Man killed in t-bone crash with suspected drunk driver

There are 3 comments on the KING-TV Seattle story from Jul 26, 2010, titled Man killed in t-bone crash with suspected drunk driver. In it, KING-TV Seattle reports that:

MILTON, Wash. A man was killed Monday night after his vehicle was t-boned by a suspected drunk driver traveling at high speed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KING-TV Seattle.

Jamie

Tacoma, WA

#1 Jul 26, 2010
Seen this accident in person... so tragic, pisses me off that an innocent person was killed because of this drunk

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#2 Jul 28, 2010
Jamie wrote:
Seen this accident in person... so tragic, pisses me off that an innocent person was killed because of this drunk
Wow, most fatal highway crashes are NOT alcohol related, sober people don't really have any reasonable excuse other than stupidity for killing themselves and others. Shouldn't that cause you to be more "pi$$ed" off?

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#3 Jul 28, 2010
That VW Jetta TDI totally destroyed that Honda, with minimal damage to the VW. I bet the only reason the VW driver got seriously injured was because she wasn't wearing a seat belt.

I wonder what was the BAC of the killed driver in this police caused chase crash?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Federal Way Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
70000 dollar pig Apr 29 its me 3
Best houses for sale Apr 21 South of Grand Homes 2
wendy parker? Apr '15 The truth 29
News Cops Bust HOV Cheater- With 'Most Interest... Mar '15 Xstain Mullah Fri... 1
News Cardboard 'Most Interesting Man' fails as carpo... Mar '15 Old Sam 9
girls, first time you had sex/ gave head (Oct '14) Mar '15 woody 3
News Drooling dogs and moist Mirrors | Q&A with Mr. ... Mar '15 Theresa 1
More from around the web

Federal Way People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]