Who do you support for State House in...

Who do you support for State House in Washington (District 27 Position 2) in 2010?

Posted in the Federal Way Forum

Ishkabibble Perkipile III

Tacoma, WA

#1 Oct 11, 2010
We need someone with a "fresh" prespective in Olympia. Go Higley!
Dino

Issaquah, WA

#2 Oct 12, 2010
Anyone but "tax and ask questions" later.
Ishkabible

Tacoma, WA

#3 Oct 17, 2010
Higley wins by a landslide! Yea!!!
lee

Tacoma, WA

#4 Oct 19, 2010
The 10-year incumbent must go, or else our state slips further and further into debt. No more taxes to pay for reckless spending.
Lee

Tacoma, WA

#5 Oct 19, 2010
Folks, we absolutely must send fresh new thinking to Olympia. Just sending the same old, same old will not get us out of the $5 Billion deficit facing us. The current majority will just ask for more Federal money, tax us more, and then spend more. I plead with all voters to consider Jon Higley in the 27th House race. He's not a guy who wants to make a career out of politics. He just wants to help fix the mess we're in. You and I both know that "experience" is not what is required in Olympia -- it's COMMON SENSE.
[email protected] and.com

United States

#6 Oct 21, 2010
Less Government, Get the School admins and regs of the backs of teaches, Deregulate to set businesses free to hire and prosper. HIGLEY IS THE MAN FOR THE 27TH DIST.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Federal Way Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
etizolam powder for sale 14 hr etizolam253 1
News Obama's power over immigration drives Supreme C... Apr 17 John McCharlie 10
News Hillary Clinton's mother, Dorothy Rodham, dies (Nov '11) Apr 14 Libertarian Indep... 14
News Sound Transit board reinstates engineering fund... Feb '16 Alissa Gingrich 1
wendy parker? (Feb '15) Feb '16 Big hole 33
News State House panel passes bill to raise smoking ... Jan '16 Great News 1
News Raise smoking age to 21 in Washington Jan '16 End Game 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Federal Way Mortgages