Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the Fenton Forum

Comments (Page 3,840)

Showing posts 76,781 - 76,800 of92,174
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Happy New Year”

Since: Jan 11

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like he is love with you now. DanFromSmithville is clearly a very sick in the head person.
I see Dawg and his retarded son from St Louis spent another father son bonding day on here yesterday making fools out of themselves....again.
Get a real high shine on them boots boy.

BOOT LICKER!!!

ROFLMMFAO!!!
no one

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

roy
I CON

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Furious wrote:
Will the STL poster PLEASE pick another thread? Preferably a non political thread? Good God, you have got to be the most annoying poster I have ever came across!!!!!!!!!
Just so you are aware, I will not reply to your nonsense! So "gamepoint", mock God, religion, patriots or whatever American thing you can derive from my post if you feel so inclined.
ICON is a mental case. If he's not copying posts from other forums over to here he's copying posts here, copying screen names, or posting normal batch of rinse and repeat stupidity like he last two posts.

99% of his posts go ignored even by those whose political side of the isle he is on. They are embarrassed by him.

He won't leave. He lives his whole life on here. No life loser
The Icon

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Furious wrote:
Will the STL poster PLEASE pick another thread? Preferably a non political thread? Good God, you have got to be the most annoying poster I have ever came across!!!!!!!!!
Just so you are aware, I will not reply to your nonsense! So "gamepoint", mock God, religion, patriots or whatever American thing you can derive from my post if you feel so inclined.
He also has a retarded half brother named Dan who is from Smithville. Well he's not really, he is just in love with someone from there. And his name isn't Dan, his obsession is named that.

If you reply to him he will think you are stalking him so watch out.
I CON

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
He also has a retarded half brother named Dan who is from Smithville. Well he's not really, he is just in love with someone from there. And his name isn't Dan, his obsession is named that.
If you reply to him he will think you are stalking him so watch out.
you just continue to spew your stupidity and weird comments/insults.

You see, it will be hard for your tiny, vulgar, insulting brain to understand this but more than 3 people view this thread. I hope all Conservatives and Republicans don't think and speak like you do....very sad.

It's simple, just think before you post, you trash the Republican Party when you post the things you do.

It's insulting to our party, you do not help any cause we fight for.
LMaO

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Jesus is a LIBERAL wrote:
<quoted text>You are one Stupid Puppet!
I just pull your strings and you Dance, Dance, Dance for me.

Why you ask?

BECAUSE I OWN YOU!!!!!
God Bless
CHEERS :)
Ha! Oh yeah, I'm sure Jesus is all about killing babies. What a twit you are.
Do you enjoy being part of a group that kills babies but protects trees?
The Icon

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

They also sit there all day and night mass refreshing the forum waiting for people to post.

Just two no life losers.
STL poster=IQZero

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

I CON wrote:
<quoted text>you just continue to spew your stupidity and weird comments/insults.

You see, it will be hard for your tiny, vulgar, insulting brain to understand this but more than 3 people view this thread. I hope all Conservatives and Republicans don't think and speak like you do....very sad.

It's simple, just think before you post, you trash the Republican Party when you post the things you do.

Wow, STL poster, dance little puppet dance! Go and copy others posts because your IQ level is so low you can't piece together appropriate, non vulgar comments.
What a puppet!! We own YOU!! Gamepoint...CHEERS!!
Perfect Post!!!!!

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

You see, it will be hard for your tiny, vulgar, insulting brain to understand this but more than 3 people view this thread. I hope all liberals and democrats don't think and speak like you do....very sad.
It's simple, just think before you post, you trash the Democratic Party when you post the things you do. It's insulting to our party, you do not help any cause we fight for.
The Icon

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

LMaO wrote:
<quoted text>Ha! Oh yeah, I'm sure Jesus is all about killing babies. What a twit you are.
Not only do they kill innocent babies that can't defend themselves they want to keep the worst of our society alive in prison so the taxpayers can pay for them the rest of their lives.

When you stop and think about it they are screwed up about a lot of things. Take for instance Islam and homosexuality. They defend Islam, a religion that executes people for being gay, and at the same time they want gay rights and marriage. Meanwhile they attack people, like the CEO of Chik-fil-a for saying he is against gay marriage.

They are an extremely screwed up group of people.
The Icon

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="STL poster=IQZero"]<quoted text>Wow, STL poster, dance little puppet dance! Go and copy others posts because your IQ level is so low you can't piece together appropriate, non vulgar comments.
What a puppet!! We own YOU!! Gamepoint...CHEERS!![/QUOTE]

Are you trying to send him back the mental ward? LMAO!!
Furious

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>He's a mental case. If he's not copying posts from other forums over to here he's copying posts here, copying screen names, or posting normal batch of rinse and repeat stupidity like he last two posts.

99% of his posts go ignored even by those whose political side of the isle he is on. They are embarrassed by him.

He won't leave. He lives his whole life on here. No life loser.
Mental is correct. I can't imagine what this person is like outside of the mental facility, lol.
I CON

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Furious wrote:
<quoted text>
Mental is correct. I can't imagine what this person is like outside of the mental facility, lol.
Wow, Furious poster, dance little puppet dance! your IQ level is so low you can't piece together appropriate, non vulgar comments

I OWN YOU
lmAO

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only do they kill innocent babies that can't defend themselves they want to keep the worst of our society alive in prison so the taxpayers can pay for them the rest of their lives.
When you stop and think about it they are screwed up about a lot of things. Take for instance Islam and homosexuality. They defend Islam, a religion that executes people for being gay, and at the same time they want gay rights and marriage. Meanwhile they attack people, like the CEO of Chik-fil-a for saying he is against gay marriage.
They are an extremely screwed up group of people.
hahahahahaha
You are one F*cked up STUPID b*tch!

I OWN YOU
SATAN is a Republican

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

LMaO wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! Oh yeah, I'm sure Jesus is all about killing babies. What a twit you are.
you just continue to spew your stupidity and weird comments/insults.

SATAN is a Republican

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Perfect Post!!!!!"]You see, it will be hard for your tiny, vulgar, insulting brain to understand this but more than 3 people view this thread. I hope all liberals and democrats don't think and speak like you do....very sad.
It's simple, just think before you post, you trash the Democratic Party when you post the things you do. It's insulting to our party, you do not help any cause we fight for.[/QUOTE]

Icon sits there all day and night mass refreshing the forum waiting for people to post.

Icon is just a no life loser
The Icon

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Furious wrote:
<quoted text>Mental is correct. I can't imagine what this person is like outside of the mental facility, lol.
Probably no different then on here. I just wonder how medications they have him on.
Jesus Loves Obama

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably no different then on here. I just wonder how medications they have him on.
Icon is just a no life loser
Furious

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>Probably no different then on here. I just wonder how medications they have him on.
Hahaha! I think you may be driving the STL poster crazy!
Just say No!

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Jesus is a LIBERAL wrote:
<quoted text>You are one Stupid Puppet!
I just pull your strings and you Dance, Dance, Dance for me.

Why you ask?

BECAUSE I OWN YOU!!!!!
God Bless
CHEERS :)
Baby Killer!!!! Jesus wouldn't take part for what you fight for. It's really irritating that ANY liberal would claim Christianity but kill innocent babies!! Your judgement day will be a sad and regretful one...but carry on

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 76,781 - 76,800 of92,174
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Fenton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fenton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance