Cosby Sweaterr

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Jul 31, 2012
What does anybody know about him? I am new to the area and I added him on Facebook. Idk anything about him? Can somebody tell me more about him?
flirt

Mount Hope, WV

#2 Aug 1, 2012
He flirts with every girl he meets
B

Beckley, WV

#3 Aug 6, 2012
Bo is awesome he's very nice and treats all his friends great. He deserves better than most people treat him.
Bos future girl

Mount Hope, WV

#4 Aug 6, 2012
Bo is a nice guy but like "flirt" said he flirts with every girl he sees He aint cute at all and he tries to get with 13 yr olds
B

Beckley, WV

#5 Aug 6, 2012
Bos future girl wrote:
Bo is a nice guy but like "flirt" said he flirts with every girl he sees He aint cute at all and he tries to get with 13 yr olds
Bo is a flirt but not when he has a real girlfriend. He's only like that because no girl is really nice to him. He doesn't look bad no he isn't the hottest guy around but he sure isn't the worst looking. He's an average guy with a great personality great family and a big heart

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where did Faith go? 1 hr sweetbabyjesus 2
PJ McCraken 1 hr classmate 1
Josh Scarbro oak hill 5 hr Bill 11
last post wins! (Jan '11) 10 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,225
Beth Ford ....Bob Evans Mon Snort 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Sun Water Boi 1,378
Rent Jul 23 Cindy 2

Fayetteville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance