FBI to investigate Missouri teen's sh...

FBI to investigate Missouri teen's shooting

There are 75 comments on the KMIZ story from Aug 11, 2014, titled FBI to investigate Missouri teen's shooting. In it, KMIZ reports that:

The FBI has officially opened an investigation into the shooting of a teenager by a police officer in the St. Louis suburb of Ferguson, Missouri, a U.S. law enforcement official tells CNN.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMIZ.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Really

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Aug 11, 2014
OMG that could have been ohbama. Now blacks have a good reason to rob, steal, loot, kill and cause destruction. Oops forgot, ohbama is on vacation.
With ohbama, holder, jackson, sharpton and the NAACP involved it will be
time for Missouri to get a "stand your ground" law.
Tikk

Bismarck, ND

#2 Aug 11, 2014
Their are many reasons that makes this a sad and tragic story. One being the obvious, an unarmed, young man lost his life. Second, a mother lost her son...

That said, what also makes this sad and tragic is that no one in America ,not directly affected, seems to care when 'blacks kill blacks'. Not a peep from anyone about the outrageously high-levels of 'black-on-black' murders... Not from the black community as a whole, NAACP, The Liberal Media, Trayvon Martin's family or attorneys, Sharpton, Jackson, Holder, Obama... No one!

Unfortunately, these people, organizations, entities... only seems to care about a black person's demise, when it can benefit them or be exploited for personal or political gain.

Now, that's a sad and tragic story.
Tikk

Bismarck, ND

#3 Aug 11, 2014
Really wrote:
OMG that could have been ohbama. Now blacks have a good reason to rob, steal, loot, kill and cause destruction. Oops forgot, ohbama is on vacation.
With ohbama, holder, jackson, sharpton and the NAACP involved it will be
time for Missouri to get a "stand your ground" law.
You're obviously not well educated. That said, why is it when blacks, Latinos... do anything 'many' people feel it necessary to blame their whole race? Yet, when whites commit heinous acts, say a molest kid and bury her alive (John Couey), shoot up Elementary schools, theaters..., pillage, maim, kill destroy... These are isolated and individual acts?

Is that even logical?
James Roberts

Louisville, KY

#4 Aug 11, 2014
James Roberts

Louisville, KY

#5 Aug 11, 2014
Tikk wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obviously not well educated. That said, why is it when blacks, Latinos... do anything 'many' people feel it necessary to blame their whole race? Yet, when whites commit heinous acts, say a molest kid and bury her alive (John Couey), shoot up Elementary schools, theaters..., pillage, maim, kill destroy... These are isolated and individual acts?
Is that even logical?
I see the news and well, I see groups of blacks rioting, stealing, robbing and attacking people. When John Couey did what he did, did 500 whites riot?

Your logic isn't even logic.
Tikk

Bismarck, ND

#6 Aug 11, 2014
James Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the news and well, I see groups of blacks rioting, stealing, robbing and attacking people. When John Couey did what he did, did 500 whites riot?
Your logic isn't even logic.
So, let's see, blacks make up about 13% of the US population, alone (Current US pop: about 320 mil people) and you see roughly 500 people (exaggerated of course) rioting, looting.. in one section of a large state, and you classify that as being the ENTIRE black race?

I rest my case regarding your lack of logic and education.
James Roberts

Louisville, KY

#7 Aug 11, 2014
Tikk wrote:
<quoted text>
So, let's see, blacks make up about 13% of the US population, alone (Current US pop: about 320 mil people) and you see roughly 500 people (exaggerated of course) rioting, looting.. in one section of a large state, and you classify that as being the ENTIRE black race?
I rest my case regarding your lack of logic and education.
http://www.examiner.com/article/interracial-c...

Actually, blacks are way more dangerous than all other races, as proven by crime stats. Nearly 90% of interracial crime is black on white.

Again, you have failed to provide any data for your information.
James Roberts

Louisville, KY

#9 Aug 11, 2014
Blacks have higher rates of molesting children (a lie taught by the media)-

http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2010/05/05... - pedophiles-and-child-molesters /
Tikk

Bismarck, ND

#10 Aug 11, 2014
James Roberts wrote:
Blacks have higher rates of molesting children (a lie taught by the media)-
http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2010/05/05... - pedophiles-and-child-molesters /
So, you believe the media when it works against blacks, but not when it works against whites?

Also, child molestation is disgusting, vile, and inhumane regardless of who does it and regardless of the number of times.

Again, I rest my case on your lack of intellect.
Tikk

Bismarck, ND

#11 Aug 11, 2014
The Federal government should classify the KKK as a Terrorist organization.

Like their Muslim-extremist counterparts, the Klan attacks and kills innocent American citizens. They also recruit and train others to terrorize, based on “religious” and ethnic ideology, in order to effect social change. In addition, they teach their children to pass on their legacy of hate and destruction.

If you agree, start a petition.
Cordwainer Trout

Campbellsville, KY

#12 Aug 11, 2014
The information so far says the young Black attacked the police officer, actually tackling him into the police cruiser, where at least on shot was fired in a struggle of the Black young adult trying to take the officer's weapon. The crazy Bolsheviks in America turn this into a Black victim, which somehow reasonably allows a bunch of opportunistic animals to loot and then riot to cover their selfish looting.

Black on White crime is out of control for years, with torture, rape, dismemberment and murder even of small children. This is not reported nationally, yet a Black young adult getting killed in the line of duty is somehow a race issue.
Tikk

Bismarck, ND

#13 Aug 11, 2014
James Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.examiner.com/article/interracial-c...
Actually, blacks are way more dangerous than all other races, as proven by crime stats. Nearly 90% of interracial crime is black on white.
Again, you have failed to provide any data for your information.
More dangerous than any race? Let's compare statistics around the globe from centuries past to present day on that subject.

Better yet, lets take comparison-poll and ask every ethnic group on the planet (Blacks, Jews, Native Americans, Asian, Middle-Easterners, Latinos...) to participate. I wonder what the results will be?
Tikk

Bismarck, ND

#14 Aug 11, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
The information so far says the young Black attacked the police officer, actually tackling him into the police cruiser, where at least on shot was fired in a struggle of the Black young adult trying to take the officer's weapon. The crazy Bolsheviks in America turn this into a Black victim, which somehow reasonably allows a bunch of opportunistic animals to loot and then riot to cover their selfish looting.
Black on White crime is out of control for years, with torture, rape, dismemberment and murder even of small children. This is not reported nationally, yet a Black young adult getting killed in the line of duty is somehow a race issue.
I'm not justifying crime for any group, race, religion..., but what I am doing is standing up against idiots that want to continually condemn an ENTIRE race because of the actions of a few. Yes, and even many, isn't ALL.

My point is that the "blame-game" can be played all day long from both sides of the coin.

Let's start looking at bad acts for what they are and not paint innocent people with the same broad brush as guilty people, just because they happen to share the same skin color.
Tikk

Bismarck, ND

#15 Aug 11, 2014
'Without Sanctuary' postcards.

Google it.
Tikk

Bismarck, ND

#16 Aug 11, 2014
My ORIGINAL POST:

There are many reasons that makes this a sad and tragic story. One being the obvious, an unarmed, young man lost his life. Second, a mother lost her son...

That said, what also makes this sad and tragic is that no one in America, not directly affected, seems to care when 'blacks kill blacks'.

Not a peep from anyone about the outrageously high-levels of 'black-on-black' murders... Not from the black community as a whole, NAACP, The Liberal Media, Trayvon Martin's family or attorneys, Sharpton, Jackson, Holder, Obama... No one!

Unfortunately, these people, organizations, entities... only seem to care about a black person's demise, when it can benefit them or be exploited for personal or political gain.

Now, that's a sad and tragic story
Cordwainer Trout

Campbellsville, KY

#18 Aug 11, 2014
Tikk wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not justifying crime for any group, race, religion..., but what I am doing is standing up against idiots that want to continually condemn an ENTIRE race because of the actions of a few. Yes, and even many, isn't ALL.
My point is that the "blame-game" can be played all day long from both sides of the coin.
Let's start looking at bad acts for what they are and not paint innocent people with the same broad brush as guilty people, just because they happen to share the same skin color.
FBI statistics clearly show Black on White crime completely statistically out of whack with any representation of White on Black crime. The Black on Black crime is also statistically anomalous and remarkably void of respect for young life. The validation and encouragement of the criminal and vicious Black element by people focused on minimizing any coverage helpful in invoking Martin Luther King's hope of character overriding such shortcomings... that validation is part of the problem. The suppression of various criminal elements in the White race in America was achieved by active suppression, not avoidance of their predominance, e.g. Western America before statehood in the various areas. Avoiding identification of the characterless Black violence will result in exactly what that avoidance has achieved so far... more viciousness and jackal type behaviors.
Tikk

Bismarck, ND

#20 Aug 11, 2014
Tikk likes underage boys wrote:
Tikk just got whiped in the debate. Still ni statistics provided.
Yeah, you used plenty of statistics. Like, 500 black people = an ENTIRE race of black people.

What a useless, waste of space, you are.
Tikk

Bismarck, ND

#21 Aug 11, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
FBI statistics clearly show Black on White crime completely statistically out of whack with any representation of White on Black crime. The Black on Black crime is also statistically anomalous and remarkably void of respect for young life. The validation and encouragement of the criminal and vicious Black element by people focused on minimizing any coverage helpful in invoking Martin Luther King's hope of character overriding such shortcomings... that validation is part of the problem. The suppression of various criminal elements in the White race in America was achieved by active suppression, not avoidance of their predominance, e.g. Western America before statehood in the various areas. Avoiding identification of the characterless Black violence will result in exactly what that avoidance has achieved so far... more viciousness and jackal type behaviors.
AGAIN:

ALSO,

Black on Black crime is much more prevalent than Black on White crime. Thus, blacks are in much more likely to be victimized by other blacks.
Cordwainer Trout

Campbellsville, KY

#22 Aug 11, 2014
Tikk wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN:
ALSO,
Black on Black crime is much more prevalent than Black on White crime. Thus, blacks are in much more likely to be victimized by other blacks.
OK, I've had enough of your avoidance. Your focus here is to blame Whites by identifying the KKK as the issue, not the rioting by a bunch of Black thugs to cover their looting after one of the local gang members (that's been identified) tackled a cop and tried to take his gun, getting shot for his efforts. Now, that's the issue, not the KKK, who haven't been violent in ages. You don't even know the race of the cop, yet you focus on the KKK. In post after post you avoid the actual issue and argue in ways to deflect the actual problems. The problems are the Black thugs and they need to be rounded up and put to work reestablishing the many businesses they've trashed... in chains if necessary.
Legit

United States

#24 Aug 11, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I've had enough of your avoidance. Your focus here is to blame Whites by identifying the KKK as the issue, not the rioting by a bunch of Black thugs to cover their looting after one of the local gang members (that's been identified) tackled a cop and tried to take his gun, getting shot for his efforts. Now, that's the issue, not the KKK, who haven't been violent in ages. You don't even know the race of the cop, yet you focus on the KKK. In post after post you avoid the actual issue and argue in ways to deflect the actual problems. The problems are the Black thugs and they need to be rounded up and put to work reestablishing the many businesses they've trashed... in chains if necessary.
I totally agree, let us not lose focus on what actually happened. Im like 99.9% sure the officer did not just gun down an "innocent" kid for getting smart with him while walking in the street! Does that even sound right?.....ummmm NO!
Now, who is it, that is rioting and raising hell and burning and destroying their own "hood"? Oh yeah, thats right. That craps on tv. Cant deny THAT fact.
Just sayin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ferguson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillbilly Hilly for Prez? Nope. 4 hr CSM1 52
News Legal Memorandum 5 hr DARPA 1
News Judge: Lawyers can have Michael Brown juvenile ... 5 hr DARPA 1
bubbleheads? (Sep '08) 22 hr William 131
prop. 5 voted on in april 2016 22 hr have had it 1
Jerome ' Jerry ' Burke is running for what ? 23 hr Marcus Welby 10
negro watching Fri BUS DIS B EYOT CH 170
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ferguson Mortgages