Nepotism on Fox schoolboard

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2316 Aug 21, 2013
sick of fake people wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a member of a gang and don't appreciate you saying I am. That is slanderous.
It's only slanderous if they can identify who you are by the comment.
sick of fake people

United States

#2317 Aug 21, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>It's only slanderous if they can identify who you are by the comment.
Don't you have Doris to harass? No one likes you.
Find Your White Jacket

Arnold, MO

#2318 Aug 21, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
It's only slanderous if they can identify who you are by the comment.
Like anyone would listen to little miss boardhog know-it-all. LOL

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#2319 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>Don't you have Doris to harass? No one likes you.
Nope. And it's you they don't like. Let's see, loss by 2/3 vote. Must suck having to sit in the corner.

At least I don't have to post under multiple aliases and agree with myself to make it feel like I'm popular.

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#2320 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>Don't you have Doris to harass? No one likes you.
Oh, and it isn't slander. Stuff in print is libel or didn't they teach you that in arm chair lawyer school?
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2321 Aug 21, 2013
I can not tell you how many times I have said this but here we go again. This thread is not about me, it is not about you, it is not about any individual. It certainly is not about Doris.

There has been an honest to goodnees abuse of power by a school district. The board and this administration has continuously chosen family and friends over more qualified employees, and when people try to speak up about it they are criticised, belittled, told to shut up. Some have even been fired because of the arrogance of this administration.

I could not agree more with Red 5, work with us here to help the employees right this wrong. If you have a personal beef with the district then by all means air it out....call them out...otherwise i encourage everyone to FOCUS! Let's spend time getting a new board in play, one that works for us!

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#2322 Aug 21, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
I can not tell you how many times I have said this but here we go again. This thread is not about me, it is not about you, it is not about any individual. It certainly is not about Doris.

There has been an honest to goodnees abuse of power by a school district. The board and this administration has continuously chosen family and friends over more qualified employees, and when people try to speak up about it they are criticised, belittled, told to shut up. Some have even been fired because of the arrogance of this administration.

I could not agree more with Red 5, work with us here to help the employees right this wrong. If you have a personal beef with the district then by all means air it out....call them out...otherwise i encourage everyone to FOCUS! Let's spend time getting a new board in play, one that works for us!
I agree. Do you have candidates willing to run in the next election already or are you still looking?
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2323 Aug 21, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Do you have candidates willing to run in the next election already or are you still looking?
There are no candidates that I know of, but it is a bit early. I hope that Mark Jones throws his hat in the ring again but I have not spoken to him or heard from anyone if it is an option for him. I really think he had sound fiscal arguments as well as a desire to make things more transparent.
sick of fake people

Saint Louis, MO

#2324 Aug 21, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>There are no candidates that I know of, but it is a bit early. I hope that Mark Jones throws his hat in the ring again but I have not spoken to him or heard from anyone if it is an option for him. I really think he had sound fiscal arguments as well as a desire to make things more transparent.
Mark jones seems like a bit too right wing for me. I'd like a change driven candidate that will speak his mind, but still listen to teachers. Sam Ferry!!! I just don't understand why you won't run.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2325 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Mark jones seems like a bit too right wing for me. I'd like a change driven candidate that will speak his mind, but still listen to teachers. Sam Ferry!!! I just don't understand why you won't run.
Well if you didn't start this conversation by attacking me it might have been easier for me to explain that to you. Now, of course, I question your sincerity. Right wing when it comes to fiscal matters is a good thing. I want someone who watches where every penny is spent! Americans as a whole are over doers and decadent, three TV's, two cars, closets and garages filled with things we do not need. No where is that waste more apparent than in the government sector. Ben Franklin was right...waste not, want not. But hey that is just me. I do agree thqat we need an independant thinker as well as someone who will be a conduit for ALL the employees.
sick of fake people

Saint Louis, MO

#2326 Aug 21, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>Well if you didn't start this conversation by attacking me it might have been easier for me to explain that to you. Now, of course, I question your sincerity. Right wing when it comes to fiscal matters is a good thing. I want someone who watches where every penny is spent! Americans as a whole are over doers and decadent, three TV's, two cars, closets and garages filled with things we do not need. No where is that waste more apparent than in the government sector. Ben Franklin was right...waste not, want not. But hey that is just me. I do agree thqat we need an independant thinker as well as someone who will be a conduit for ALL the employees.
In terms of money, not many school districts have done better than Fox recently. I'm more concerned with the "other" problems. C6 hasn't laid off a single teacher and not many districts this size can say that.
jim bob

