Fenton woman dies in motorcycle accident

Sep 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KSDK NewsChannel 5

The motorcyclist told police he was driving southbound in the center lane of 141 and Centurion Drive in Fenton when he lost control of his motorcycle after trying to swerve out of the way of merging vehicles on either side.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Sep 24, 2012
Annie

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

This is so sad. Motorcycles are just way to dangerous. I am praying for this family.
RIP - You will be missed

Redlands, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

It is not the motorcycles that are dangerous, it is the other vehicles that do not pay attention. We experience vehicles not paying attention all the time and practically run us off the road. Does not matter what you are driving, people need to start paying more attention when they are on the road instead of eating, talking on the phone, text messaging, putting on make-up, reading a book, reading the paper (I could go on and on). You would be surprised at the things I get to see that other drivers are doing while I am riding on the back of a bike. It is absolutely amazing! You will be missed and we all loved you. You and your family are in all of our thoughts and prayers!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fenton Discussions

Search the Fenton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
County Executive 25 min I Care 16
Who will it be for District 113? 31 min I Care 2
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 33 min guest 95,491
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 2 hr vote to vote 10,207
Arnold Historical Society 3 hr Doris Borgelt 25
Describing Lack of Character 6 hr Doris Borgelt 13
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 14 hr Addit 152
•••
•••
•••
•••

Fenton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••