r.i.p. kelly sanders
tytytyttyty

Lansdowne, PA

#1 Feb 8, 2011
I am so sad to hear the news hope her family makes it threw it the boys have a good father to be there for them!! Kelly will be missed rest in peace!!
concernd

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Feb 8, 2011
WHAT HAPPEND TO HER. WHEN DID SHE PASS AWAY.
tytytyttyty

Lansdowne, PA

#3 Feb 8, 2011
I heard early sunday morning and i have no idea?? But it is very sad and i am keeping her husband and 3 sons in my prayers!!!
concernd

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Feb 8, 2011
do you no how
tytytyttyty

Lansdowne, PA

#5 Feb 8, 2011
I have not heard but it really doesn't matter 3 boys lost there mother a good man lost his wife.. Just keep them in prayers!!!
courious

Lansdowne, PA

#6 Feb 8, 2011
I heard that her and adam were on herion and that is what the cause of it was she overdosed it is so sad that ppl don't think about who they hurt or who will be left without parents while they supply ppl or do drugs with them!!It is so sad that those little boys will be the ones suffering while everybody eles sits around and gets high..WHAT A LIFE!!!!

New York, NY

#7 Feb 26, 2011
People who do not have a conscience and dont realize that Kelly's family does get on the internet, and regardless of what mistakes she made in her life; People still love her. And I think people need to be respectful at a time like this. There are a lot of people hurting right now and reading hurtful/hayeful comments from people who barely knew her doesn't help
friend

Dubois, IN

#8 Mar 10, 2011
i will miss her bad i love her and her family
Just a Guy

United States

#9 Mar 11, 2011
Whatever happened is in the past now. A man lost his wife 3 kids lost their mom. May God comfort them now and with them in this time of loss and in their future. Instead of finding fault maybe we as fellow humans should offer a word of encouragement or a hand up or help with something they might need.

I don't know her or the family but my thoughts are with them and I don't have much but if I can do anything or there is a fund set up etc let me know.

Thanks,

JAG
I live in FELICITY

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Jun 13, 2011
courious wrote:
I heard that her and adam were on herion and that is what the cause of it was she overdosed it is so sad that ppl don't think about who they hurt or who will be left without parents while they supply ppl or do drugs with them!!It is so sad that those little boys will be the ones suffering while everybody eles sits around and gets high..WHAT A LIFE!!!!
your an ass!! they werent doing anything illegal and yes it is sad three good boys will have to grow up without a mother but its also sad that ur child if u have one will have to grow up with someone like u!!!
jimbo

Dayton, OH

#11 Jul 21, 2011
another dope head bites the dust...get the kids away from dad and they might still have a chance at a good life..
pinhead

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Oct 18, 2011
hey adam is a good father. ur an ass
poo poo platter

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Oct 19, 2011
get over your self
Katelyn Napier

Magee, MS

#14 Dec 19, 2011
courious wrote:
. You are seriously a horrible person!!!!! You don't know then or how they lived there life so how can you go an say such a nasty thing about someone!!! I feel so bad for your family for having such a low life to call family!!( you )

Since: Jun 12

Germantown, OH

#15 Jun 7, 2012
jimbo wrote:
another dope head bites the dust...get the kids away from dad and they might still have a chance at a good life..
I'm sure that's what will be said when u miss a vein and die

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Felicity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little Caeser's Mon Jeanie 9
Chris Boone Dec 8 Trash 2
Woman In Front of Closed Store Dec 5 Lol 9
guy in jail Dec 4 Pooper scooper 9
Guy going around selling stuff Dec 4 Guest 7
Danny - The Devil - Bubp In Deep DooDoo Now (Jul '15) Dec 3 Hmmmm 113
News Unexplained boom heard in Brown and neighboring... (Mar '10) Dec 3 Wynkyn Blynkyn 78

Felicity Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Felicity Mortgages