Felicity Police Officer Arrested

Felicity Police Officer Arrested

There are 51 comments on the WKRC-TV Cincinnati story from Jul 30, 2010, titled Felicity Police Officer Arrested. In it, WKRC-TV Cincinnati reports that:

TV 1906 Highland Ave Cincinnati, OH 45219 513-763-5500 Driving Directions Breaking News Hotline 579-1212 Newsroom Fax 421-3820 Viewer Comment Line 763-5599 Sales Department 763-5485 Click for Sales Staff Directory **IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR COMMENT FOR LOCAL 12, WKRC-TV, WE RESPECTFULLY ASK THAT YOU NOT CALL THE LOCAL 12 NEWSROOM.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKRC-TV Cincinnati.

live in felicity

Cincinnati, OH

#23 Aug 4, 2010
you go mortisha i agree with you and g pack and rene are not married
Gomez

Milford, MA

#24 Aug 4, 2010
How can you make all of these accusations and then turn around and say that you can't believe that no one came forward? Why didn't YOU?

If you saw all these things happen first hand and just stood by and watched you are part of the problem. The prosecutors/CCSO would never come here and ask people for their opinions. Opinions, rumors and anonymous tips don't get convictions. Without evidence it's just hearsay and a case can hardly be built on someone with anonymous tips and complaints.

Also, I have it on pretty good faith that the CCSO is watching this board. Be careful what you say - you just might end up subpoenaed to court.
Mortisha wrote:
Oh please you don't think that his family and friends knew what was going on especially with the drugs, affairs and stolen property. They all knew! Play dumb all you wish but when someone brings home used crap all the time anyone would get suspicious. As for G Smack being a pedophile.. everyone knows that! If his family and friends are going to stand by and say they didn't know of it, they are liars. Everyone in Felicity knows about minors giving him oral sex at the softball field and park. I ask myself why the prosecutors do not come here and ask the residents what is going on cause all of us know! Come here for 5 mins and you will see it. G Pack not only made little girls do sexual favors to get out of trouble he also let a homeless man drive the police cruiser around town, stayed either at the apts with his mistress or at SusyQ's bar while on duty, warned drug dealers of sheriff raids, stole from the property room and of course bought and sold drugs. The only reason they stung him is because the chief of police is getting ready to retire and they don't want G Smack to get that job. I hope he rots in prison in protective custody of course and not because he was a cop but because he is a pedo and rapist. Why didn't anyone report all of this... that is common sense.. we all live in this town and people are harassed here everyday. You can't even let your kids walk down to the store without the nasty police following them or G Smack videoing little girls walking with his cell phone. He is a sick disturbed narcissist and needs to spend the rest of his days in prison. I hope when all is clear in this town and they are all in jail that people will come forward and tell their stories to the police. As for his family and friends.. get a clue here... we are not all lying to you just to have something to talk about. G Smack is a predator and needs to be stopped!
omg

Mason, OH

#25 Aug 4, 2010
MORGAN wrote:
ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS WHY EVERYONE ON HERE HAS SOMETHING TO SAY BUT HIDES BEHIND A FAKE NAME , ROFL.LOL BOOGER I DO AGREE. BUT I ALSO AGREE THAT NO MATTER WHAT THIS MAN HAS DONE. HE IS A SON FATHER AND HUSBAND.THESE PEOPLE REMIND ME OF THAT LOUD MOUTH NANCY GRACE OMG LOL. SHE HAS PEOPLE HUNG DEAD AND SHOT B4 SHE EVEN KNOWS THE FACTS.YOU CAN RIDICULE ME ALL YOU WANT I DO NOT CARE. I CAN TAKE IT TRUST AND BELIEVE THAT. I HAVE THICK SKIN.
i completely agree with you!
response

Atlanta, GA

#26 Aug 4, 2010
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
And you dont know squat,people have made complaints over and over again,Felicity ignored them and so did the County, until recently,so get your facts
A lot of people complain about this and that, but NO ONE will write a statement and sign their name. That is what is needed to accomplish something.
funny

Pasadena, MD

#27 Aug 5, 2010
Mortisha wrote:
Oh please you don't think that his family and friends knew what was going on especially with the drugs, affairs and stolen property. They all knew! Play dumb all you wish but when someone brings home used crap all the time anyone would get suspicious. As for G Smack being a pedophile.. everyone knows that! If his family and friends are going to stand by and say they didn't know of it, they are liars. Everyone in Felicity knows about minors giving him oral sex at the softball field and park. I ask myself why the prosecutors do not come here and ask the residents what is going on cause all of us know! Come here for 5 mins and you will see it. G Pack not only made little girls do sexual favors to get out of trouble he also let a homeless man drive the police cruiser around town, stayed either at the apts with his mistress or at SusyQ's bar while on duty, warned drug dealers of sheriff raids, stole from the property room and of course bought and sold drugs. The only reason they stung him is because the chief of police is getting ready to retire and they don't want G Smack to get that job. I hope he rots in prison in protective custody of course and not because he was a cop but because he is a pedo and rapist. Why didn't anyone report all of this... that is common sense.. we all live in this town and people are harassed here everyday. You can't even let your kids walk down to the store without the nasty police following them or G Smack videoing little girls walking with his cell phone. He is a sick disturbed narcissist and needs to spend the rest of his days in prison. I hope when all is clear in this town and they are all in jail that people will come forward and tell their stories to the police. As for his family and friends.. get a clue here... we are not all lying to you just to have something to talk about. G Smack is a predator and needs to be stopped!
Here here...... The sad thing about it is, things have been reported about G to different police departments. Letters were written,phone calls were made and it was even taken to the chief. Nothing was ever done. Or so we thought. This investigation has been going on for a while. They just needed proof so they could arrest him. That's why the sting operation. They set him up and his ego got the best of him.I know for a fact that he didn't turn in all the drugs he confiscated from The Atkins and Horn boys. I think its a shame that this was let go for so long. If it had been taken care of when it was first reported, it never whould have gotten so far out of hand. I don't feel sorry for G but I do wish him the best. For those who have known him for years, I knew the serial killer Robert Dale Henderson. He lived next to a family member. He was very nice. Prisons are full of nice people. They just have done someting very stupid.
now

Pasadena, MD

#28 Aug 5, 2010
Have a heart wrote:
Well, hmmmm. Did you ever think that maybe this Rene person loves her husband? Why should she have to hear hurtful words when and if she is an innocent bystander. I think a lot of the people who comment on here are heartless and cruel. This could not only wreck a marriage, but also cause a child to lose it's father. Mind your own business, and I'm sure it will keep you busy.
He didn't have enough respect for her to marry her. And unless you have been a victim of him, there is no way you can know how bad of a cop he "WAS".
Rena

Cincinnati, OH

#29 Aug 5, 2010
hmmmm wrote:
Rene if gee is such a saint then what was you and your mother doing at childrens service today????????..and if he is such a saint then why is he charged with the stuff posted on all the news channels and internet and i know for fact he is sleeping around on you because he haw asked me several times to have sex with him and he has slept with my friends since last summer i am just sorry you have to see and hear it from everyone else..rene you seem like a very nice person hoonestly i think you need to get away from him he is no good for you i have heard the comments he makes about you "you are only there for the time being" that came straight out of his mouth sorry
I don't know who you have that is supposed to be watching me, but as usual they are wrong. My mom and I have not had a chance to go anywhere together in a couple of days. I have not been at children services. The rest is not even worth commenting on, but I didn't want anyone to think that I would actually put my child in jeopardy. I am a good mom to my son and I do what I can to keep him safe.
Grad2004

Newtown, PA

#30 Aug 6, 2010
Here is a thought for all you guys that have basically no idea what in the hell you are talkng about... why don't you all worry about your own problems and leave your nose where it belongs... and who ever says they are a victim of G Pack thats your own fault don't hate Rena because he actually cares for her. Everyone makes mistakes and as for my aunt (which is Rena's mom, you don't even know her so how about getting your facts straight... Just a thought... and as for Rena she is a good mom she would never put her son in any danger... so there would obviously be no need for children services... good story though...
Livedhereawhile

United States

#31 Aug 6, 2010
I asked him one time why he didn't turn his concerns to the drug dealers in this town. I guess we know why now, they were supplying him. I hope he gets what he deserves.
sdfcvgbhnbgfd

Mason, OH

#32 Aug 7, 2010
i vote mortisha to get a life.
Sadie

Dayton, OH

#35 Aug 9, 2010
Well I've lived in this town over 20 years and always heard the police was corrupt. Heck they don't even use turn signals in town. Have followed them all and watched them break the laws. I've seen them in bars breaking traffic laws having ride alongs with people they weren't suppose to have in their cars.
rider

