150 years. Guess what? Your side lost.
And here you are still working for these slaveholders of long ago. They will never pay you. They will never give you any medal or recognition. They will not help you if it gets you into trouble. Who is the nigor now?
Tramp has just signed a statement calling on federal, state, and local law enforcement to use any action required to shut hate groups down. Now you too have been betrayed by Donny Dollhands.
You are so full of shit hahaha. That link works perfectly fine dipshit. You just don't want to admit that you read all those FACTS about Killary and Russia. I'll post more links but i'm sure they won't work for you either.
BigBoston

United States

#9 Sep 25, 2017
Read Russian political chaos warfare doctrine they started the chaos in our country do not be devused soo easily all Americans are EQUAL
Whitey

Shelbyville, TN

#10 Sep 25, 2017
BigBoston wrote:
Read Russian political chaos warfare doctrine they started the chaos in our country do not be devused soo easily all Americans are EQUAL
You telling me that the fking illeagal border jumping beaners that the nigor obama gave citizenship to are equal to born and bred americans? You should put a gun in your muth and pull the fking trigger numbnuts.
Correct

Somerset, KY

#11 Sep 26, 2017
Whitey- Did a black guy take your place on the team?Did a black man take your girlfriend/boyfriend away? Did a black person take your Baby Pees A Lot Doll?
You, like a few others on here are still working for the man.
You are carrying around ideas that died out about 150 years ago. Still out there doing the work of those old southern men who will never pay you, never thank you or reward you for what you do for them. They would be humored to see you work so hard for nothing. Just like a nigor!
Whitey

Shelbyville, TN

#12 Sep 26, 2017
Correct wrote:
Whitey- Did a black guy take your place on the team?Did a black man take your girlfriend/boyfriend away? Did a black person take your Baby Pees A Lot Doll?
You, like a few others on here are still working for the man.
You are carrying around ideas that died out about 150 years ago. Still out there doing the work of those old southern men who will never pay you, never thank you or reward you for what you do for them. They would be humored to see you work so hard for nothing. Just like a nigor!
None of the above dumbass. As long as their are fking racists organizations like the fking BLM and NAACP we have to stick together us white folk. Insted we have a bunch of race traitors like yourself that would rather lick the balls of some worthless nigor that is sucking the government titty "your tax money" just to make himself feel good or appear to be a SJW. Nigors are waaay more racist against whites than whites are to them. That is a fking statistical FACT. You are a fking disgrace to th whole white race you fking moron.
Correct

Somerset, KY

#13 Sep 26, 2017
Make yer master proud.
Whitey

Shelbyville, TN

#14 Sep 26, 2017
Correct wrote:
Make yer master proud.
I'm my own master dumbass. Unlike you ignorant SJWs who follow someone else's lead instead of your own. Pitiful.
Correct

Somerset, KY

#15 Sep 26, 2017
I choose not to hate. You cannot stop.
Whitey

Shelbyville, TN

#16 Sep 26, 2017
Correct wrote:
I choose not to hate. You cannot stop.
I choose to hate people that choose to hate me first. My family never owned a damn slave. Ever!!! I don't owe nigors a goddamned thing. Hell if you wanna get down to it they fking owe us for bringing their greasy asses to America. If we hadn't they'd still be in Africa living in a fking dung hut and picking fleas off each other.
Correct

Somerset, KY

#17 Sep 26, 2017
So, your family did not have slaves, but they owe you for bringing them to America?
My family has never kept cows. But that farmer owes us for letting him keep them on his farm.
Same thing.
Whitey

Shelbyville, TN

#18 Sep 26, 2017
Correct wrote:
So, your family did not have slaves, but they owe you for bringing them to America?
My family has never kept cows. But that farmer owes us for letting him keep them on his farm.
Same thing.
So a farmer owes you because you "allow" him to have cows on HIS farm? That makes absolutely zero sense at all. Wait..... He owes you for you letting him keep YOUR cows on HIS farm? Explain dumbass.
Whitey

Shelbyville, TN

#19 Sep 26, 2017
I got it!!!! My family has never kept slaves but THAT slave owner owes us for allowing him to keep slaves on HIS plantation. That is your logic? Bwaaahahahahaha!!!!
chasidyelmsENG

United States

#20 Oct 9, 2017
Black lives are very important when it comes to dealing with the correctional officers. Police officers are 28 times more likely to stop a person of color rather than a white person. Knowing what it feels like to be discriminated against, I know this is something very hard for families to get through, and extremely difficult to have to go through yourself. Following the death of Michael Brown there has been way too many incidents of police brutality that have not been justified or just blatantly ignored. Black and White lives are valued differently and because of this they are differently impacted under the conditions of White racial supremacy across the country.
The Black community as a whole are constantly going to have to face these battles only because of the simple fact that they were born with more melanin than others. Racism is one of the main factors that connects to these tragedies, and explains the broader structural issues of the White racial supremacy and gentrification. It is even harder when times of slavery seem to not have gone away at all. Streets, sidewalks, and playgrounds such as those where Brown, Garner, Gray and Rice died are sites where racially biased policing governs access to liberty and life itself. People of color are killed at a rate of three times faster than whites and other minorities. Correctional officers are put in place to keep us safe, and to protect us, not create worse situations, but they somehow, find a way to always make it worse for these people. Cops have our lives in their pockets and we trust them to keep them safe.
African Americans are being segregated, ripped from their families and oppressed and this has made it a controversial topic among communities that have witnessed police brutality. These individuals are supposed to be de escalating these situations, but it seems the more and more it happens, it is only getting worse. Police officers do hold a lot of responsibility, but also a lot of power. They have the power to take both all of your rights and your life in a split second. They are having to make these very difficult choices when it comes to using force or when to use lethal force.
On the contrary, anyone can claim that this is not a real concept, and that people are just sensitive. Supporting this, you can say that someone used force back, when being arrested or confronted by a police officer, forcing the officer to become more aggressive. They could also argue that they deserve what they receive because they committed a crime. A third counterargument could be that police officers are only doing what they think is right, because, they are, in fact, only protecting themselves from harm.
Unjustified shootings, severe beatings, fatal chokings, and rough treatment have all contributed to the ever-present problem of police brutality in America. Sadly, most of these cases go unnoticed, therefore leading to no justice or closure for these families that are ripped apart. Yes, being a police officer involves having a difficult job where you deal with many, many people in one day, but carrying a gun and holding a badge does not give someone the right to take someone's life away from them and destroy these families.
Wang

Shelbyville, TN

#21 Oct 9, 2017
chasidyelmsENG wrote:
Black lives are very important when it comes to dealing with the correctional officers. Police officers are 28 times more likely to stop a person of color rather than a white person. Knowing what it feels like to be discriminated against, I know this is something very hard for families to get through, and extremely difficult to have to go through yourself. Following the death of Michael Brown there has been way too many incidents of police brutality that have not been justified or just blatantly ignored. Black and White lives are valued differently and because of this they are differently impacted under the conditions of White racial supremacy across the country.
The Black community as a whole are constantly going to have to face these battles only because of the simple fact that they were born with more melanin than others. Racism is one of the main factors that connects to these tragedies, and explains the broader structural issues of the White racial supremacy and gentrification. It is even harder when times of slavery seem to not have gone away at all. Streets, sidewalks, and playgrounds such as those where Brown, Garner, Gray and Rice died are sites where racially biased policing governs access to liberty and life itself. People of color are killed at a rate of three times faster than whites and other minorities. Correctional officers are put in place to keep us safe, and to protect us, not create worse situations, but they somehow, find a way to always make it worse for these people. Cops have our lives in their pockets and we trust them to keep them safe.
African Americans are being segregated, ripped from their families and oppressed and this has made it a controversial topic among communities that have witnessed police brutality. These individuals are supposed to be de escalating these situations, but it seems the more and more it happens, it is only getting worse. Police officers do hold a lot of responsibility, but also a lot of power. They have the power to take both all of your rights and your life in a split second. They are having to make these very difficult choices when it comes to using force or when to use lethal force.
On the contrary, anyone can claim that this is not a real concept, and that people are just sensitive. Supporting this, you can say that someone used force back, when being arrested or confronted by a police officer, forcing the officer to become more aggressive. They could also argue that they deserve what they receive because they committed a crime. A third counterargument could be that police officers are only doing what they think is right, because, they are, in fact, only protecting themselves from harm.
Unjustified shootings, severe beatings, fatal chokings, and rough treatment have all contributed to the ever-present problem of police brutality in America. Sadly, most of these cases go unnoticed, therefore leading to no justice or closure for these families that are ripped apart. Yes, being a police officer involves having a difficult job where you deal with many, many people in one day, but carrying a gun and holding a badge does not give someone the right to take someone's life away from them and destroy these families.
Wrong again you dumb nigor. As long as you monkey’s keep killing each other in record numbers all across the country no one will ever take your BLM bullshit seriously. Black lives matter only matter when a white devil kills one. Maybe if 13% of the population weren’t responsible for over 50% of violent crimes they wouldnt be treated like yall do. Maybe try pulling up your fking pants and acting civilized.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/451466/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Lives Matter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Privelage (Aug '17) Nov 13 Haley 13
Common Sense: A letter to Black in America Jul '18 ArnoldFischer 1
They Thought They Could FxCKING Hide Him (Feb '18) Jun '18 Hank 2
Protest (Dec '17) Apr '18 American Independent 3
BLM Survey (Mar '18) Mar '18 pepe56 1
Black lies matter (Feb '18) Feb '18 Sick of hate 1
what a joke (Dec '16) Jan '18 Correct 3

Forum Rules

No rules.

Black Lives Matter Jobs