Obama heading back to DC in rare vaca...

Obama heading back to DC in rare vacation break

There are 27 comments on the Yahoo! story from Aug 17, 2014, titled Obama heading back to DC in rare vacation break. In it, Yahoo! reports that:

In a rare move for him, the president planned a break in the middle of his Martha's Vineyard vacation to return to Washington on Sunday night for unspecified meetings with Vice President Joe Biden and other advisers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yahoo!.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1 Aug 17, 2014
Obama don't leave his putter for nothing short of a scandal is getting ready to blow up in face again.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#2 Aug 17, 2014
Get ready tea-baggers… you wanted him off his well-deserved vacation… well you got it, LOL!

Let’s see what he does on immigration. I want full amnesty for all and then my agents on the border. My way is the correct way, everybody else can go pound sand… I say trade out the tea-bagging right-wingers for immigrants who want to be here and support this nation.

Paris

#3 Aug 17, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Get ready tea-baggers… you wanted him off his well-deserved vacation… well you got it, LOL!
Let’s see what he does on immigration. I want full amnesty for all and then my agents on the border. My way is the correct way, everybody else can go pound sand… I say trade out the tea-bagging right-wingers for immigrants who want to be here and support this nation.
Liberal Senators are terrified of yet another attempt to tear another page out of the constitution by Obama. What another 9-0 vote coming.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#4 Aug 17, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
When is congress back from recess?! Loll
Cat74

Wilmington, IL

#5 Aug 17, 2014
The headline should read a rare visit to the Oval Office.
LBJ

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 Aug 17, 2014
Well deserved my butt, You need to go take your meds, it appears your stupidity has kicked in.
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#7 Aug 17, 2014
heading to DC........ his dog probably died.
Bob

Middleton, WI

#8 Aug 17, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
heading to DC........ his dog probably died.
If he was Republican.....his snake probably died.
Maple Resident

Bedford, OH

#9 Aug 18, 2014
This guy takes more vacation time than he does work! What the hell good is he? If he wanted to be a golfer, why'd he run for president?

Wait!!! Maybe it's better if he's on the golf courses more! This way he's not in Washington screwing things up!

Paris

#10 Aug 18, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>If he was Republican.....his snake probably died.
It sure wasn't Bo the first dog nobody sees any more. Maybe that is why the chef left.
Eleanor

Vernon Hills, IL

#11 Aug 18, 2014
His wife probably was getting tired of him hanging around and told him to go back to D.C.
Dubya Tee Eff

Webster, MA

#12 Aug 18, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
And you claim the "right" is unpatriotic and ignorant.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Aug 18, 2014
The second Presidential news conference today again makes the unbalanced and inherently biased mistake of calling the acted out angers in Ferguson "rightful", thus Obama is validating in peculiar terms the overreactions there, which are now repeatedly shown as unjustified. Although National Guard troops have had to be called to restore civilization to a looted and burned community, Obama also continues to make allegations of police overreacting, or being too tough. Mr. President... if the police had been too tough, it wouldn't be necessary to call the National Guard into action. Obama knows he's being dishonest with these appraisals, as he knows the police backed off and let the nature of the Negro interlopers from out of State extend their violence. Further, Obama makes no reference again to the outrageous excess of Black on White and Black on Black violence in America, which daily exceeds in every way any occasional deadly shooting by a police officer.

Paris

#14 Aug 18, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
The second Presidential news conference today again makes the unbalanced and inherently biased mistake of calling the acted out angers in Ferguson "rightful", thus Obama is validating in peculiar terms the overreactions there, which are now repeatedly shown as unjustified. Although National Guard troops have had to be called to restore civilization to a looted and burned community, Obama also continues to make allegations of police overreacting, or being too tough. Mr. President... if the police had been too tough, it wouldn't be necessary to call the National Guard into action. Obama knows he's being dishonest with these appraisals, as he knows the police backed off and let the nature of the Negro interlopers from out of State extend their violence. Further, Obama makes no reference again to the outrageous excess of Black on White and Black on Black violence in America, which daily exceeds in every way any occasional deadly shooting by a police officer.
Obama doesn't care a whit about Thos people or he would be there. He hasn't visited a black American neighborhood since elected. it's is a photo op to trying keep his base together.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Aug 18, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama doesn't care a whit about Thos people or he would be there. He hasn't visited a black American neighborhood since elected. it's is a photo op to trying keep his base together.
Yes, but more than that, Communists use minorities to instill confusion and fear into the majority. Polarization of the races benefits Communist tyranny. The Black Panthers coming in from Oakland isn't mentioned by Obama, nor the Communist organization from Chicago. He and Holder know they're there and could arrest them on a moment's notice. The violence and threat inherent in the Black Panthers, or the Farrakhan Black Muslims funded by Obama for twenty years in Wright's "church", serve the Marxist Democrats ultimate goals. Obama can confuse the whole nation by stating we have to defend and protect the rights of these people to protest, when he knows damn well they are inciting a race war and that's all they want. Obama's not stupid. He's a Black racist Communist like Mandela, thinking he is of tribal royal blood.
Cat74

Wilmington, IL

#16 Aug 18, 2014
Obama is of Tribal Royal blood. His Grandfather was a Tribal leader, as was his father. Then his father decided to come to America for an education instead of leading the tribe in Kenya. Then he died in an automobile accident.
sha fay fay

Florissant, MO

#17 Aug 18, 2014
let hope the golfer in chief stay in dc and not come to town to incite more hate from his base. he already sending that fool from the dept of injustice down here. just another race baiting agitator coming to town to fan the flames of division.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#18 Aug 18, 2014
I am all for Obama and his pal Holder offering heartfelt condolences to the African mother of the recently dearly departed at the hands of the cops. I cannot recall, though, their ever offering condolences to the thousands of White mothers who have lost sons and daughters at the hands of the Africans since they took office.

Ronald
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#19 Aug 18, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure wasn't Bo the first dog nobody sees any more. Maybe that is why the chef left.
Bo hasn't been seen ? hope he didn't get eaten !
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#20 Aug 19, 2014
Ronald wrote:
I am all for Obama and his pal Holder offering heartfelt condolences to the African mother of the recently dearly departed at the hands of the cops. I cannot recall, though, their ever offering condolences to the thousands of White mothers who have lost sons and daughters at the hands of the Africans since they took office.
Ronald
Thousands? How many? Source?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ferguson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 3 hr ICP2016 6,463
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) 8 hr Son of Man 1,926
News San Francisco Chief Releases 'Racist' Texts and... Sun QuieroCojerEEEya 1
News Black Lives Matter gave him fame, but Baltimore... Apr 27 Now_What 2
News Should Carlisle police wear body cameras? Apr 13 Now_What 3
?? for local black people Apr 10 So_What 16
News Voters to decide on plans to pay for Ferguson s... Apr 7 Sam I Am 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ferguson Mortgages