Marquette, MI

#36 Aug 10, 2010
Sound like a step in the right direction. City County State and Fed officials have been taken care of for too long. When they committ crimes and are charged thier names just like any other persons should be posted in local or national papers. same as they did years ago-----Full Scans of the Washington Times storyFull Scans of the Washington Times story....
www.voxfux.com/features/bush.../WashingtonTim... - Cached - Similar
Mortisha

Middletown, OH

#37 Aug 10, 2010
Well all I can say is sit back and watch the charges pile up against him! I will be with a bowl of popcorn laughing my A** off! As of today another tampering with evidence was filed.. how many is that now? For anyone interested you can find out all on the clermont clerk of courts site. Just search the cases for his name. As for the G Pack supporters, friends and the "innocent until proven guilty" groupies... maybe you should ask yourself why??? All the people not associated with G Pack can see very clearly what is going on in Felicity.. why can't you? Let me give you the answer... because narcissistic control freaks only encircle themselves with people they can control and manipulate... meaning YOU!! So stop being a sheep and open your eyes... LOOK AT THE FACTS!! I can not wait until he is found guilty and come back to this forum and listen to all the silence of his supporters LOL! As for you Gomez..don't you think people have came forward! Nothing was done! Wake up this isn't CSI or Law and Order! This is a backwoods police dept looking out for each other.. Even the chief as I hear it on good sources is being investigated. READ GOMEZ!! People reported it but because of fear for their families and themselves the prosecutor couldn't do anything about it and investigations went cold. Don't you think that people are waiting to know it is safe to tell their stories again. READ GOMEZ.. I never said that I couldn't believe people never came forward.. I said..."Why didn't anyone report all of this... that is common sense.. we all live in this town and people are harassed here everyday." Point in close is that I hope they throw the book at G Pack and that he gets all that he gave to the town of Felicity including being forced to do things he doesn't want to do!! Karma gotta love it!! What goes around comes around!
Cooter

Wilmington, OH

#38 Aug 10, 2010
Felicity is a shithole town now adays!!! All you welfare bums need to get jobs and move on. So sad what Ive seen go on in the last few years here. Gee has always been straight with me. B4 you all start judging you better clean your own pourch off.
MORGAN

AOL

#39 Aug 10, 2010
WELL MORTISHAAAAAA
IM THINKING YOU REALLY MIGHT BE THING!!!1 OR AL SCHOTELKOTEE IN THE NOW LIFE. BEINGS YOU KNOW SO MUCH!!! BUT AS I SAID HIDE BEHIND A FAKE SCREEN NAME , WHY DIDNT YOU RUN YOUR BIG MOUTH AT COUNCIL MEETINGS OR COMPLAIN TO THE MAYOR SINCE YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT THIS MAN ,DID HE DUMP YOU OR SOMETHING ??? ROFL AND YOU KNOW I NEVER DID LIKE A MISS CRAVITS , CANT TAKE CARE OF THEIR OWN BUSINESS BUT STICKS THEIR NOSE UP EVERYONE ELESES A$$ AND BELIEVES THEY KNOW EVERYTHING.((((( NARCISSISTIC ))))) ARE NOT CONTROL FREAKS SO BEFORE YOU TYPE BIG WORDS PLEASE KNOW THE MEANING BEHIND THEM . THAT WORD MY DEAR MEANS A PERSONALITY DISORDER , IM JUST SAYING LOL
Mortisha wrote:
Well all I can say is sit back and watch the charges pile up against him! I will be with a bowl of popcorn laughing my A** off! As of today another tampering with evidence was filed.. how many is that now? For anyone interested you can find out all on the clermont clerk of courts site. Just search the cases for his name. As for the G Pack supporters, friends and the "innocent until proven guilty" groupies... maybe you should ask yourself why??? All the people not associated with G Pack can see very clearly what is going on in Felicity.. why can't you? Let me give you the answer... because narcissistic control freaks only encircle themselves with people they can control and manipulate... meaning YOU!! So stop being a sheep and open your eyes... LOOK AT THE FACTS!! I can not wait until he is found guilty and come back to this forum and listen to all the silence of his supporters LOL! As for you Gomez..don't you think people have came forward! Nothing was done! Wake up this isn't CSI or Law and Order! This is a backwoods police dept looking out for each other.. Even the chief as I hear it on good sources is being investigated. READ GOMEZ!! People reported it but because of fear for their families and themselves the prosecutor couldn't do anything about it and investigations went cold. Don't you think that people are waiting to know it is safe to tell their stories again. READ GOMEZ.. I never said that I couldn't believe people never came forward.. I said..."Why didn't anyone report all of this... that is common sense.. we all live in this town and people are harassed here everyday." Point in close is that I hope they throw the book at G Pack and that he gets all that he gave to the town of Felicity including being forced to do things he doesn't want to do!! Karma gotta love it!! What goes around comes around!
hopeful

Middletown, OH

#40 Aug 11, 2010
Mortisha - get your facts right before you go and spit off at the mouth. I just checked the Clermont County Court records and what I saw was 2 charges like it has been, you moroon you are looking at something that says AKA whick means (also known as) as smart as you think you are you really need to go back to school.
Gomez

United States

#41 Aug 11, 2010
You are the one who needs to read. Or at least know what you are talking about before you open your mouth. The "charge" you are looking at for tapering with records isn't a charge, its the bindover for court, look it up if you still don't understand. There are still only two charges, just like there were initially.

Secondly, you said, quote "Why didn't anyone report all of this... that is common sense.. we all live in this town and people are harassed here everyday."

My reply was simply that if you were that worried about it YOU should have reported it, especially if you had first hand knowledge like you claim to have here. But, it's much more simple to run your mouth on a message board than it is to actually sign your name to a formal complaint.
Mortisha wrote:
Well all I can say is sit back and watch the charges pile up against him! I will be with a bowl of popcorn laughing my A** off! As of today another tampering with evidence was filed.. how many is that now? For anyone interested you can find out all on the clermont clerk of courts site. Just search the cases for his name. As for the G Pack supporters, friends and the "innocent until proven guilty" groupies... maybe you should ask yourself why??? All the people not associated with G Pack can see very clearly what is going on in Felicity.. why can't you? Let me give you the answer... because narcissistic control freaks only encircle themselves with people they can control and manipulate... meaning YOU!! So stop being a sheep and open your eyes... LOOK AT THE FACTS!! I can not wait until he is found guilty and come back to this forum and listen to all the silence of his supporters LOL! As for you Gomez..don't you think people have came forward! Nothing was done! Wake up this isn't CSI or Law and Order! This is a backwoods police dept looking out for each other.. Even the chief as I hear it on good sources is being investigated. READ GOMEZ!! People reported it but because of fear for their families and themselves the prosecutor couldn't do anything about it and investigations went cold. Don't you think that people are waiting to know it is safe to tell their stories again. READ GOMEZ.. I never said that I couldn't believe people never came forward.. I said..."Why didn't anyone report all of this... that is common sense.. we all live in this town and people are harassed here everyday." Point in close is that I hope they throw the book at G Pack and that he gets all that he gave to the town of Felicity including being forced to do things he doesn't want to do!! Karma gotta love it!! What goes around comes around!
hopeful

Cincinnati, OH

#42 Aug 11, 2010
Well said Gomez!!!
Priscilla

Ellicott City, MD

#43 Aug 11, 2010
hopeful wrote:
Well said Gomez!!!
The simple fact is, things were reported and action was taken. Gee Pack has been charged and going to trial. This is his life, his trouble and no one elses. The man will be punished if he did these things. Two families have been torn apart by this. It isn't hurting any one but them. Try joining the crime watch program here in town if you are that concerned. Talk to Deputy Sheriff David Doyle if you have any questions. From what I have seen on here, it would be in everyone's best intrest if they just let the Court System and God take care of this. Try praying for this town. It just might do some good. Before you call me a bible thumper, Do you know where you're going when you die? I know where I'm going.
justice

Dayton, OH

#44 Aug 21, 2010
Gee you are a good father son husband dont let trash in felicity make you any feel any different you gave alot of people a chance to stay out of troubel and they made you be the bad cop who arrested them or gave them a ticket now is the time for them to think they are getting even I WILL PRAY FOR YOU AND RENA AND LITTEL GUY JUST KEEP FAITH AND HOPE THE SYSTEM DOES NOT FAIL YOU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Felicity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What heppen 5 hr someone random 3
What would you like to see at the old Shopko Bldg (May '14) Feb 18 Jeanie 20
2 Georgetown teachers arrested Feb 15 gtownway 2
Illiterate talk is grating on the educated ear ! (Nov '15) Feb 14 Better than U 22
zac corbin being laughed at by local attorneys (May '16) Feb 11 Jeanie 19
guy in jail Feb 9 Barker 12
Gusweiler and Sawyers Feb 3 sickofthehipocrit... 12

Felicity Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Felicity Mortgages