Convicted Felon On The Sidelines
oh my

Oak Hill, WV

#21 Nov 16, 2011
Embarressed Parent wrote:
She's not a certified trainer and she is not board approved to be on the sidelines. They have a trainer so she just needs to sit in the stands with everyone else. She is a convicted felon and did the time. Not going to say anymore on here hope they don't forfeit the game!!!!!!!!!!
YOU MUST BE A LOW LIFE TO MAKE A STATEMENT LIKE THAT, why would you what to think abount hurting a bunch of kids that worked hard all year to get where thay are, are you mad at fayetteville. I think its a sad world to think like this, I would take a guess you never worked at anything in your life you get mad at people that work at what they got and you cant stand it because you are a lazy.
Geo

Oak Hill, WV

#22 Nov 16, 2011
Embarressed Parent wrote:
She's not a certified trainer and she is not board approved to be on the sidelines. They have a trainer so she just needs to sit in the stands with everyone else. She is a convicted felon and did the time. Not going to say anymore on here hope they don't forfeit the game!!!!!!!!!!
yeah. srj listed it as convicted felon...
Huh

Oak Hill, WV

#23 Nov 16, 2011
oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU MUST BE A LOW LIFE TO MAKE A STATEMENT LIKE THAT, why would you what to think abount hurting a bunch of kids that worked hard all year to get where thay are, are you mad at fayetteville. I think its a sad world to think like this, I would take a guess you never worked at anything in your life you get mad at people that work at what they got and you cant stand it because you are a lazy.
how is that comment hurting kids?????
a sad world to state fact??? really?
oh My

Oak Hill, WV

#24 Nov 16, 2011
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
how is that comment hurting kids?????
a sad world to state fact??? really?
you must have never played a team sport or have a kid play a team sport, if you go after one kid it hurts the team they doun't what to see a fellow team brother hurting. I can tell you one thing I know the team is going to play harder most of them has read this just to show you they stand up for each other. Its sad you have a woman wanting to change maybe she felt bad and has done her kids wrong and she whats to make it up to him. Hunter has done a good job this year but you can tell something has held him back this year, most likely its stress tired of drama and now its over and has a chance to win the championship this year and if he bring his "A" game they will get the title. If you have kids in fayetteville stop running the mouth if you doun't know there is a really good chance FAYETTEVILLE might be going to trail next year so what better way than to stop it by haveing a championship team
Truth

Beckley, WV

#25 Nov 16, 2011
What's the difference in her being on the sidelines supporting her child than another parent who has had a DUI or a domestic charge. She is no threat to anyone, but if you want to complain about who is around or children go take a look at some of the teachers and subs. Most of the subs the BOE has is a bunch of drink till you puke potheads. I can think of at least 3 right now I wonder how they even can be employees of FCBOE when all they do is lay in the pub and party with young kids but yet you want to complain about a parent supporting their child and a team of boys she has watched growup and play ball with her boys for years. I would spend more time worrying about who was in the classrooms not on the sidelines PATHETIC just saying!!!!!
Tina hernandez

Beckley, WV

#26 Nov 16, 2011
Thanks "Truth" for your support. FYI:I was asked by the trainer to help her because recently she found out that she needs to be nationally certified and she's only state. She doesn't have time to pursue that, this late in the season. As I've been helping out for the past 6 years, a couple years ago when this situation occurred, I asked the acting principal at the time if I was able to help with a charge against me. I was told if it wasn't a violent or a drug charge, he didn't think there was a problem. However that was his responsibilty to find out from the board. When Holly found out this information and asked me a couple weeks ago, I did not run it by Mr. Parsons because he was aware of who she was asking to help her and I figured he knew the situation. It wasn't a secret (a secret in Fayetteville) I never tried to keep it a secret. However, it takes a real sorry, miserable loser to get on here and write, in the week of second round playoff games. Somebody that cares nothing about the team ! Or maybe trying to make Hunter upset. Believe me if that's your goal, it won't work !! It will only add fuel to the fire , and SUCCESS IS THE BEST REVENGE ! Too much like his momma to let some loser effect him, only in a positive way !! lET ME STRAIGHTEN YOU OUT ON A COUPLE MORE THINGS... Being an athletic trainer, you can be certified in several different medical professions. Also, just because you have a felony charge against you, does not mean you cannot be licensed or certified , only particular charges...WRONG AGAIN !! So lets see what this felon has done in the last few years.... I've graduated an Honor student, member of the National Honor Society, whom is in his second year of pre-pharmacy at Marshall . Hunter has a 3.4 gpa, been nominated for a chemistry award and has a personal invitation to visit Sydney Hampton.(Not that you'd know anything about that place)! cAN YOU SAY THAT, OR WILL YOU EVER BE ABLE TO SAY THESE THINGS???
Hunter has always been blessed with great athletic ability.However, I've always said Hunter's best asset is his intelligence. He's always given credit to his team for his performance.He knows without them, he's nothing. THATS THE WAY HE'S BEEN RAISED !! Maybe Nosy Rosy should get on facebook and read his comments to his team, this and last year.
these PIRATES and most of the parents know I have been here for them all of their football years !! I've given kids rides to and from practice, I've tutored kids with school work so they would have the grades, I've only missed very few, feed the teams in 5 years !! I've always been there for them and THEY know it and APPRECIATED it! Yeah, your son ! Again , can you say these thing??? PIRATES..Let's kick butt and take names !!
Truth wrote:
What's the difference in her being on the sidelines supporting her child than another parent who has had a DUI or a domestic charge. She is no threat to anyone, but if you want to complain about who is around or children go take a look at some of the teachers and subs. Most of the subs the BOE has is a bunch of drink till you puke potheads. I can think of at least 3 right now I wonder how they even can be employees of FCBOE when all they do is lay in the pub and party with young kids but yet you want to complain about a parent supporting their child and a team of boys she has watched growup and play ball with her boys for years. I would spend more time worrying about who was in the classrooms not on the sidelines PATHETIC just saying!!!!!
Tina hernandez

Beckley, WV

#27 Nov 16, 2011
If you're going to be embarrassed...LEARN TO SPELL IT !! LOL !!!
Embarressed Parent wrote:
It is a shame to see a convicted felon on the sidelines of the Fayetteville Pirates Football team during their playoff run. I thought there was a policy preventing this type of thing from happening per Fayette County Schools Policy. I know this person served her sentence on the weekends and possibly could be taking care of the football players but with a felony she has no type of license to do so. So as parents of football players on this team you should check with your principle or go to your Board of Education I know I don't want a felon associating with my children. Who knows maybe the newspapers will get a hold of this story and run with it!!!!!!
Law

Beckley, WV

#28 Nov 16, 2011
Embarressed Parent. No convicted "FELON" has ever in the history of U.S. law served time on weekends. You might want to get YOUR facts straight. Felons serve their time in PRISON, and not on weekends. If she has been convicted of a crime it surly was not a felony!
Tina hernandez

Beckley, WV

#29 Nov 16, 2011
If you're going to be embarrassed ...LEARN TO SPELL IT, LOSER!! LOL !! Also, as far as the newspaper getting the story, you can put an article in the paper but you have to attach your name to it. Don't think you'll be doing that since you want to broadcast a bunch of words and no facts, but I don't see a name attatched. How do you know what I'm certified and licensed in???? Post #27 is for you also ! You can write a story everyday in the newspaper...My family will still be in our world and you'll still be the miserable loser stuck in yours , obviously !!
Embarressed Parent wrote:
It is a shame to see a convicted felon on the sidelines of the Fayetteville Pirates Football team during their playoff run. I thought there was a policy preventing this type of thing from happening per Fayette County Schools Policy. I know this person served her sentence on the weekends and possibly could be taking care of the football players but with a felony she has no type of license to do so. So as parents of football players on this team you should check with your principle or go to your Board of Education I know I don't want a felon associating with my children. Who knows maybe the newspapers will get a hold of this story and run with it!!!!!!
Tina Hernandez

Beckley, WV

#30 Nov 16, 2011
post #26 is for you, also.However, there's three people that I can think of that I know would pull such an immature stunt. the first should be embarrassed, yes that's the way you spell it.LOL ! about their oily hair and should use their time looking for an orthodontist to fix those teeth ! The second one is just a miserable soul...you know who you are !! The third one...this male is always trying to be a superhero , like you've delivered info that somebody don't already know !! You're a "want to be" and always has been ! I didn't say I thought they were all parents, either ! If this situation bothered you that much why didn't you confront me yourself, instead of being the "embarressed parent" (that's your spelling, not mine)! LOL !
Embarressed Parent wrote:
It is a shame to see a convicted felon on the sidelines of the Fayetteville Pirates Football team during their playoff run. I thought there was a policy preventing this type of thing from happening per Fayette County Schools Policy. I know this person served her sentence on the weekends and possibly could be taking care of the football players but with a felony she has no type of license to do so. So as parents of football players on this team you should check with your principle or go to your Board of Education I know I don't want a felon associating with my children. Who knows maybe the newspapers will get a hold of this story and run with it!!!!!!
Tina Hernandez

Beckley, WV

#31 Nov 16, 2011
shows how much you know !! Our trainer needed help because she's not nationally certified !! How would you know what im certified or licensed in ?? Also, this is the way you spell principal. Feels like I'm a spelling teacher tonight !!LOL !
Embarressed Parent wrote:
She's not a certified trainer and she is not board approved to be on the sidelines. They have a trainer so she just needs to sit in the stands with everyone else. She is a convicted felon and did the time. Not going to say anymore on here hope they don't forfeit the game!!!!!!!!!!
Tina Hernandez

Beckley, WV

#32 Nov 16, 2011
This comment really shows what a loser you are !!! You are trying to point out my son. It wasn't enough, that you said what you needed to say but you just had to point out that I have a son on the team and he's a senior. If you were just trying to point out there was a felon on the sidelines, you wouldn't of had to point that out. What is it? You envy my son bc he gets more attention than you want him to ?? Maybe he deserves it ?? As I said, you won't bring my son down...he knows SUCCESS is the best revenge !!!
PIRATE MOM

Beckley, WV

#33 Nov 17, 2011
Tina hernandez wrote:
Thanks "Truth" for your support. FYI:I was asked by the trainer to help her because recently she found out that she needs to be nationally certified and she's only state. She doesn't have time to pursue that, this late in the season. As I've been helping out for the past 6 years, a couple years ago when this situation occurred, I asked the acting principal at the time if I was able to help with a charge against me. I was told if it wasn't a violent or a drug charge, he didn't think there was a problem. However that was his responsibilty to find out from the board. When Holly found out this information and asked me a couple weeks ago, I did not run it by Mr. Parsons because he was aware of who she was asking to help her and I figured he knew the situation. It wasn't a secret (a secret in Fayetteville) I never tried to keep it a secret. However, it takes a real sorry, miserable loser to get on here and write, in the week of second round playoff games. Somebody that cares nothing about the team ! Or maybe trying to make Hunter upset. Believe me if that's your goal, it won't work !! It will only add fuel to the fire , and SUCCESS IS THE BEST REVENGE ! Too much like his momma to let some loser effect him, only in a positive way !! lET ME STRAIGHTEN YOU OUT ON A COUPLE MORE THINGS... Being an athletic trainer, you can be certified in several different medical professions. Also, just because you have a felony charge against you, does not mean you cannot be licensed or certified , only particular charges...WRONG AGAIN !! So lets see what this felon has done in the last few years.... I've graduated an Honor student, member of the National Honor Society, whom is in his second year of pre-pharmacy at Marshall . Hunter has a 3.4 gpa, been nominated for a chemistry award and has a personal invitation to visit Sydney Hampton.(Not that you'd know anything about that place)! cAN YOU SAY THAT, OR WILL YOU EVER BE ABLE TO SAY THESE THINGS???
Hunter has always been blessed with great athletic ability.However, I've always said Hunter's best asset is his intelligence. He's always given credit to his team for his performance.He knows without them, he's nothing. THATS THE WAY HE'S BEEN RAISED !! Maybe Nosy Rosy should get on facebook and read his comments to his team, this and last year.
these PIRATES and most of the parents know I have been here for them all of their football years !! I've given kids rides to and from practice, I've tutored kids with school work so they would have the grades, I've only missed very few, feed the teams in 5 years !! I've always been there for them and THEY know it and APPRECIATED it! Yeah, your son ! Again , can you say these thing??? PIRATES..Let's kick butt and take names !!
<quoted text>
sounds to me that whoever started thjis on you is just jealous...either of you getting your life back in order or they are jealous of how good Hunter is...either way they need to GROW UP AND GET A LIFE.......and i couldn't agree more with what you said .....PIRATES...... LET'S KICK BUTT AND TAKE NAMES.....you boys are already #1 in all of our eyes!!!!!!!!!!
truthaboutteam

United States

#34 Nov 17, 2011
Hunter is a great kid. His mother has always been there to volunteer her time and help with the team. She is no harm to these kids. Its ashame you're that jealous. As far as who is on the sideline, I'd rather have her than the assistant coach who has been arrested, done multiple drugs and wasted his division 1 talent. I only hope he can teach these kids not to do what he did. He could have really been something. So before u bash her for helping, thank about the guy that's helping your kids as well.
Tina Hernandez

Beckley, WV

#35 Nov 17, 2011
Thx ! I do appreciate all the support and obviously I have more than they do !!I'm sure I've done more for this team than they'll ever do !! Actually, it's flattering to know someone is that concerned over your family !! With that said ...Let's just stop the conversation and focus on our PIRATES !!
truthaboutteam wrote:
Hunter is a great kid. His mother has always been there to volunteer her time and help with the team. She is no harm to these kids. Its ashame you're that jealous. As far as who is on the sideline, I'd rather have her than the assistant coach who has been arrested, done multiple drugs and wasted his division 1 talent. I only hope he can teach these kids not to do what he did. He could have really been something. So before u bash her for helping, thank about the guy that's helping your kids as well.
Ummmmm

Oak Hill, WV

#36 Nov 17, 2011
Tina Hernandez wrote:
Thx ! I do appreciate all the support and obviously I have more than they do !!I'm sure I've done more for this team than they'll ever do !! Actually, it's flattering to know someone is that concerned over your family !! With that said ...Let's just stop the conversation and focus on our PIRATES !! <quoted text>
You are the one keeping the thread going!
Let it go and please stop justifying.
Sam

Oak Hill, WV

#37 Nov 17, 2011
Truth wrote:
What's the difference in her being on the sidelines supporting her child than another parent who has had a DUI or a domestic charge. She is no threat to anyone, but if you want to complain about who is around or children go take a look at some of the teachers and subs. Most of the subs the BOE has is a bunch of drink till you puke potheads. I can think of at least 3 right now I wonder how they even can be employees of FCBOE when all they do is lay in
the pub and party with young kids but yet you want to complain about a parent supporting their child and a team of boys she has watched growup and play ball with her boys for years. I would spend more time worrying about who was in the classrooms not on the sidelines PATHETIC just saying!!!!!
I'm a little worried about the parents of the young kids in the pub.
Larry Woodster

United States

#38 Nov 17, 2011
As if you didn't know 80% of FHS parents are felons they just know how to hide it.
JJJ

Summersville, WV

#39 Nov 17, 2011
To Embarrassed Parent, god you're a LOOSER. She is supporting her kid and probably yours too by being a booster, most of the parents just send there kid off to the ballgame to get rid of them, at least she does help. As a parent what do you do at school to support your kid besides get on here and try to make other people out as bad.
pirate fan

United States

#40 Nov 17, 2011
Just wondering what did she do? As far as being on side lines she did something right tomorrow our boys go to play offs so dear mame whoever you are miss felon stay on those side lines causing you my friend are doing a good job....go pirates...good luck Friday

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murder in the 80's around Danese (Aug '13) 3 hr CleoStoneisEvil 5
WOAY TV is un-watchable! 3 hr local 44
I am staying at the Holiday Lodge right now and... 5 hr Robert 7
Tom Woodrum theft case 9 hr local 5
The General (Aug '11) 15 hr Bobby Porter 18
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 21 hr Meme 4,410
Pretty Sad 23 hr Howboutdat 2

Fayetteville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fayetteville Mortgages