Hi All,

If you're experiencing back pain, like I was, you should visit Northwest Spine Clinic in Federal Way. This alternative, non-invasive back pain center is wonderful.
They treat patients with herniated discs, bulging discs, degenerative disc disease, spinal arthritis, stenosis, whiplash, and many more conditions.
I've had spinal decompression, chiropractic care, and even their cold laser therapy for my condition.
To read more about these Federal Way Chiropractors, please visit: http://www.northwestspineclinic.com/clinic-lo...