Wynne, AR

#2327 Aug 21, 2013
Letusnmnms. I bet you go the hell beat out of you by the other kids, I would have been one of them. Lol
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2328 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
In terms of money, not many school districts have done better than Fox recently. I'm more concerned with the "other" problems. C6 hasn't laid off a single teacher and not many districts this size can say that.
I am pretty sure the "not laying off a single teacher" has done nothing to prevent a slew of good ones from just up and leaving! Not to mention a ton of slight of hand moves that made up for any gains they may have made. However there are many more people out here that can address that issue much better than I can.

This district is run by clever people, not straightforward ones. Wether Mark Jones or another it really does not matter as I am quite sure that any change will be better than the board members that gave away the district to a select few family members and have alienated almost the entire work force!
sick of fake people

Saint Louis, MO

#2329 Aug 21, 2013
I was not aware that a bunch of teachers left. Who were they? That is a shame.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2330 Aug 22, 2013
Daily Repost Reminder

Hopeless
Jan 5, 2013
The board members need to be replaced.They are the one who increases her salary and other administators,and you know why.When one of their family members need a job they get it.Administration needs to be replaced too. They hid because they are a bunch of cowards and they know what they did was wrong.

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#2331 Aug 22, 2013
jim bob wrote:
Letusnmnms. I bet you go the hell beat out of you by the other kids, I would have been one of them. Lol
This isn't about me, it's about fixing Fox's nepotism problem.

And no, I never was beaten by any of the other kids. Just for your reference.

Now, as Sam requested, please keep this on topic.
not buying it

United States

#2332 Aug 22, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>I am pretty sure the "not laying off a single teacher" has done nothing to prevent a slew of good ones from just up and leaving! Not to mention a ton of slight of hand moves that made up for any gains they may have made. However there are many more people out here that can address that issue much better than I can.

This district is run by clever people, not straightforward ones. Wether Mark Jones or another it really does not matter as I am quite sure that any change will be better than the board members that gave away the district to a select few family members and have alienated almost the entire work force!
I call BS. Who are these "many" teachers that have?
Truth Is

Arnold, MO

#2333 Aug 22, 2013
not buying it is on the side of the administration. No matter what you will say, he won't accept it. Obviously he has no friends outside the circle or he would know good teachers have left the district to not deal with the "in crowd" as the biggest hurdle to furthering their careers at Fox. He would also know that there are sub-standard teachers whose jobs are being protected because they protect the inner circle. He would know that some kid's educations are suffering because they are thrown into split classes with those who use their lack of manners as a way to get special attention in special classes. Those who know how to act are the ones who suffer.
Imperiallizard

Saint Louis, MO

#2334 Aug 22, 2013
Truth Is wrote:
not buying it is on the side of the administration. No matter what you will say, he won't accept it. Obviously he has no friends outside the circle or he would know good teachers have left the district to not deal with the "in crowd" as the biggest hurdle to furthering their careers at Fox. He would also know that there are sub-standard teachers whose jobs are being protected because they protect the inner circle. He would know that some kid's educations are suffering because they are thrown into split classes with those who use their lack of manners as a way to get special attention in special classes. Those who know how to act are the ones who suffer.
How true! Last year a freshman was awarded "Student of the Month" and this kid had been in numerous fights at school, suspended from school, and made to wear an ankle moniter at home. What kind of message does this send the other kids..the ones who behave and do right? What kind of teachers do we have left if all the good ones have left?
Addit

United States

#2335 Aug 22, 2013
Truth Is wrote:
Agree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
War Against Memorial On Heads Creek 3 min Gross 59
Neighbors Fighting At Bottom of Hill on Carter (Oct '16) 11 min Meth 78
con artist beware 10 hr Melinda 3
Lindsay Owens (Jan '17) 11 hr Lindsays Man 3
Questions == FOR ==== JOYCE == MEYER (Apr '13) 21 hr The Real Joyce Meyer 18
john peppercorn the prophet Mon Ricardo montobomb 1
News 7 Arrested for Stealing at Walmart in Arnold (May '13) Mon Ricardo montobomb 5

Fenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fenton Mortgages