Next Last
WTF

Somersworth, NH

#2 Aug 9, 2010
Is that really necessary??
Kayla Henson

Dunn, NC

#3 Aug 9, 2010
Seriously (Amelia) who ever you are...you have no business talking about my mother. You have no clue what happened last night so you need to just keep your mouth shut...just for the record she was not jacked up on pills...this was serious and both my mother and father are very lucky to be alive...only a bastard like yourself would be stupid enough to post something like that...like i said before you know nothing about what happened so keep your mouth shut...expecially if you are to afraid to post your comment under your name!!!!!
Donnie

United States

#4 Aug 9, 2010
Well said Kayla. My family was in a similar situation a couple weeks ago. Boat quit in front of a barge. Luckily we were with friends with their boat to pull us out of the way. Your mom and dad are very lucky. God bless you, Autumn, and your parents. He sure was looking over them.
CHRIS HENSON

Louisville, TN

#5 Aug 10, 2010
So you really think you can hide behind Amelia, Ha I know who this is so game on B****. You should try and find out the truth so you don't look like the f***ing dumb ass you really are. The people who know me they know the real story. So for your information none of it is any of your f***ing business. Maybe you should just be thinking about taking care of your self.
CHRIS HENSON

Louisville, TN

#6 Aug 10, 2010
All and one more thing you should pray for GOD to come into your life.I know where I stand in Gods eyes because he new I still belong here and thats why Dave and I are here today.I have a wonderful, amazing and Blessing God in my life.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#7 Aug 10, 2010
Wow so some people have nerve. I am not a fan of my sister in law but I wouldn't bash her on some damn gossip center. I am glad to hear Dave and the girls are fine. Grow up people.
CHRIS HENSON

Pleasantville, OH

#8 Aug 10, 2010
well JESS28 just to let you know where the girls and Dave stand ,They think you are nothing but a pice of shit.They don't care what you think and they say the same thing I do you are not F***ing family and never will be,so get over thinking that you have a chance to be in their lives.
little confused

Millersburg, OH

#9 Aug 10, 2010
Boy chris for some one who CLAIMS to have God in their life, you sure don't act like it.
kayla henson

Prospect, OH

#10 Aug 10, 2010
well "little confused" if you knew the whole story...like how jess28 treated my grandmother when she was dieing of cancer...you would understand the reasons my mother is saying that
little confused

Dayton, OH

#11 Aug 10, 2010
Henson family,

Please read this and think, do not be as those around you....

Mark 11:25
"And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
Really confused

United States

#12 Aug 11, 2010
It is amazing I never saw anyone of you at the cancer center and Jes always spoke highly of her in laws.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#13 Aug 11, 2010
It is ok. I know and so does everyone else. I am happy w/ my life and know that the only one I have to answer to is my God and myself. I have regrets we all do. Life is short and I understand that. I hold no ill feelings toward any of Shane's family. They for the most part treated me pretty well. His parents were wonderful people. We had our disagreements but who doesn't. I hope that you find peace Chris and I wish you and David many happy years together.
YOU KNOW

Fort Thomas, KY

#14 Aug 11, 2010
Ya, she was only there because it was making her look like she was in charge but really Judy caught on and stopped every thing.Ask Jessica about the time she did take Judy to Christ Hospital for a treatment and made Judy drive and said tough love.Go on Jess tell them God really knows.
kayla henson

Columbus, OH

#15 Aug 11, 2010
yea and that is just one example...how about all the times when jess would sit baby Tray in the middle of the floor and just walk out the door to go to the firehouse...and expect my grandmother to take care of him when she could not even take care of herself because of her cancer. Or wait...what about when my grandmother was in icu at anderson...she was there at least 12 hours before she died but do you think Jessica came to see her? But then again i cant complain...no one wanted jess there anyway. And jess i dont understand how you get that shanes family treats you well for the most part? None of us even speek to you...and thats not just the Hensons, thats the whole side of the family. You know granny hated Chasity and wanted her gone so bad...but then when Shane drug you home, granny was begging for Chasity to come back, She told me that more than once. You, myself and granny know the truth so dont even try and make yourself sound like you cared!
Gomez

Newtonsville, OH

#16 Aug 11, 2010
That's really classy airing dirty laundry on topix. Mature. I'm really glad my family has more sense that that. How about the good old days of telling someone how you felt to their face? Nah! Just call them out on Topix!! That's cool.
Concerned

United States

#17 Aug 11, 2010
Wow I knew I would get her going...redirect Chris that's what you are good at. Have you overdosed anymore lately? I miss our nights at the tower.
Nosey former felicityite

Lucas, OH

#18 Aug 11, 2010
I just wonder if the barge is okay nobody seemed worried...
Just wondering

Howell, MI

#19 Aug 11, 2010
OMG Jess please start back on your LEXAPRO and BI-POLAR meds its really starting to show.
Caring Adult

Miamisburg, OH

#20 Aug 12, 2010
So Jess what about the time you made Judy (now please remember she was your mother in law who was sick and dieing with cancer) watch your kids so you and Shane could have sex during the day in her house, watch your kids so you could play at the fire house, play at the squad building (turn away aircare) when really needed. Oh yeah I remember Judy also paying your bills, letting you and your kids stay there rent free, fixing 3 meals aday for you, shane and your boys, did you bother to help? I'll answer that. NO...
I alson remember and Judy passed away and Tolmon was on his death bed you and Shane called the and wanted to know when you could move into the house. WOW he wasnt even dead yet and all the two of you were worried about was the house. So did you put Shane up to that phone call tooo? I can say one thing I do know that Dave Henson does have the BETTER wife and family and I sorry for Shane. May one day Shane will open his eyes and grow up. As for you you have all of your friends fooled and I'm glad you post that you have a beer in your hand and picture of yourself out drinking what a mother.
shane

Fairfield, OH

#21 Aug 12, 2010
jess did not have a thing to do with the phone calls . there was no sex will mom watched the baby and mom would say go to the run.And if you must know i gave mom 800.00 amonth to stay there.I told her not to come it would save a fight. i gess i was wrong.i have my faimly and i love jess. there is NO one profect in this world as if you r i would like to meet you. I know i am the black sheep.I have my life i will always be daves brother to as long as chris is in his life i will not be there i fell sorry for dave. This is notjess saying this . This is Shane Henson........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Felicity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr xxxrayted 31,497
Cincinnati-area hospital closes suddenly 2 hr Pud the Stud 6
Who is she and her daughters 4 hr Pud the Stud 12
Christina Oliver (Jul '13) 20 hr KTB 21
Next mayor of Georgetown Mon Pud the Stud 3
shannon at bolcies (Jul '12) Sep 28 Shannon Blevins 15
Regan Mckenny Sep 28 Ragan McKinney 9

Felicity Jobs

Felicity People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Felicity News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Felicity

Personal Finance