First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Nov 11

United States

#1 Nov 27, 2011
Ok everyone in WV thinks there are no gangs here cuz we r a bunch of hillbillies but thats not true there are gangs everywhere u go here in WV there are crips bloods latin kings sur 13 ms13 the list goes on... if u got some bullshit to say about this topic dont bother sayin it cuz i wont read it nor reply to it. if you r looking to join a gang look around your neighborhood for people wearing the same colors and hanging out or making hand gestures to each other and i can almost garuntee they r gang affialated.
fayetteville

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Nov 27, 2011
yea the red neck boys
1 post removed
for real

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Dec 1, 2011
fayetteville wrote:
yea the red neck boys
304 baby! Cornbread mafia is in the roll!

Since: Nov 11

Statts Mills, WV

#5 Dec 1, 2011
lol u guys r idiots u would rather sit there pretend its not here and feel safe rather than manning up and realizing there are gangs in WV and everywhere else u go
ConcernedCitizen

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Dec 2, 2011
I know they are here, but lets not pretend...The moonshine boys, is not a gang, the two teeth bandits, not a gang....so shut it!!...maybe the guys in all pink that you hang out with you call a gang, but everyone else in america just calls GAY! WORD UP BITCH
Feleixa

Chesapeake, VA

#7 Dec 2, 2011
Kingism89 wrote:
lol u guys r idiots u would rather sit there pretend its not here and feel safe rather than manning up and realizing there are gangs in WV and everywhere else u go
Oh no! You little sissy coward. You said you were not going to reply to any comments, you little "TURD".
Ruby

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Dec 2, 2011
When I wus younger I blonged to a tree climin club with a bunch of good ole boys who caled themselfs a Gang, nice boys, they alwus let me clime the tree first.
Mike

Fayetteville, WV

#9 Dec 6, 2011
Kingism89 wrote:
maybe we're just not a pansy like you. Quit watching tv and living in fantasy land and go do your homework you little wannabe thug. lol
wansters

Itmann, WV

#10 Jan 1, 2012
their all wansters...want to be gangsters...go to new york, chicago, denver, you boys will find out that your NOT a gang, and you are NOT gangsters. all that is around here is a bunch of two bit petty theives and punk asses..........gangs here.......hahahahahahahahahah a....i think not.
no blacks

Wellington, OH

#11 Jan 6, 2012
Bunch of wanna be coloreds the only gang I know of finds wanna be colors like u and gets a tall tree and a short piece of rope and let's em swing til the sun goes down okkk
flamingo

Princeton, WV

#12 Jan 11, 2012
sorry but there are no real gangs around oak hill and fayetteville. they are all pu$$* wana bes. none of them are "hard" or "gangster" and even if there was gangs what would we have to worry about? they run around with their little 9mms and gats. we are in West F***ing Virginia. we'd blast em before they even see us with our rifles if they ever did start causing problems. and even with all these wana bes, all you have to do is stand up to them. no one ever does, thats why houses and cars get robbed.
i think

Itmann, WV

#13 Jan 12, 2012
hry king...lets drop you and your hahaha gang haha, cant even say it withiut laughing, off in the west side of chicago, or down in the bronx. youll find out real quick like that you and all your boys will be shitting your pants, pissin down your leg, and crying for your mommys to save you. hell ill buy the bus tickets for you!!
Country boy

Richwood, WV

#14 Jan 13, 2012
Just the one country boy gang.
We can skin a buck
And run a trot line
Whip your azz, all the time
2 posts removed
Wyo Co Girl

Beckley, WV

#17 May 13, 2012
Maybe not there but here is in Wyoming Co. If you don't run in to local rednecks who will shoot ur ass, out of state Gangs move'n cause of the drug trade. Where do you all think most of these pills co e from? The doctors round here can not supply it all! Open you eyes peps, and keep ya head down!
1 post removed
Austin

Saint Albans, WV

#19 Jun 1, 2012
Hahahahaha I'm from the west side of Chicago my parents moved me cuz there r real gangs and hur in West Virginia I Aint seen nutin so wat bit**
Pope 2

Summersville, WV

#20 Jun 1, 2012
I once saw the He Man Woman hating gang. Oh that was the little rascals. Go to Bensonhurst or hells kitchen in NYC ask about the Genovese family if you want to see what a gangster really looks like.
PINKBROOM

Charleston, WV

#21 Jun 1, 2012
I saw a gang of wild dogs down the road the other day.
summerrain

Oak Hill, WV

#22 Jun 3, 2012
Kingism89 wrote:
thought you said you weren't going to read any comments or reply
summerrain

Oak Hill, WV

#23 Jun 3, 2012
Country boy wrote:
Just the one country boy gang.
We can skin a buck
And run a trot line
Whip your azz, all the time
That's right. You tell em'.
BK All Day

United States

#24 Jun 5, 2012
Kingism89 wrote:
Ok everyone in WV thinks there are no gangs here cuz we r a bunch of hillbillies but thats not true there are gangs everywhere u go here in WV there are crips bloods latin kings sur 13 ms13 the list goes on... if u got some bullshit to say about this topic dont bother sayin it cuz i wont read it nor reply to it. if you r looking to join a gang look around your neighborhood for people wearing the same colors and hanging out or making hand gestures to each other and i can almost garuntee they r gang affialated.
u go to charleston u find all kinds hunnington is the same and fairmont u can find the italian mafia, more specificly u can find cripz, bloods, latin kings, ms-13, and more home grown gangs, one of my friends is a crip and lives in charleston with other cripz so yea wv has A LOT of gangs..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guy they call spider 4 hr Doug 6
tv remote all talk no action him a no show lol 4 hr Robert 19
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri Why 4,491
How is her sister? Is she out of jail Fri Whitney 5
Dollar Tree May 23 SMH 4
Jim Taylor -locals please read May 23 Geeeeeeze 12
Fayetteville class of 2000 (Nov '17) May 20 Taco 6

Fayetteville Jobs

Personal Finance

Fayetteville Mortgages