Victims Identified in Fatal Accident

There are 9 comments on the WVNS-TV story from Aug 9, 2011, titled Victims Identified in Fatal Accident. In it, WVNS-TV reports that:

It happened near Fayetteville Tuesday morning. FAYETTEVILLE -- UPDATE 11:17 a.m. An early morning accident has claimed two lives in Fayette County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WVNS-TV.

Praying

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Aug 9, 2011
So sad prayer to the families
omg

Summersville, WV

#2 Aug 9, 2011
who was it
TheTruth

Summersville, WV

#3 Aug 9, 2011
I didn't know him personally and I never even knew his name till now, but I saw him working the front register late nights at Walmart all the time. I hate to hear of his passing. He was very friendly and seemed to know what he was doing. My condolences to his loved ones. I'll miss seeing him.
ashley

Waynesboro, VA

#4 Aug 9, 2011
i cant believe this happened. he was one of the nicest cashiers at walmart. RIP SHAWN NEAL
RIP

Summersville, WV

#5 Aug 10, 2011
Theyre names were Amantha Arbogast and Shawn Neal. She had just gotten her license that morning and i saw them at sheetz like 10 minutes before the wreck.. She was 18 he was 23. its so sad theyre gone.. it doesnt even feel real.. RIP
nicole

Waynesboro, VA

#6 Aug 10, 2011
Thats so sad. Does anyone know why Amantha lost control of the car? I really didnt kno Amantha that well but she seemed like she was very nice. Shawn was a really nice person too.
TheTruth

Summersville, WV

#7 Aug 10, 2011
According to the newspaper she over-corrected after going off the road. A common mistake (and often untaught lesson) amongst new drivers. You could easily flip a car that way.
summer rain

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Sep 16, 2011
So sad that this happened. Prayers go out to the family's.
Mum

Huntington, WV

#9 Nov 21, 2012
RIP wrote:
Theyre names were Amantha Arbogast and Shawn Neal. She had just gotten her license that morning and i saw them at sheetz like 10 minutes before the wreck.. She was 18 he was 23. its so sad theyre gone.. it doesnt even feel real.. RIP
I am Amantha's Mum. Just read your post, I was wondering if you could tell me some stuff about what Amantha ans Shawn were doing that night. I often think about how I don't even know what movie they went to see or where they ate dinner...
Please find me on facebook, Sara Louise.
thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chains still here 2 min Faith 37
City Council of Fayetteville 6 min pOONJABi 9
Tug Chamberlin for Town Council 4 hr parent 14
My Jordan 9 hr Iknow 82
Matt Jarvis Rouge Cop 11 hr Eye witness 2
School Levy 11 hr Tammy 21
Dirty State Trooper in Fayette County (Dec '09) 12 hr Concerned Indivi... 33
More from around the web

Fayetteville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE