First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Undecided

Dayton, OH

#22 Aug 12, 2010
Wonder how God feels about all the hate and cussing going on here? Hope she really knows where she stands with God because I am not so sure
FAMILY

Englewood, OH

#23 Aug 13, 2010
I dont know much about Jessica or her and Shane's relationship but I have heard a lot about the Henson's. I know that Chris has been known to meet young boys, Josh Napier being one, and many others at the tower in the middle of the night. I know she lets that daughter of her's, the oldest one, sleep around and her nick name in high school was Fancy, apparently the apple doesn't fall far from the tree?? But their personal lives have nothing to do with what happened on the river that night. That was an awful thing to happen and because they aren't the best family or the best people doesn't mean they deserved what happened to them. I think it's funny that someone dogging Chris turned into a family fued on here. I feel sorry for Dave Henson as well but I know he has had to hear about the way she is and he's been with her so long he has had to see her true colors so if he is stupid enough to stay with her than that is his choice. I feel sorry for those girls most of all. As a mother your children need to have rules and I blame Chris for all the criticism her oldest daughter faced in high school because it is her responsibility to teach your children that sleeping around is not right. But when your mother is doing it and allowing it to happen what are you supposed to think?
Just an old friend

Englewood, OH

#24 Aug 14, 2010
I've known Chris most of my life and I appreciate our friendship. I don't live in Felicity anymore but still keep in contact with her and her family. I think they are wonderful people. I don't know Shane and his wife at all; but I can tell you this Chris nor Dave have ever said one bad word to me about either one of you, never. To be honest with all of you, ya'll are never mentioned. I think maybe they have just moved on or something, that is why I'm shocked anyone would post something on here about her. I spoke to her once in awhile during her mother-in laws illness, and I know she was hurt, worried and upset. Dave was just a basket of nerves, I know he loved his mother and father very much, and misses them dearly. Dave you are a very nice person too. Please, don't let other people bring either one of you down, don't bring yourself down to their level. Each and everyone one of you know what you did or didn't do. It is what it is. I would like to thank Chris for being a life long friend, you too Dave. I love you both, and the girls too. Oh, Chris "play ball", hint. Just a little humor to lighten the mood here.
Just an old friend

Englewood, OH

#25 Aug 14, 2010
Oh One more thing, WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED? Thank GOD YOUR SAFE. STAY THAT WAY!!!!
jOhN KiMbLE 302

Aurora, IL

#26 Aug 21, 2010
Wow this is ridiculous. Absolute zero class all the way, are you kidding me? Let's call people out on what mistakes they may have made over the internet for people to read, Classy!!! Although white trash arguements are sometimes borderline entertaining, this is pathetic on Chris and Kayla Henson's for trying to drag names through the mud. I mean who cares, people make mistakes, people will not always making the best parental choices, mom and daughter are whores, these things happens. Let it go.
Clyde Henson

Wayland, MA

#27 Aug 21, 2010
Why don't you guys go on Jerry Springer and duke it out? You guys put the "fun" in dysfunctional.
a friend of the family

Hinckley, OH

#29 Aug 25, 2010
well I know Dave very well and I do no that he loves his wife and you do not have to feel sorry for him.He is very happy and would not change any thing about his life except he wishes he still had his mom and dad here.It was very hard on him when his mom and dad died but I know he stood by their side up til the end of their lives and he will always be able to say he was happy that him and Chris was able to do so before he passed away.He will all ways know his dad was very glad to be able to get home because he did not want to stay in the nursing home any more.They gave up their lives for his dad and I know Dave has no regreats for taking care of him.They had a very hard 10 months doing what they did.You need to be glad they was able to do this because if it was not for Dave and Chris none of you would have any thing because the nursing home would have taking every thing your mom and dad had. Maybe one day things will work out for all of you .I'm praying for Dave and Chris and you and Jessica people do make mistakes.But god does forgive people.May GOD be with all of you guys and you all live a happy life.God has a plan for every one.Please dont think Im bashing any of you guys I just hope one day every body will get along.Because you only have one family and your mom and dad would not want you 2 brothers 2 never be able to get along any more some body needs to be the bigger person and try to work things out.MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU,PLEASE I HOPE YOU GUYS REALLY TRY AND WORK IT OUT.......LIFE IS TO SHORT.....
carrie

Hillsboro, OH

#30 Aug 27, 2010
This site was brought to my attention, and I am sorry I ever read any of the garbage posted on here. This is worse than a gossip column. So far, from this post and others that i have read, it's nothing but lies and bullshit. Or exagerated to the point of untruth. I don't have to comment on each one. But I will say this....the garbage I have seen posted about people I know and love, or children of those same people is absolutely ludicris. I have noticed a trend though. Seems the same person keeps spreading the lies. Probably the same who spreads shit about me and mine. To hell with all of it. Rise above.

Chris, sorry we dumped that soccer ball in the river. Maybe if you wouldn't have gone back to get that for us, this garbage would have never been posted. BTW-you hold up well for someone who is supposedly a person with a drug problem. Cause I didn't notice. And I think I was there all afternoon and evening. My bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Felicity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colossal Oaf (Feb '16) Fri Eternal Truth 26
Tim schroder/ schroders towing Fri Hereforinfo 1
Topix has changed over the last year . Aug 25 U R Shameful 10
Brown County Jokes Commissioners Aug 25 Dennis Varnau 7
News Mark Blackburn (Apr '15) Aug 24 Felicia 41
Beware of possible new scam Aug 24 Kojak 1
Summerfest 2016 Aug 23 kris 4

Felicity Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance