art

Wilmington, OH

#1 Sep 9, 2012
can anyone help him wit his speech impediment.i tryed too talk too him and all he did was studder. how ca ca can read you your rights lol..........
joe

United States

#2 Sep 10, 2012
yelp art your right about that he is a real peaice of shit. and cant talk worth a shit baaaaaaaaaddddd speach impediment
duke duncan

Jeffersonville, IN

#3 Sep 13, 2012
hes a bitch couldnt even slam me took him three times and i was in cuffs and his fat ass stiill couldnt what a bitch

Since: Jun 12

Newport, KY

#4 Sep 14, 2012
All y'all sum lil'bitches talking all that smack on the Internet!! Hey bitches pay yo child support and stop pumping dog food! I hear Duke and Don Don will suck mean one for a rinse no lie.
Bob

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Oct 4, 2012
Yeah duke while your ass was in jail getting raped he was on the outside laughing looks like you are the real bitch you lazy welfare bitches need to get a job and quit living off of people who actually work for a living
Bob

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Oct 4, 2012
I guarantee most of you were arrested by him or got your drugs taken from you by him thats why you have nothing better to do than sit on here and talk shit. Get off your welfare asses and get a job you bums you are a stain on society

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Felicity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix has changed over the last year . 3 hr U R Shameful 10
Brown County Jokes Commissioners 7 hr Dennis Varnau 7
News Mark Blackburn (Apr '15) 18 hr Felicia 41
Beware of possible new scam Wed Kojak 1
Summerfest 2016 Tue kris 4
STFU Gusweiler Tue Dishonesty 13
Judge Gus frees the mcelroys of any further cha... (Feb '15) Tue Tara 143

Felicity Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance