First Prev
of 2
Next Last
roger

Charleston, WV

#23 Aug 8, 2012
She is a broke racist lawyer who despises whites think its funny she took all those white peoples money for all those years know her personally she calls all whites crackers and skanks behind there back and then smiles in their faces
Hmm

United States

#24 Oct 12, 2012
She may be proud of her race but she is a great person and farthest from a close minded racist. Shemay be a lil eccentric but is a great soul
piney

Oak Hill, WV

#25 Oct 20, 2012
pi8nkbroom wrote:
<quoted text>you are a dum ass my grandson was almost killed in that oak hill walmart. we should of took them for more.
Almost killed at Walmart? What on earth happened?
Allie

Hansford, WV

#26 Feb 26, 2013
Is she still practicing?...I have case with her and I need to know. She has always been nice to me, not that it matters, but I'm Latin. I have only read about this recently. I hope she is doing well. Thank you
allie is way too late

Oak Hill, WV

#27 Feb 26, 2013
her office has been locked up like forever, she lost her license.
OMG HI HISTORY LESSON

Beckley, WV

#28 Feb 26, 2013
Martin Luther was white. He was the father of the protestant reformation. Martin Luther King was black, he was an important civil rights leader.
Allie

Hansford, WV

#29 Feb 27, 2013
I had a feeling something was wrong, I hadn't heard from her in a year and half. Thank you!
Wondering

Princeton, WV

#30 Feb 22, 2014
I heard that Belinda had passed away. Is this true? Sure hope not.
bad sis

Milton, WV

#31 Feb 23, 2014
piney wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost killed at Walmart? What on earth happened?
a broken seat belt in buggy and he fell and fractured his skull and they left the broken buggie in store for others to get hurt.
Jim

Glen Rogers, WV

#32 Apr 3, 2015
Why when it is a black person there is always some racist that uses it for an excuse in the comments section.
Ali

Bowling Green, KY

#33 Apr 29, 2015
She passed away a month or so ago. The county just bought her office on Maple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge England 5 hr mad 15
Vicki looney keen 7 hr Whattt 9
Nathan dempsy 9 hr Wise up 27
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr Clown 2,842
Kevin robbins D1ckf4c3 14 hr Ronicawilliams 29
hot lesbians in oak hill (Nov '10) 14 hr LVc 177
Chrisie Wolfie 16 hr Who 2

Fayetteville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance