Girl pulled from Steel Lake in Federa...

Girl pulled from Steel Lake in Federal Way, WA

There are 12 comments on the Daily News story from Jul 5, 2007, titled Girl pulled from Steel Lake in Federal Way, WA. In it, Daily News reports that:

FEDERAL WAY, Wash. - South King Fire and Rescue reports a young girl apparently nearly drowned in Federal Way this afternoon. via Daily News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily News.

TATIANA SANDERS

Kent, WA

#1 Jul 6, 2007
HER NAME WAS ALEXiS WHiTE!! SHE WENT TO AKi KUROSE AND WAS GETTiNG READY TO ENTER THE 8TH GRADE!! SHE WAS LIKE MY LITTLE SISTER!! I CANT BELIEVE SHES REALLY GONE!!! I KNO SHES IN A BETTER PLACE!! SHES GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!! WE LOVE AND MISS HER DEARLY!!
Ambrea Gold

Puyallup, WA

#2 Jul 9, 2007
Yes....
Her name is Alexis White and she was more than a great friend to me.Alexis and I both went to the same school Aki Kurose. Alot of people had been making fun of her for no reason. Now that she is gone I hope that the people who were making fun of her realize that you can not apologize for all the mistakes you have done.

I love you girl

R.I.P Alexis White

You will never be forgotten
Tonia Large

Federal Way, WA

#3 Jul 9, 2007
My family was at Steel Lake on the 4th of July. We witness the events that caused her death. I didn't know her but I felt led during the search for her, along with several other people, to pray. I never prayed so hard for anyone. People were calling on the name of Jesus with every fiber of their being. Complete strangers were holding hands praying for Alexis. People of all different races came together on one accord for a little girl that most of us didn't even know. Once that got a pulse everyone started clapping and cheering,and worshiping God. We thought everything was going to be ok. But a couple days later I heard she had died. I am so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and her family. Please know even in her passing God used her to touch many peoples lives. I am forever changed because of Alexis White.
TATIANA SANDERS wrote:
HER NAME WAS ALEXiS WHiTE!! SHE WENT TO AKi KUROSE AND WAS GETTiNG READY TO ENTER THE 8TH GRADE!! SHE WAS LIKE MY LITTLE SISTER!! I CANT BELIEVE SHES REALLY GONE!!! I KNO SHES IN A BETTER PLACE!! SHES GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!! WE LOVE AND MISS HER DEARLY!!
KASE

Bellingham, WA

#4 Jul 15, 2007
I WAS AT STEELE LAKE THAT 4TH WITH MY FRIENDS N FAMILY. I WAS ON THE DOCK THE MOMENT THEY CLEARED THE WATER AND YELLED BODY SEARCH. ALL THE LIFE GUARDS WERE IN THERE SEACHING. IT WAS SAD. ME AND MY COUSIN JUMPPED IN TO TRY TO HELP TO LOOK BUT COULDN'T SEE ANY THING. I FELT SO HELPLESS. I ASKED I THINK IT WAS HER MOTHER THE GIRLS NAME. SHE SAID ALEXIS. FINALLY THEY FOUND HER. WE WERE ALL RELIEVED BUT WHEN I FOUND THE NEWS THE NEXT DAY. MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE FAMILY OF ALEXIS WHITE.
Alexandria

Stantonsburg, NC

#5 Jul 17, 2007
Alexis I DIDNT KNOW HER VERY WELL BUT I KNEW OF HER AND I KNOW SHE IS IN A BETTER PLACE NOW AND SHE IS IN MY PRAYERS.
Amira Hill

Seattle, WA

#6 Jul 21, 2007
Alexis was a great friend last time i saw her was june 23rd and then there was no more of her. her sister destiny rodney is my best friend and i would see Alexis alot......I just wish she wouldnt have died it's very sad
AIESHA

Seattle, WA

#7 Jul 25, 2007
I NEW ALEXUS IN 5TH GRADE..AND HAVENT SEEN HER SENCE THEN..
I AM NOW IN 8TH GRADE AND I NO HER SISTER ARAIZIA
I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THAT WAS HER SISTER...
I WISHI HAD NEW ..
I MISS HER VERRY MUCH
R.I.P ALEXUS WHITE
LOVE YOU AIESHA WILLIAMS
kandie

Oak Harbor, WA

#8 Jul 28, 2007
ya alexis was the homie but how can u let her drown for 20 mins
Lai-Lai

Seattle, WA

#9 Mar 8, 2008
Tonia Large wrote:
My family was at Steel Lake on the 4th of July. We witness the events that caused her death. I didn't know her but I felt led during the search for her, along with several other people, to pray. I never prayed so hard for anyone. People were calling on the name of Jesus with every fiber of their being. Complete strangers were holding hands praying for Alexis. People of all different races came together on one accord for a little girl that most of us didn't even know. Once that got a pulse everyone started clapping and cheering,and worshiping God. We thought everything was going to be ok. But a couple days later I heard she had died. I am so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and her family. Please know even in her passing God used her to touch many peoples lives. I am forever changed because of Alexis White.
<quoted text>
Religious spam -.-
Lai-Lai

Seattle, WA

#10 Mar 8, 2008
Alexandria wrote:
Alexis I DIDNT KNOW HER VERY WELL BUT I KNEW OF HER AND I KNOW SHE IS IN A BETTER PLACE NOW AND SHE IS IN MY PRAYERS.
If she's in a BETTER placce, she must have had a really shitty life.
izaya henderson

Fremont, CA

#11 Aug 9, 2008
ya i loved alexis she was like my lil sister shenever did anything wrong to any one the day i found out about her i cryed my eyes out like i never cried befor i will miss her

r.i.p my boo alexis
gabriella mcmillon

Seattle, WA

#12 Dec 1, 2011
alexis white was like my sister we where like twins i miss her so much you will always be in my heart rest in peace alexis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Federal Way Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Auburn babysitter gets 10 years for shaking child (Feb '12) 21 hr Someone that knows 2
Trump for President, He will win. watch Aug 25 uncle Jed 1
jeramy headley Jul 31 someone 1
News Hillary Clinton's mother, Dorothy Rodham, dies (Nov '11) Jul '16 Keynes 25
News Arrest made in deadly Federal Way shooting (Jul '08) Jun '16 Lol 27
wendy parker? (Feb '15) May '16 naughty nikki 34
News Obama's power over immigration drives Supreme C... Apr '16 John McCharlie 10

Federal Way Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Federal Way Mortgages