Break Ins Down Elverton On Gatewood Road
Concerned

Beckley, WV

#187 Aug 29, 2011
I am sorry but I never accused anyone I just said I was familiar with the names and not sure how they fit in to it with the black truck. Why does it matter to you whether or not my dog is chained up and how would you know he wasn't all I said was he chased and possibly bit that does not mean he was not on a long runner chain. My dog is only thing that stopped from coming into my home. Because of where I live if the law responds it still maybe to late. All I can say is they are lucky the dog stopped them because if they had entered my home they would have left in a body bag. If your home was violated and broken into why are you so calm and having much faith and sounding as though you uphold the criminals.
Concerned

Beckley, WV

#188 Aug 29, 2011
Thank you Mrs Bryant and yes it looked like a west coast chopper emblem
true

Oak Hill, WV

#189 Sep 2, 2011
The Chevy S10 was also seen on my road when gas was being taken a month back. This needs to stop.
watchman

United States

#190 Sep 4, 2011
We have noticed that johnny back living at Frankie Evans his car is there day and night and the trouble started again as soon as he came back.
candymN

United States

#191 Sep 4, 2011
Hhhh
nightrider

Oak Hill, WV

#192 Sep 9, 2011
I just got information that there was an attempted break-in on Pleasant View Road a few days ago.Two teen boys kicked the door in and the owner was at home.The two boys ran off and weren't caught.This has got to stop.
nightrider

Oak Hill, WV

#193 Sep 9, 2011
Do you think that these are the same boys?
Christy Bryant

Oak Hill, WV

#194 Sep 10, 2011
I do not know but I did talk to the owner of the home that was broken into and the person got a real good look at the two so this is the first real break....now if he can only identify them....there was another house on the same road....these are happening in broad daylight now so they are getting bolder....everyone needs to keep an eye out for anyone or anything unusual in their neighborhoods and call 911...I am confident law enforcement is going to get them...whoever it is.....but they need to know there are cameras on Elverton and Browns if they feel like coming down and getting their picture taken.
Take back our towns

United States

#195 Sep 11, 2011
it is time that all of us help the police and put the boys who think they can just take what dont belong to them in jail if you know something be a good person and call the police and turn them in because if they come near my home you will be attending your friends or sons wake because Im done being takin from so come on Im waiting for you and your little crew. Dont think for a minute that you wont be cought because you will.
Lol

Oak Hill, WV

#196 Sep 12, 2011
Frankie evans his buddy Johnny and all there friends even the brand new bright blue mustang that's always with frankie is envilved
Lol2

Beckley, WV

#197 Sep 12, 2011
I heard Johnny was laughing about he convinced one of the victims who confronted him he was in sc working they been partying it up at that trailer by the grade school makes me sick to know they so close to all those school kids Jaye Frankie Johnny Dennis all need busted bunch of drunkenn pillhead punks
Christy Bryant

Oak Hill, WV

#198 Sep 12, 2011
that would be me and my son....that is the exact story he told....thank you.
PINKBROOM

Charleston, WV

#199 Sep 12, 2011
you will be caught soon people are getting cameras if you think you won't get caught. you are very much mistaken. The NEXT TIME YOU MIGHT GET SHOT.How do you think your parents would feel if that happen to thier son? this is getting out of control. I have to believe it will stop soon.The police are closing in.
josh bryant

United States

#200 Sep 13, 2011
Hope they laugh when I find out the total truth and can prove it they will get what's coming to them.
Treys aunt

Beckley, WV

#201 Sep 14, 2011
If you heard him laughing about it and know he is involved go to the state police and tell them the truth. This stuff is getting out of hand and everyone seems to know who it is on here but no one is going to the state police and giving statements either. How will you feel when someone gets hurts or even worse killed because they have walked in on the wrong person. I am praying this nightmare is over soon because good people should not have to live in fear. And whoever is responsible I pray that you feel so quilty that you cannot eat, sleep, or think straight until you come forward and tell the truth.
Lol2 wrote:
I heard Johnny was laughing about he convinced one of the victims who confronted him he was in sc working they been partying it up at that trailer by the grade school makes me sick to know they so close to all those school kids Jaye Frankie Johnny Dennis all need busted bunch of drunkenn pillhead punks
summer rain

Mount Hope, WV

#202 Sep 16, 2011
Lol2 wrote:
who are you lo2
summer rain

Mount Hope, WV

#203 Sep 16, 2011
psycotic wrote:
its all young kids doing this u just got to get ur facts and the names straight i can name everyone on gatewood and it still not be true get real evidence and real names not just hearsay and find that truck asap just go look but watch who u acuse you may just be wrong its always holler boys thats acused check out gatewood boys and fayetteville boys u might be surprized put a chain on ur dog and let the cops handle it thay will get em. and by the way charlie is a dam good man who i have alot af respect 4 and christy u need to try to keep josh out of the holler with a gun shootin peoples homes up the comunity dont take well to that kind of bs i understand that he is pisd and i would b to but it is all about to end someone will confess thay r geting scared bcuz the cops r close to ending this rein of breakins! thay got my home to but i aint shot up peoples homes bcuz of it. i hate to hear that this is happening on gatewood and in cunard and brooklin thay usto b the safest places in fayette co just have faith and pray about it it will b taken care of
Josh wasnt the one who shot up the house...just saying
Christy Bryant

Oak Hill, WV

#204 Sep 17, 2011
I did not respond to that person because I knew Josh had not been down there. He is smarter than that and he, as well as me, know that the police will get the correct people...and when they do, then charges will be filed for attempted child abduction of my grandchildren. I hope they read this and it raises the hair on the back of their necks to realize that they can run but they can't hide. Law enforcement will get them. I have no doubt of that.
disappointed

Beckley, WV

#205 Sep 20, 2011
Vickie Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang on Josh,Robert Pittman is about a 50 year old man...You'll never get him sober long enough to talk to him about anything...You had to have went to school with his son Josh Pittman???? When they lived out on Clay Street off of Salem Road that connected into Harlem Heights...there were alot of thefts then too. mainly 4 wheelers...When you come around the horseshoe curve down at Brooklyn starting with the first house on the right..Robert's house in the fourth one on the right hand side of the road....
vickie, you are unbelievable,you get on here run your mouth and then say "I'm praying for you guys" don't waste you're time. You're prayers are just bouncing off ceilings and walls. It's hard to believe you got on here and embarassed yourself like that. But then again maybe that's what jesus would have done. Not!!!!! Unreal!!!!!!!!!!
disappointed

Beckley, WV

#206 Sep 21, 2011
Summer Rain wrote:
Josh Pittman you may know MY name but that's the only thing you know about me. I've never met you before in my life. Not that it's any of your buisness but I don't do any kind of drug's what so ever, I don't even drink. So you need to know what your talking about before you start putting word's in your mouth that aren't true.My son had nothing to do with anything illegal, he wasn't raised by a bunch of alcholic drughead's like you were. I know alot of people, my son know's alot of people and so does my so called old man. I know for a fact that your Dad and Frankie Evans were the ones that broke in Josh Bryant's house, your Dad isn't as bad off as what your trying to make people think. I'm not afraid of you in the least bit, I've got alot of people in my corner and alot of power that I'm holding behind me. I hope your Dad, Frankie Evans and you all get what's coming to you and you will...I know. So f**k off punk.
the facts,you think you have,must be from disney world. you are clueless. okay,now comment with all you're fancy curse words.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Woodrum theft case 22 hr local 5
The General (Aug '11) Mon Bobby Porter 18
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Mon Meme 4,410
Pretty Sad Mon Howboutdat 2
Misty Dixon the pill,coke head cheating wife of... Mon bro 10
Mariah prunest Feb 15 Jbizzy 1
tractor trailer wreck on 19 north Feb 12 Wondering myself 2

Fayetteville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance