Joyce Smith

There are 1 comment on the IN-FORUM story from Dec 18, 2013, titled Joyce Smith. In it, IN-FORUM reports that:

Joyce Smith Dec. 18, 2013 FERGUS FALLS, Minn. - Joyce Smith, 67, Mahnomen, Minn., died Wednesday in the Pioneer Home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IN-FORUM.

Jim and Linda Bachman

Early, IA

#1 Dec 20, 2013
Joyce will always be remembered for her kind heart, laughter, and friendship. Godmother to our son Andrew Bachman, Joyce made 25 Christmas ornaments for him which we hang every year. She was a spectacular baker and shared many a Christmas cookie and mini pecan tart.She lived above my grandmother Harriet Jacobson and worked with my mother many years at Dayton s. I still hear the two of them singing on to Jubilee a big sale they had. She was a family member to us all. May she rest in Gods hands and be at peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fergus Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Panel calls for bold action to fill critical sh... (Jan '15) May '15 31 years an RN 3
News The potential cooling of global warming (Jun '08) Apr '15 HL Mencken 188
Review: Catholic Charities Intensive Treatment ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Gooogooo 1
News Restaurant News: Burger Time latest joint to sq... (Sep '09) Jun '14 Randy 11
need information? (Jun '14) Jun '14 DAS 1
News Farmer uses specific techniques to increase pro... (Mar '14) Mar '14 RayOne 1
Are there any Fergus Falls Pizza Hut employees ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 formeremployeefromtn 1

Fergus Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fergus Falls Mortgages