how can gtown police/ sherriffs affor...

how can gtown police/ sherriffs afford so many expensive cars ,trucks,etc.

Posted in the Felicity Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
crooksPD

New York, NY

#1 Oct 20, 2012
If the average new cop make on average 25000 a year, how can the cops of georgetown drive 40000 dollar vehicles, get to barely do any work except worry about speeders and not the heroin,, so my question is do they keep the drugs they confiscate?? Because 75percent of them live like they make 250000 a year, shit look at k9 sherriff Johnson,, he has two 55000 dollar trucks, also gtown cops dive motorcycles well woth 15000 , Mercedes, etc...if it smells like s**t it usually means it s**t... if your a cop please do tell the secret...! Btw Johnson is the rudest human i have met in a long time...he is why normal people HATE COPS..... BECAUSE OF GUYS/JERKS LIKE HIM....
Hah

Lebanon, OH

#2 Oct 20, 2012
Your ane amazing, kill yourself!
hey

Mason, OH

#3 Oct 20, 2012
hey, crooksPD.... you're an idiot. How do you know how much those guys and gals make. Most are married to successful partners. Don't hate because they know how to live and budget what they make.
Average Joe

Dayton, OH

#4 Oct 20, 2012
hey wrote:
hey, crooksPD.... you're an idiot. How do you know how much those guys and gals make. Most are married to successful partners. Don't hate because they know how to live and budget what they make.
I agree, They are probably married to a person who also works and like the rest of us who do. We are in that fabulous thing called debt. We work we pay we work. I say there are things in life you need and things you want. It's ok every now and then to get one of the wants!
Retard

United States

#5 Oct 20, 2012
Yeah didn't you hear, wells Fargo, Capitol one, Jeff Wyler, Harley Davidson all have this new financing program for police, they are taking all the confiscated drugs in on trade so poor corrupt police can afford nice things to. That was they feel better when they write speeding tickets and not heroin, Lolol your an idiot.
dumbass

New York, NY

#6 Oct 20, 2012
Its public knowledge what our officers make, look it up online, and honestly, for as many dumbasses (like you, crookspd), that they have to deal with, they obviously aren't paid enough. And guess what? Most of the bcs and gpd are married, their wives do this magic thing called "work," and they budget their money to where they can afford nice things. Magic, isnt it??? How about YOU get an education and go get a job and see how many nice things you can afford besides foodstamps and drugs?:) have a great daaaaay!
B Line

Corona, NY

#7 Oct 23, 2012
I'll tell you what the secret is crookspd, it's call work and plenty of it thanks to what I'm sure is trash like yourself. So not to worry, there will be plenty more toys to come thanks to trash like yourself which equals job security and lots of it!
crookpd

New York, NY

#8 Oct 24, 2012
B Line wrote:
I'll tell you what the secret is crookspd, it's call work and plenty of it thanks to what I'm sure is trash like yourself. So not to worry, there will be plenty more toys to come thanks to trash like yourself which equals job security and lots of it!
thanks for the info my firnd of bacon,,, look all i know is that people think the cops are and so do i suspicius i work hard to and make good money but cant afford those endless toys they have,,,, so with that being said, you are dealing with someone smarter than you are, chances are, so you offend me about as much as seeing a crooked cop lose a job....i could care a less, so just know most cops bottom line are crooked,, have a good day i know i am, getting all you ladies panties in a bundle.. only other people i see with toys like the local cops have are suppsed drug dealers,,,, so go figure,, smells like poo most time its poo.... bye ladies
keep shooting

Dayton, OH

#9 Oct 25, 2012
Lol someone's angry, did they take your dope crooks?
66 -33 huh

Westland, MI

#10 Oct 25, 2012
keep shooting wrote:
Lol someone's angry, did they take your dope crooks?
you so funny cops are a joke
Educated-Idiot

Mason, OH

#11 Oct 25, 2012
Most cops I know or knew work more than one job. How many farmers do you know that work in factories / Wal-Mart, drive trucks, whatever......? Didn't know it was a crime to be a hard worker and want nice things. Cops deal with 5% of the population 95% of the time, and on top of that, they work in the anus of the world (politics). I remember making a smart-elick comment when I was around 14 while working with my dad who made his living as a truck driver. We passed a state patrol, I simply repeated a smart elick comment I heard from an older smart elick kid lol, and said "There goes a damn pig".

Out of nowhere whap! A backhand to the mouth. Dad said boy,(lol) you ride out on these roads with me every day making a living and see what goes on out here. I damn sure wouldn't want to be out here without them on the road. I apologized, and thought with the right head (I was 14).........and fully understood it.

Lesson administered, lesson learned,.........lesson deserved.

Matter of fact one of the Georgetown cops mows for me. He's a good kid, loves his kids & wife as far as I can see, and if I lived in Georgetown, would have no problem with part of my tax $ paying his salary, I'd be grateful.

"Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?" - George Carlin
Smarter than the cops huh

Lewis Center, OH

#12 Oct 25, 2012
crookpd wrote:
<quoted text> thanks for the info my firnd of bacon,,, look all i know is that people think the cops are and so do i suspicius i work hard to and make good money but cant afford those endless toys they have,,,, so with that being said, you are dealing with someone smarter than you are, chances are, so you offend me about as much as seeing a crooked cop lose a job....i could care a less, so just know most cops bottom line are crooked,, have a good day i know i am, getting all you ladies panties in a bundle.. only other people i see with toys like the local cops have are suppsed drug dealers,,,, so go figure,, smells like poo most time its poo.... bye ladies
Here is how your paragraph should be written, so much smarter than the cops and can't spell "friend" or "suspicious" and can't punctuate a sentence properly: Thanks for the info, my friend of bacon. Look, all I know is that people think the cops are (cops are WHAT???)and so do I (so do you WHAT??) suspicious. I work hard to make good money but can't afford those endless toys they have......"

I could go on but at this point, it is ridiculous. No one can tell WTF you are trying to say. You don't capitalize your I, you don't punctuate. You leave words out and we don't know what you are trying to say! You are an asshole. You make "good money" so why can't you have credit and get yourself ass deep in debt like other people do who have those same items? I drive a $26,000 car on Social Security retirement but it's because I cut back on non-essential items and need a reliable automobile and I chose the car over other junk. It is not because I am a drug dealer. Sometimes to get quality, you pay more but it's worth it. If you don't really make "good" money and don't have credit or don't want to be in debt, don't piss at people who do. It's their money. If you have the brains and the balls, YOU put on a uniform and a badge and go out there and be a target for somone every day of your life. Funny how everyone hates the cops but that's the first person they call when it's their own ass in a sling. There are a few in the GPD I can't stomach either but I don't get on their bad side, I obey the law and I am sure as hell grateful they are there when I need them. Sounds like a serious case of jealousy here combined with an idiot who didn't finish eighth grade. In the future, please proofread your work before you enter it. You make us tired.
Smarter than the cops huh

Lewis Center, OH

#13 Oct 25, 2012
yes I spelled "somone" wrong. You just get me all fired up!

And my panties are not in a bunch. I am not a lady and I go commando.
Not in Wilmington

Lewis Center, OH

#14 Oct 25, 2012
Educated-Idiot wrote:
Most cops I know or knew work more than one job. How many farmers do you know that work in factories / Wal-Mart, drive trucks, whatever......? Didn't know it was a crime to be a hard worker and want nice things. Cops deal with 5% of the population 95% of the time, and on top of that, they work in the anus of the world (politics). I remember making a smart-elick comment when I was around 14 while working with my dad who made his living as a truck driver. We passed a state patrol, I simply repeated a smart elick comment I heard from an older smart elick kid lol, and said "There goes a damn pig".
Out of nowhere whap! A backhand to the mouth. Dad said boy,(lol) you ride out on these roads with me every day making a living and see what goes on out here. I damn sure wouldn't want to be out here without them on the road. I apologized, and thought with the right head (I was 14).........and fully understood it.
Lesson administered, lesson learned,.........lesson deserved.
Matter of fact one of the Georgetown cops mows for me. He's a good kid, loves his kids & wife as far as I can see, and if I lived in Georgetown, would have no problem with part of my tax $ paying his salary, I'd be grateful.
"Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?" - George Carlin
LOL. You really must live in Batavia! You keep saying "elick" instead of aleck (smart aleck). There is an Elick road down there, right? But I share your sentiments exactly. You must be from my generation. I am a retired teacher and I pick on bad spellers. In good sport though, because I agree with you all the way on this.
Educated-Idiot

Mason, OH

#15 Oct 26, 2012
Not in Wilmington wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. You really must live in Batavia! You keep saying "elick" instead of aleck (smart aleck). There is an Elick road down there, right? But I share your sentiments exactly. You must be from my generation. I am a retired teacher and I pick on bad spellers. In good sport though, because I agree with you all the way on this.
I am from your generation, the hair is falling off my head, it's growing on my ears, nose, down my back, up my back, it's flat out disgusting. And women gripe about aging! And I never had spelling skills, maybe a 3rd grade level, and spellcheck has made all of us bad spellers, due to laziness, imagine that. So your a retired teacher huh? Like to correct my spelling huh? Well, I know your unaware, but you were like a low level politician teach, you were paid to lie. Research Charolette Iserbyt, a sweet old lady that spent her career as a national level administrator in education. She's sharp as a tack, from a very distinguished (crooked) family, and she will prove you were paid to lie. Tell me teach, old educated one. Did you teach kids:

A) Columbus discovered America? Yea right, and I can do a Travis Pastrana backflip on my Softail. How can you discover a continent inhabited by peaceful native americans who lived in harmony with nature,not destroy it for a corporate board of directors return on investment.
"When all the trees have been cut down, when all the waters are polluted, when all the air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money."
- The Indians

B) You taught kids that thousands of slaves built the great pyramid using primative tools & fulcrums. Yea right, and I can do a double Pastrana backflip on my Softail. Tell me teach, can you utilize the 3 simplest aspects of sacred geometry (Fibonocci Sequence, the Golden Ratio, and that lil fellar Pi) to prove whoever brought or taught this technology to the ancients was either our creator (Isaiah 19:19)or (and this is IMPORTANT) manipulated our DNA (Genesis 6:2 & 6:4)? I can.........but I can't spell lol. First 2 laws of thermaldynamics proves the same, God exists.

c) You taught the atom I'm sure. Can you explain why a sponge & a brick .... the atoms are the same, but one is stiff & weighs more (the brick teach)? I can.......but I can't spell lol. Scientists only about 10 years ago discovered that appx 97% of any atom, any matter, is dark matter, a vortex of energy, black hole so to speak. And what happens when you tap into this dark matter? Hiroshima ring a bell teach? Sorry, you asked for it lol, no harm intended. Study the schematic of this microscopic thing, you'll find it's the same as the largest things in our existance, our solar system, galaxies, etc. Both with a nucleous & encircling objects controlled by magnetism. The smallest matter is the same as the largest objects of matter......."As above, so below". Really beautiful when ya see it teach, erases dogmas, all fears,(except this presidential election).......flat out beautiful teach.

You check it out, jump in the wormhole.....and I'll grab a bowl of beans & cornbread and work on that spelling lol.
Not in Wilmington

Lewis Center, OH

#16 Oct 26, 2012
Educated idiot....you are a riot!!! I enjoy the heck out of your posts. But I'm afraid I caught you making assumptions. One, I get the feeling you think I am a female. I am a male. Two, I think you thought I taught in school and I did not. I taught English to folks studying for their GEDs and for American citizenship. Most of the people I worked with were from India or China and were doctors and scientists. As a matter of fact, I only have eight years of formal education before I was 18 and none thereafter, but I am an avid reader and I suppose spelling is "just my thing." Therefore, my teaching consisted of orienting them to Cincinnati, how to use public transportation, filling out their legal forms, teaching them colloquial English, driving lessons and such so they could live here comfortably and do what they came here for. Lastly, I agree with everything you said up there. And it's not only that educators teach incorrect facts, they don't even teach them all. It leaves to much open for (mis)interpretation! Hiroshima rings a BIG bell. My father was in that war when I was being born. And guess what? Ya don't need to tell me about Columbus and the Native Americans and the Spaniards and what they did to them. My grandfather was full blood Shawnee and my grandmother was half Tsalagi. You are an interesting fellow. We should go get some coffee and shoot the breeze. I won't invite you to dinner. I don't think you could stomach the wife's cooking!! Ha ha. Have a good day and it was interesting to read your stuff.

I suppose you heard about the crash out here on 68 where two officers were injured. It's so odd considering that's what these folks have been talking about.

Take care, my friend.
Educated-Idiot

Mason, OH

#17 Oct 27, 2012
Not in Wilmington wrote:
Educated idiot....you are a riot!!! I enjoy the heck out of your posts. But I'm afraid I caught you making assumptions. One, I get the feeling you think I am a female. I am a male. Two, I think you thought I taught in school and I did not. I taught English to folks studying for their GEDs and for American citizenship. Most of the people I worked with were from India or China and were doctors and scientists. As a matter of fact, I only have eight years of formal education before I was 18 and none thereafter, but I am an avid reader and I suppose spelling is "just my thing." Therefore, my teaching consisted of orienting them to Cincinnati, how to use public transportation, filling out their legal forms, teaching them colloquial English, driving lessons and such so they could live here comfortably and do what they came here for. Lastly, I agree with everything you said up there. And it's not only that educators teach incorrect facts, they don't even teach them all. It leaves to much open for (mis)interpretation! Hiroshima rings a BIG bell. My father was in that war when I was being born. And guess what? Ya don't need to tell me about Columbus and the Native Americans and the Spaniards and what they did to them. My grandfather was full blood Shawnee and my grandmother was half Tsalagi. You are an interesting fellow. We should go get some coffee and shoot the breeze. I won't invite you to dinner. I don't think you could stomach the wife's cooking!! Ha ha. Have a good day and it was interesting to read your stuff.
I suppose you heard about the crash out here on 68 where two officers were injured. It's so odd considering that's what these folks have been talking about.
Take care, my friend.
Ditto sir. What an interesting life you have had, to help those people like that during such terrible times in their life, learn from their cultures, you were blessed IMO. Tells me you have a ticket to the light. Youv'e earned it. My hero served on the USS Mack in WW2.......God only knows how I miss him. But I've, lets say spent the last 5 - 7 years of my life doing the last thing he asked me to do, the hardest thing I've ever done, take care of the love of his life (and mine). Don't wanna hear it, hasn't been a burden, but a blessing. A well needed humbling so to speak. Don't want no brownie badge for doing what we are here to do. Actually the best thing that has ever happened to me. Definitley would like to share that cup of coffee with ya and hear more. You sound like a beautiful person.
ahhhhhh

Stout, OH

#18 Oct 29, 2012
You two just made friends ! More people should be so open to really listen to one another and learn! Nice job gentlemen!!
turk182

Englewood, OH

#19 Feb 1, 2013
Smarter than the cops huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is how your paragraph should be written, so much smarter than the cops and can't spell "friend" or "suspicious" and can't punctuate a sentence properly: Thanks for the info, my friend of bacon. Look, all I know is that people think the cops are (cops are WHAT???)and so do I (so do you WHAT??) suspicious. I work hard to make good money but can't afford those endless toys they have......"
I could go on but at this point, it is ridiculous. No one can tell WTF you are trying to say. You don't capitalize your I, you don't punctuate. You leave words out and we don't know what you are trying to say! You are an asshole. You make "good money" so why can't you have credit and get yourself ass deep in debt like other people do who have those same items? I drive a $26,000 car on Social Security retirement but it's because I cut back on non-essential items and need a reliable automobile and I chose the car over other junk. It is not because I am a drug dealer. Sometimes to get quality, you pay more but it's worth it. If you don't really make "good" money and don't have credit or don't want to be in debt, don't piss at people who do. It's their money. If you have the brains and the balls, YOU put on a uniform and a badge and go out there and be a target for somone every day of your life. Funny how everyone hates the cops but that's the first person they call when it's their own ass in a sling. There are a few in the GPD I can't stomach either but I don't get on their bad side, I obey the law and I am sure as hell grateful they are there when I need them. Sounds like a serious case of jealousy here combined with an idiot who didn't finish eighth grade. In the future, please proofread your work before you enter it. You make us tired.
You don't spell to good either.
Sunny

Miamisburg, OH

#20 Feb 3, 2013
I love these post, wish they were all like this! Id love to hear more! Finally some people that are smart and have common sense too, you don't find that much any more. God Bless to all of you:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Felicity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Madre68 Fri Midnight Rider 3
Danny - The Devil - Bubp In Deep DooDoo Now (Jul '15) Fri Browncountymarine 91
Cheating again (Aug '15) Jun 24 Jenna 5
Anyone seen Amber Caldwell? Jun 23 Sam forbes 2
Karen Kirschner Jun 23 Pud the Stud 2
Had to go overseas last week Jun 23 Soper Sam 4
Gusliar marihuana Zar Jun 23 Ghost of Goldson 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Felicity Mortgages