Fenton woman dies in motorcycle accident

Fenton woman dies in motorcycle accident

There are 2 comments on the KSDK NewsChannel 5 story from Sep 23, 2012, titled Fenton woman dies in motorcycle accident. In it, KSDK NewsChannel 5 reports that:

The motorcyclist told police he was driving southbound in the center lane of 141 and Centurion Drive in Fenton when he lost control of his motorcycle after trying to swerve out of the way of merging vehicles on either side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSDK NewsChannel 5.

Annie

United States

#1 Sep 23, 2012
This is so sad. Motorcycles are just way to dangerous. I am praying for this family.
RIP - You will be missed

Saint Charles, MO

#2 Sep 24, 2012
It is not the motorcycles that are dangerous, it is the other vehicles that do not pay attention. We experience vehicles not paying attention all the time and practically run us off the road. Does not matter what you are driving, people need to start paying more attention when they are on the road instead of eating, talking on the phone, text messaging, putting on make-up, reading a book, reading the paper (I could go on and on). You would be surprised at the things I get to see that other drivers are doing while I am riding on the back of a bike. It is absolutely amazing! You will be missed and we all loved you. You and your family are in all of our thoughts and prayers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More Muslims In Fenton (Jul '16) 14 hr Back Again 26
channin @ Kirkwood walmart Wed smiling 1
attn: jefferson co p&p (garrette bellew (Apr '14) Wed carrissa 3
yardwork/powerwashing Wed mrules 1
Neighbors Fighting At Bottom of Hill on Carter Wed OMG 47
Are You Missing Your Black & Tan Coonhound? Wed Black Tan Coonhound 1
War Against Memorial On Heads Creek Apr 25 TheyR Snitches 10

Fenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance