Teens Charged In Rape Of Girl, 12, At...

Teens Charged In Rape Of Girl, 12, At Baseball Park - News Stor...

There are 24 comments on the NBC 4 Washington, DC story from Feb 25, 2008, titled Teens Charged In Rape Of Girl, 12, At Baseball Park - News Stor.... In it, NBC 4 Washington, DC reports that:

Five Federalsburg boys are charged in the rape of a 12-year-old Preston girl at a baseball field.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
96795 4 life

Vienna, VA

#2 Feb 25, 2008
They should be charged as adults. Even at the age of 14 - 16 years old...you know that rape is WRONG!
Rachel

United States

#3 Feb 25, 2008
These boys' parents must be soooo proud. Each one of them should be publicly named along with their offspring.
GLORIA WILSON

Stafford, VA

#4 Feb 25, 2008
Why is the disrespect of females rising to such alarming numbers??? They were overheard BRAGGING!!!.. Who taught them that this was funny??? Isn't anyone trying to teach any old fashioned values???Or am I the one living in the dark ages??? I'm sure the next time we hear something about this, it will be a vain attempt to shove the blame on the girl..
E Cook

United States

#5 Feb 25, 2008
You actually have to ask who taught these teens this is funny? In the U.S. we have video games that give you bonus points for something like that, not to mention the street cred you try to earn by bragging. Wake up society, as long as the attitude of "Hey its all free speech, who is it hurting?" is allowed, well don't be shocked from more of these headlines.
pathetic

Dearborn, MI

#6 Feb 25, 2008
Why in the h*** do these young "people" think it's funny? They are feral animals. Guess what, my 13 year old plays video games, but he knows better than to even ask for the ones that E Cook is referring to. He also doesn't watch movies or listen to music that glorifies that crap. He isn't being living within a social structure where that is accepted. The kids at his school would NOT think it was funny, and these vermin would be shunned.
aaa

Milton, DE

#8 Feb 28, 2008
there where other girls there that night and they went home
what

Milford, DE

#9 Feb 28, 2008
how do you know they raped her she could allowed them to run a trrain on her when caught cryed rape we werent there thats just like people to judge someone before the facts come in did get a dna sample from them was her dna on them how long before she turn them in did her boyfriend set her up how come the watchmen aint locked up why her boyfriend going there with her where was her parents 12 years old with a boy
nancy

Milford, DE

#10 Feb 29, 2008
After reading all the blogs on this topic, i have come to my own conclusion....There is more to this story that is being told, I question the little girls psychiatric history because at 12 years old she should not want to participate in an orgi, and to have a boyfriend that is 17 years old makes me wonder about how she looked and how she carried herself. I fault the parents on both sides, even the teen boys, all parties involved are children, and they are not capable of always making wise decisions, especially with raging hormones, that is why the parents need to be involved with their childrens lives....I would put money on the fact that these so called parents are an active member in their kids life. It is a shame that all of these childrens lives will never be the same after this, it is a horrible situation and I pray justice prevails and the truth is revealed.
FREE SHAQ DEZZY N TRAY

East New Market, MD

#11 Feb 29, 2008
Rachel wrote:
These boys' parents must be soooo proud. Each one of them should be publicly named along with their offspring.
UM LOOK U DONT EVEN KNOW THE BOYS SO YOU DONT HAVE ANY ROOM TO TALK ABOUT THEM BOYS AND I KNOW THEM BOYS! AND I PERSONALY THING THAT SHE IS LIEING YOU DONT KNOW HER EITHER I DO AND I THINK THAT MUH BOYS ARE INNOCENT AND NEED TO BE LET GO! YA DIGG!!!
Jessi

Easton, MD

#12 Feb 29, 2008
I dont have to know the boys! I actually do know one of them and his family. But you know what. I am sorry I dont care why she was there. IT IS WRONG> She is a 12 years old little girl. You know i live in the town that this happened in and i am ashamed that the children in our little small hick town would do this. I know someone who knows this girl personally and from what i have heard she is not lying. These boys need to come clean and tell what really happened before it is too late for them. I blame society and parents for this. Where were they when this was going on. I mean come on now I know we live in a small town where just about everybody knows everybody but this is unacceptable.
anonymous

