Food Fight: Sam's Steakhouse Wins Steak Battle in South County

Feb 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Patch.com

Sam's Steakhouse A in AfftonA was this week's winner of the South County/Arnold Food Fight, in which we askedA Patch A users for their favorite steakhouse.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Mar 10, 2012
asdfdfdfdfdfdfdf

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Sams always had good steak. Getting a reservation is a challenge from what i hear. I hear it is good
Tammy Delbruegge

Fenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Love Sam's Steakhouse. I've not had problems getting reservations there but I've also made reservations 4 weeks in advance...we just about have to plan that far ahead for special occassions so we can get everyone together. My most recent visit there was for my parents 50th wedding anniversary. Not only was the food and service excellent but the service was very thoughtful. My mom has mobility issues and they whisked us off to our table immediately to our seats. My mom also needs help cutting meat and when they saw me trying to help, the waitress kindly asked if she could take care of that for us...she removed the plate from the table and cut half of the steak into small bite size pieces at table side and told us to let her know when mom was ready to have more cut. The waitress's kindness removed all awkwardness for my mother. It just made her night.
asdfdfdfdfdfdfdf

Collinsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

4 weeks i will keep that in mind. About the same as the melting pot
Meandyou

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Ruth's Chris has great steak and so does LoRusso's, it's wonderful.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for St Louis County was issued at August 21 at 3:49PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Fenton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Fenton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fenton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fenton