Oak Hill, WV

#3 Mar 1, 2013
whoo wrote:
Whats goin on w him
Why don't you go ask him?
why

Huntington, IN

#4 Mar 1, 2013
Well i was just wondering i met him a few times when he was w his ex wife yrs ago im not from the bottom
hm.

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Mar 1, 2013
why wrote:
Well i was just wondering i met him a few times when he was w his ex wife yrs ago im not from the bottom
Well if you're a friend of his ex-wife then I'm sure you know they are all druggies.
why

Huntington, IN

#6 Mar 1, 2013
Well i dnt kw bout now bt way back when everyone just toked a lil his exwife is nt a drug user
hm.

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Mar 1, 2013
why wrote:
Well i dnt kw bout now bt way back when everyone just toked a lil his exwife is nt a drug user
LOL!!! Yeah she is.
crazy people

United States

#8 Mar 1, 2013
Bubby or Ashley never one are druggies and keep my cousin bubby's name off this website he is a good guy
why

Huntington, IN

#9 Mar 1, 2013
His first wife has been clean 4 a long time now she almost died 2 times from a kidney dease so no shes not and i never said he wasnt a good guy she never said anything 2 me bad about him
crazy people

United States

#10 Mar 2, 2013
He has a 2nd wife now
Yeah

Oak Hill, WV

#11 Mar 2, 2013
Everyone in the bottom is trash!
why

Huntington, IN

#12 Mar 2, 2013
Yeah i heard he got remarried was just wonderin what he was up 2 these days does he hav kids now? His sister had adorable kids bet they r so grown up now his ex was always talkin bout them she sure did lov them
1 post removed
why

Huntington, IN

#14 Mar 2, 2013
Dnt kw but if u say they r all trash then ur callin ur mom trash
Yeah

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Mar 4, 2013
why wrote:
Dnt kw but if u say they r all trash then ur callin ur mom trash
I didn't post the part about my mom living there. Someone thinking they are smart did. But I guess you aren't smart enough to figure that out.
stupid

United States

#16 Mar 4, 2013
Its his 1s wife puttin this stuff on here the Stanley he married.. She is saying he owes her money from their devorce and he is hiding she is trying to find him to get her money. Is tht true?
1 post removed
why

Huntington, IN

#18 Mar 4, 2013
No this is nt his ex wife she dnt wanna talk to him bt i believe he did owe her money
why

Huntington, IN

#19 Mar 4, 2013
Never sld hav posted bout him nt that important damn ppl r stupid on here
why

Huntington, IN

#20 Mar 4, 2013
This is amanda if u wanna kw nt his ex and think she has enough goin on was just tryin to find out some info for her bt its nt worth it so just leave her out of this
stupid

United States

#21 Mar 4, 2013
It it her and her friend putting this on here asking what's going on w Bubby. If you are not admiting it then guess we no you r a lier don't we?
why

Huntington, IN

#22 Mar 4, 2013
If u say so stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Survivor 1 hr Sheismental 32
Bull Dyke Patti Adkins 1 hr Alien 6
Where is Faith? 1 hr Alien 37
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr Duh 1,284
Faith states the obvious 4 hr Whackjob 103
Dreams and Floods 7 hr Faith 11
Vertigo trivia 9 hr Faith 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fayetteville Mortgages