Klamath Falls, OR

#13 Mar 1, 2008
This is very heartbreaking and totally unacceptable behaviour from the teenage boys involved . None of their young lives will ever be the same again, they have all lost their innocence. Hoefully the young girl will not get pregnant as a result. Rape is still rape when you are saying no stop.
AnOutragedMother

Vienna, MD

#14 Mar 5, 2008
In my opinion, the boys did the crime and they need to spend the rest of their life in ADULT prison! Without the possibility of any parole whatsoever!(They need to have someone in prison rape and sodimize them like they did the 12 yr. old girl!)
If I were her mother...I would be the judge and jury of those boys BEFORE they even made it to court! They would NEVER see the light of day ever again! I hope when they go to court that the judge shows NO mercy!
Everyone(All of the boys) that were there on that dreadful night (The ones doing the raping and the ones cheering them on...need to go to PRISON!!!)
The boyfriend is a COWARD for not helping out the girl. What kind of person is he to just leave and let those brutal boys attack her!
They could of killed her that night, and they would of thought nothing of it!
I can't wait until this case goes to court!
I want to see these boys (All Of Them!) pay for what they did to this girl!!!
july4

Cambridge, MD

#15 Mar 9, 2008
nancy wrote:
After reading all the blogs on this topic, i have come to my own conclusion....There is more to this story that is being told, I question the little girls psychiatric history because at 12 years old she should not want to participate in an orgi, and to have a boyfriend that is 17 years old makes me wonder about how she looked and how she carried herself. I fault the parents on both sides, even the teen boys, all parties involved are children, and they are not capable of always making wise decisions, especially with raging hormones, that is why the parents need to be involved with their childrens lives....I would put money on the fact that these so called parents are an active member in their kids life. It is a shame that all of these childrens lives will never be the same after this, it is a horrible situation and I pray justice prevails and the truth is revealed.
Nancy? either your husband has left you. Or he just left you alone. You seem to be the expert on orgys so tell me when to draw the line. DO NOT question physciatric history of a minor, when yours is questionable!( I KNOW YOU )
KIM

Virginia Beach, VA

#16 Mar 19, 2008
theier mom and dad meant of told them that it was ok. or they see it on vidoe games and tv. and they cant get in any troule for that stuff there so why would they get in trouble in the real world. that is how kids think know in days. we need to watch what they do and watch so these number will go down. the girls do not ask for this to hapeen to them
A Worried Father

East New Market, MD

#17 Mar 21, 2008
This happened practically in my back yard. I have two little girls and a son. Regardless of how old these boys are, regardless of whether I knew them or not, these boys must face the penalty for their crime. If not, then what do we tell our daughters, that it is ok for you to be gang raped? I think not. Before all of you that know the boys start raising complaints about this comment. Know one thing. As a parent, we must teach our children right from wrong. If my son was involved in this, then I would feel the same way, I wouldn't want him to go to jail, but what parent wishes that on their child? It's just what has to be done. As far as anything else is concearned. I feel that these boys deserve a fair trial, after that, Castrate them then send them to prison where Bubba and his friends can let them know just how it feels to be gang raped!!!!!
A Worried Father

East New Market, MD

#18 Mar 21, 2008
FREE SHAQ DEZZY N TRAY wrote:
<quoted text>
UM LOOK U DONT EVEN KNOW THE BOYS SO YOU DONT HAVE ANY ROOM TO TALK ABOUT THEM BOYS AND I KNOW THEM BOYS! AND I PERSONALY THING THAT SHE IS LIEING YOU DONT KNOW HER EITHER I DO AND I THINK THAT MUH BOYS ARE INNOCENT AND NEED TO BE LET GO! YA DIGG!!!
And you know, this is the attitude that our children learn in school. That it's ok to do wrong, as long as you don't get caught. We as parents need to take responsibilty for our children. We need to teach them how to make their way in this world. The problem is, those of us that try to do this are outnumbered. The influence in the school systems are horrid, there is no discipline anymore. Kids can get away with anything they want and no one says a thing until it gets to the point that it did in this case. If we become complacent with our children then they develop this attitude that "FREE SHAQ DEZZY N TRAY" has. This person seems to think that because they knows "HIS BOYS", that they couldn't possibly be a party to this behavior. I know my kids, but they still surprise me with things they do.

Point is: If a child does wrong, no matter how small of an infraction it may be, correct them. Parents: "SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF." If we don't then it can and will snowball into something so much larger than any of us could ever imagine.
A Worried Father

East New Market, MD

#19 Mar 21, 2008
E Cook wrote:
You actually have to ask who taught these teens this is funny? In the U.S. we have video games that give you bonus points for something like that, not to mention the street cred you try to earn by bragging. Wake up society, as long as the attitude of "Hey its all free speech, who is it hurting?" is allowed, well don't be shocked from more of these headlines.
Sorry last post. Can't blame the video games. Gotta blame the parents for not being active in their children's lives enough to know what video games are for the kids and which are for the adults. We can't make an excuse for neglectful parenting. There have always been and always will be influences outside the home that are not best for children. We as parents have a job to act as a filter and try to stop all of the negative influences that we can before our children get to this ponit. This is just a sad, sad, sad story not only for the girl, but for the families of the boys too. It's also sad for the boys themselves, but ya know I have no sympathy, maybe Bubba will.
nancy

Milford, DE

#20 Apr 7, 2008
july4 wrote:
<quoted text>Nancy? either your husband has left you. Or he just left you alone. You seem to be the expert on orgys so tell me when to draw the line. DO NOT question physciatric history of a minor, when yours is questionable!( I KNOW YOU )
You must be related to do vicitim, its ok i will pray for all of you. How can we not look at psychiatric (check your spelling) history with such a horrific incident. Noone sane would be doing somthing like this, and noone who is not really disturbed would allow this to happen. So sorry dear, something is not right upstairs with you or them....
amazonia

Stafford, VA

#21 Apr 7, 2008
PUT THE PARENTS FACE ALONG WITH THE SO CALLED CHILD'S FACE WHEN THIS COMES TO TRIAL. WHEN PARENTS ARE FINALLY ALSO HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR CHILD'S SICK, STUPID AND EVIL BEHAVIOR- I BET THEY WILL TIGHTEN UP ON THEIR KIDS--WHAT A SICK SOCIETY-BLAME THE BOYS THEMSELVES-SICK PERVERTED IDIOTS!!!!!AS AN EX FEMALE VET- I'D KILL THEM ALL BEFORE THEY SAW A DAY IN COURT-TRUST!!!
AnOutragedMother

Vienna, MD

#22 Apr 7, 2008
amazonia wrote:
PUT THE PARENTS FACE ALONG WITH THE SO CALLED CHILD'S FACE WHEN THIS COMES TO TRIAL. WHEN PARENTS ARE FINALLY ALSO HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR CHILD'S SICK, STUPID AND EVIL BEHAVIOR- I BET THEY WILL TIGHTEN UP ON THEIR KIDS--WHAT A SICK SOCIETY-BLAME THE BOYS THEMSELVES-SICK PERVERTED IDIOTS!!!!!AS AN EX FEMALE VET- I'D KILL THEM ALL BEFORE THEY SAW A DAY IN COURT-TRUST!!!
Yes, I like your thinking!!!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Federalsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get Brian out of the VFW by bankrupting & shutt... Mon Blissfullycool 1
Home Services.. Preston Jul 20 Five 1
News One way to help Baltimore (May '15) May '16 Trump 2016 6
views on females that abuse men, then cry wolf? Apr '16 chabges in federa... 1
Katharine Palguta (Aug '14) Jan '16 Becca024 2
News The Baltimore Symphony Associates to Host Its 3... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Josie 1
News Poultry staffers return to work after ammonia leak (Jul '14) Sep '14 zio-terrorism 2

Federalsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Federalsburg Mortgages